- » The Scrap Cake
The Scrap Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of the scrap cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for the scrap cake recipes.
Chocolate Cherry Direidel Cake
Chocolate Cherry Direidel Cake is a unique and delicious cake that is perfect for your dinner parties. Surprise your guests with this exquisite dish. I am sure they will love the Chocolate Cherry Direidel Cake. - 45.8434
Strawberry Shortcake For Kids
Strawberry Shortcake has a Fine taste.The light cream and sweet butter gives the Strawberry Shortcake Invigorating taste. Must catch it - 44.6825
Authentic Strawberry Shortcake
Strawberry Shortcake is a delicious treat you'll love to gorge on. Prepare the recipe effortlessly, and let us know your remarks after thorougly enjoying the recipe. - 46.8582
Individual Strawberry Shortcakes
1. For strawberry mixture: Combine berries and sugar. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
2. Heat oven to 450°F.
3. For biscuits: Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt (if used) in bowl. Cut in CRISCO with pastry blender (or 2 knives) until all... - 45.5913
In a mixing bowl combine butter with the egg and beat well.
Gradually add the sugar.
Stir in the flour and baking powder, blending well.
Knead to make a soft dough.
On a lightly floured surface, roll the dough out 1/2-inch thick.
With a round cookie cutter,... - 42.8814
Pound Cake Hearts
Cut cake into 1/2-inch slices.
Using 2-inch heart-shaped cutter, cut one heart out of each slice.
Set cake scraps aside for other use.
In small heavy saucepan over very low heat, melt chocolate and butter, stirring frequently until blended and smooth.
Remove... - 37.6147
Instant Black Forest Cake
1) In two 9-inch cake dishes, place the wax papers and line the bottoms.
2) In a large mixer bowl add the eggs, cake mix, water and oil.
3) Blend in the electric mixer on low, till moistened, scrap the bowl at intervals.
4) Beat further... - 42.8719
Here is a perfect vegetarian and vegan adaptation of cake; a very tasty eggless cake! Made on shortcrust pastry, the candied ginger, fruits and nust filling makes this Eggless Cake taste so amazing. Give it a try and anyone would love it! - 48.5606
Grandma Luken's Zucchini Cake
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a blender cream together the butter, vegetable oil and sugar until the sugar is dissolved. Then add in, one at a time, the eggs and the vanilla extract and mix until combined. In a separate bowl combine the flour, cocoa... - 36.8062
White Chocolate Coated And Cookie Jeweled Christmas Fruit Cake
This pretty one is the easiest Christmas cake ever, and your will for sure get rave reviews and people asking you for the recipe. White chocolate, banana, rum and raisin along with pretty little sugar cookies is a win win combination ! It’s pink and very... - 105.619
Part 1 Of Red Velvet Cake Pg 206 Of Rosalie Serving Country
Want to present a special Red Velvet Cake to your special person in this Valentine Day - here is the best way to win his/her heart. Chef Rosalie Harpole shares a brilliant recipe from her cookbook to bake the cake. This part of the video shows the method of... - 125.421
Part 2 - Red Velvet Cake From Pg 206 In Rosalie Serving Cookbook
Hope you must have watched the first part to learn how to prepare the batter for the Red Velvet Cake. Here is the second part, which shows how to bake and ice the cake! Watch chef Rosalie to take absolute care to bake and ice with cream cheese, chocolate... - 124.956
Raspberry Tea Cakes
1. In a medium bowl, beat butter and sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Beat in egg and vanilla until light and flurry.
2. Add flour and salt and beat on low speed until dough is smooth, scrap ing down side of bowl frequently... - 33.8878
Classic Zucchini And Chocolate Cake
Classic cake recipes are timeless and totally good on any occasion with dear ones. Here is a recipe to make Zucchini Cake with a hint of chocolate along with fresh zucchini. Great on any party or do with an equally good decoration! - 121.506
Strawberry Cream Sponge Cake
1. Preheat oven to 375°F before baking.
2. Take two 7 inch diameter straight-sided cake pans, grease thoroughly with butter and dust using a flour-sugar mixture.
3. Take a bowl and sieve in flour along with salt twice into it.
4. Take... - 40.1685
The Queen's Cake
In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar with an electric mixer until smooth and fluffy.
Beat in vanilla, eggs, and lemon peel until well blended.
In a small bowl, combine all-purpose and potato flours, baking powder, and baking soda; add to the butter mixture... - 39.7081
Morning Tea Cakes
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Line a baking sheet with foil and coat with no-stick spray.
In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, ginger, cornstarch, lemon rind, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and 1/4 cup of the sugar.
