- » Thanksgiving Yam
Thanksgiving Yam Recipes
Enjoy our collection of thanksgiving yam recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for thanksgiving yam recipes.
Thanksgiving Roasted Yam Bread Pudding With A Praline Sauce
Bread pudding is like a pallet! You can through in anything you want into it. This recipe stays with the Thanksgiving theme. Chef Ellie makes a bread pudding adding roasted yam puree to the custard, getting a gorgeous orange color and using sweet, rich... - 140.214
Betty's Holiday Pecan-crusted Yam Patties ☆
The best thing to do for holidays is to have some quick and easy snack recipes handy to manage the surprise guests. These Pecan Crusted Yam Patties are a perfect example. This is a great holiday recipe. It requires very few ingredients and steps, and it can... - 119.785
Roasted Incredible Southern Candied Yams
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. Peel yam and cut it lengthwise into half.
3. Grease a large baking pan with ½ tablespoon vegetable oil.
4. In baking pan place yam, sprinkle remaining vegetable oil on top, and mix to coat it well.
5. Season... - 100.766
Thanksgiving Candied Yams
I love all things made from yams. In this video, Betty shows us how to make this sinfully delicious Candied Yams dish. I think that she loves the Holidays, because she says that it so ideal for Thanksgiving and Holidays. Surprisingly, this dish is rather... - 93.3306
Healthy Salad With Yam Stew
Looking for a nice and tasty salad, then look no further. The Chef shows how to make this yummy salad with yam stew. This is an amazing recipe. I'm sure your family will enjoy it. Do try out this recipe and don't forget to watch the video. - 87.7691
Day After Thanksgiving Sweet Rye And Yam Muffins
Preheat your oven to 375Â°F.grease or line a 12 muffin tin.
Place the rye flour in a medium bowl.
Sift the baking powder, baking soda, and salt into it.
In a large bowl, combine the mashed yam, eggs, molasses, orange juice, melted butter, caraway seeds, and... - 45.6567
1.Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2.Discard the center of the onions and open them to make a hollow in between.
3.Fill the center with mixture of mashed yam and milk.
4.Add a sprinkling of paprika and give a touch of butter.
5.Arrange... - 44.4842
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.Make a mixture of sugar, molasses, spices, butter, salt and yam.
3.Stir in eggs and milk.
4.Add yams and stir well.
5.Take a greased 1 1/2 quart casserole and pour the mixture in it.
6.Bake for 1 1/2... - 43.8958
1 In a large saucepan, cook yams or sweet potatoes in boiling salted water for 30 minutes, or until tender; drain.
2 Cool until easy to handle, then peel; place in a large bowl.
3 In a medium-size bowl,beat the egg whites until they stand in firm... - 43.8491
Yam Apple And Raisin Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2. Grease a 2-quart casserole with butter.
3. Layer yams, apples, and raisins alternately in the casserole, sprinkling salt between each layer
4. Generously sprinkle sugar and spoon butter over the top... - 43.5905
Georgia Yam Boats
1) Reserve 8 peaches for garnish and dice the remaining peaches.
2) In hot oven at temperature 425Â°, bake the yams or sweet potatoes for 35 minutes or until tender.
3) From top of each sweet potato, cut a thin slice lengthwise.
4)... - 43.5574
Marshmallow Yam Bake
Preheat grill for 10 minutes.
Grease 1 1/2-quart grill-safe casserole.
Peel baked yams and place in medium mixing bowl.
Mash with fork.
Add applesauce, butter, brown sugar, egg, salt and pumpkin pie spice.
Stir until smooth.
Spread in prepared... - 42.2973
Yams With Lemon Slices
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.Cook the slices of yam until soft.
3.Once done, drain.
4.Put the yam in heated butter and cook until brown.
5.Take a 1/2 quart baking dish and arrange the slices in it.
6.Mix lemon juice with lemon... - 40.6038
Ginger Snap Yams
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. In a 1 1/2-quart saucepan, add boiling water and yams; cook for about 15 minutes until the yam is fork tender.
3. Drain the yams and discard the cooking liquid; keep aside in a medium size mixing bowl.
4.... - 39.7422
1) In a saucepan, place the yams, sugar and cinnamon.
2) Heat the yam mixture to a boil.
3) Put the lid on and simmer until the sauce thickens and coats yams.
4) Allow to cool, pack in sterilized jars and put the lid on.
5) Serve as desired. - 33.416