Cut in the margarine or butter until... - 45.8644
Gluten Free Chocolate Cake
For those who are on a gluten free diet and want to enjoy cakes, here is an excellent recipe for flourless chocolate cake. Watch this incredible video that shows an outstanding recipe that is low carb too. The chef here makes the cake in such an interesting... - 115.386
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) Combine together the whole-wheat flour, unbleached flour, baking soda, ginger, cinnamon and allspice in a large bowl.
3) Add the water, honey, egg, molasses and oil.
4) With an electric... - 43.8473
Prepare the short crust pastry, sieve the flour and salt, rub in the butter.
Add the sugar and bind with the egg yolk and a little water.
Roll out and line a 7-inch flan ring.
Re-roll the pastry scraps and cut into a circle 3-4 inches in diameter.
Cut across... - 48.4448
Tomato Spice Cake
1. Preheat oven or bundt pan to 350°F.
2. Take an oblong pan measuring 13x9x2 inches or 2 round layer pans measuring 8 or 9 inches. Grease and flour them.
3. Take a bowl and add flour, sugar, baking soda and baking powder into it.
4.... - 44.7356
Dutch Butter Cake
Measure and sift flour, salt and icing sugar into a bowl.
Rub in the butter with fingertips.
With a fork stir in 1 slightly beaten egg to form a soft dough.
Divide dough into 2 pieces, and press out 1 piece into a lightly buttered deep 9- or 10-inch pie... - 43.9937
Jolly Clown Cake
Use 1 9-inch round layer cake pan and 1 9-inch square layer cake pan to bake Italian Sponge Cake according to recipe directions, except decrease baking time to 35 to 45 minutes.
Cool layers on wire racks.
Cut a triangle from the square layer as shown in... - 39.7182
Italian Cream Cake
Looking for a cake recipe to make for your dear one for a special occasion? Watch Melanie showing how to make Italian Cream Cake with a full and a half cake and respective frosting. Thoughtful, interesting and delicious! - 107.279
Homemade Spice Cake
Preheat oven to 350F.
Grease well and flour two 8-by-1-1/2-inch layer-cake pans, or a 13-by-9-by-2- inch baking pan.
Sift flour with baking powder, soda, salt, cinna- mon, cloves, and pepper.
In large bowl of electric mixer, at high speed, beat butter,... - 40.9936
Chocolate Cheese Cake
1. Prepare the crust as directed.
2. Melt chocolate and butter by placing the sauce pan over hot but not boiling water. Cook until chocolate is completely melted or you may use a double boiler. Remove and stir chocolate mixture until smooth.
3. Place cream... - 44.6576
Takoyaki Cake Pops
Takoyaki is a popular Japanese dumpling made of batter, diced octopus, tenkasu (tempura scraps), beni shoga (red pickled ginger), and aonegi (green onion), topped with okonomiyaki sauce, mayonnaise, aonori (green laver), and katsuobushi (bonito flakes). This... - 101.502
Old Fashioned Cake Doughnuts
In a bowl, stir 3 cups of the flour together with baking powder, salt, nutmeg, cloves, and mace.
In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs on high speed until very light and fluffy.
Gradually add sugar, beating until mixture is very thick and lemon-colored.
Reduce... - 40.8805
Jjs Yummy Cheese Cake
Just an amazing combination of ingredients that
when cooked and eaten, your taste buds are overwhelmed with delight. - 42.9279
Berry Ginger Shortcakes
1. In a small bowl, combine berries, the 2 tablespoons granulated sugar (if desired), and the crystallized ginger. Set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 425°F. For shortcakes, in a medium bowl, stir together flour, the 1 tablespoon granulated sugar, the baking... - 41.1247
Louella's Buttermilk Biscuits
Preheat the oven to 500°F.
Lightly grease a baking sheet with lard and set aside.
Sift the flour, baking powder, and salt into a large bowl.
Cut in the lard with a pastry blender until it resembles coarse meal.
Stir in the buttermilk and form into a... - 41.8352
Blanch hazelnuts by alternately pouring boiling water then cold water over them and pinching or rubbing off the skins. Toast hazelnuts in a 300° oven until just golden. Shake pan or stir nuts frequently to avoid burning. Finely grind toasted... - 40.0896
1. Pre-heat oven to Regulo 5 or 375°F.
2. On a floured surface, roll out pastry in to 1/8 inch thickness.
3. Using a fluted cutter, cut pastry out in rounds, about a 1/4 inch larger than the top of the patty tins. Reroll any scraps of... - 45.5171
Episode 137 - Halloween Cupcake Inspiration
In this episode I share with you the following recipes: Butternut squash cupcakes, brown sugar maple German buttercream, and marshmallow fondant. I also show you some simple ideas for decorating your cupcakes for Halloween. Happy Halloween everyone! - 0