- » Thanksgiving Vegetarian Appetizer
Thanksgiving Vegetarian Appetizer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of thanksgiving vegetarian appetizer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for thanksgiving vegetarian appetizer recipes.
Thanksgiving Recipe - Moroccan Salad Of Sweet Potatoes And Raisins
Here is an amazing video that shows how to make a delicious Moroccan sweet potatoes with raisins salad. This wonderful salad is a perfect complement for your thanksgiving dinner. In the recipe here, the sweet potatoes can be replaced with pumpkin. So just... - 125.511
Betty's Holiday Pecan-crusted Yam Patties ☆
The best thing to do for holidays is to have some quick and easy snack recipes handy to manage the surprise guests. These Pecan Crusted Yam Patties are a perfect example. This is a great holiday recipe. It requires very few ingredients and steps, and it can... - 119.785
Thanksgiving Special Cranberry Salad
What better way to use up the leftover cranberries from your holiday feast to toss up a tasty salad treat? A great way to bulk up the savory sweet treat, this salad is a sure head-turner. Plus, it's so sumptuous and simple to make that are likely to get... - 102.449
Overnight Cranberry Salad
Overnight cranberry salad is a special recipe for the holidays. This salad is colorful and healthy too. It has bananas, oranges and pecans which add taste and color to the salad. Make this salad for the Thanksgiving and enjoy. - 51.8985
Split Pea Soup
This soup is typically made from dried peas. The Pea soup has been eaten since ancient times. In about 400 to 500 BC Romans and Greek started cultivating peas and this soup use to be sold on the streets of Athens. It is still popular as a part of cuisines of... - 51.7037
Frosted Cranberry Salad
Frosted cranberry salad is a yummy salad dish to prepare to accompany turkey dishes. It is sweet and has lots of cream cheese and mayonnaise, which give it as creamy taste. But if you are a weight watcher, then you may not like to have frosted cranberry... - 51.5184
Main Dish Antipasto
1) In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, rice-wine vinegar, herb vinegar, parsley, mustard, oregano, paprika, and pepper.
2) In a bowl, combine chickpeas or kidney beans, onions, garlic and 4 tablespoons of marinade.
3)... - 49.6107
Cranberry Fluff Salad
Cranberry fluff salad is another delicious dish for the festive season, specially the Thanksgiving. No Thanksgiving dinner is complete with cranberry dish. Simple, easy and delicious cranberry fluff salad is a treat anytime - 48.4916
Couscous Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes
1) In a saucepan, bring to boil together water, margarine, bouillon, curry powder, garlic powder and salt.
2) Add couscous, cilantro and onions to the bouillon mixture.
3) Put the lid on and remove from heat.
4) Allow standing for 5 minutes and turning... - 48.211
Mexican Snack Squares
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Spread the dough into 4 long rectangles.
3) Arrange crosswise on non-stick baking pan, press over bottom and 1 inch up sides to form a crust.
4) Press down the perforations to seal.
5) Bake in the oven... - 47.6387
Warm Brie Cheese With Blueberry Chutney
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) In saucepan, place blueberries, onions, ginger, sugar , vinegar, cronstarch, salt and cinnamon, mix well.
3) Heat the blueberries mixture to a boil, stirring frequently.
4) Let the blueberry mixture to boil... - 47.1303
Greek Cheese Turnovers
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a bowl, place together all the cheeses, oregano, garlic, lemon juice and egg.
3) Mix the cheese mixture well together.
4) Separate the dough into 4 rectangles and secure the perforations by pressing... - 46.8604
1) In a saucepan, melt 2 tablespoons butter and saute carrots and turnips.
2) Put the lid and simmer for 20 minutes or until soft, stirring occasionally.
3) Stir in potatoes, water and season to taste.
4) Allow to the boil, and simmer,... - 46.8456
Frozen Cranberry Salad
Frozen cranberry salad is a simple and easy salad for Thanksgiving. This salad is full of pineapple, cranberry, cream cheese and dessert topping making it taste more like a dessert than a salad. - 45.9489
Mushrooms Stuffed Tomatoes
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F
2) Cut tomatoes about 1/2 inch from the top, and reserve them.
3) Spoon out the flesh form tomatoes and reserve flesh and discard the seeds.
4) In a pan, melt the butter and saute the mushrooms and onion and... - 45.4977
Yugoslavian Apple Soup
1) In a slow cooker, place together apples, water, wine, sugar, cinnamon, and lemon juice.
2) Put the lid on and simmer for 4 to 5 hours until apples are tender.
3) Stir in the butter.
4) Using a hand blender, blend the apple mixture to a fine... - 43.9969
Cranberry fruit salad is a salad made with gelatin while traditionally it is made using jello. This salad is made mostly for the festivals like Christmas or Thanksgiving. It goes with most of the dishes made on these occasions. - 43.468
The Ratatouille salad is a delicious combination of traditional ratatouille ingredients like egg plant, tomato, bell peppers. This French appetizer is absolutely divine bringing to life the traditional flavors and tastes right in your kitchen. Entertain in... - 43.0662
Fruit And Cheese
1) In a bowl, mix together cheese, mint, sweetener and colouring.
2) Cover and place the bowl in refrigerator until chilled.
3) When ready to serve, mix in the pineapples.
4) Spread the lettuce over 2 serving plates.
5) Pile the cheese mixture over the... - 41.8722
1) In a bowl, mix together cheese, sweetener, apples and celery.
2) Fold the cheese mixture lightly to blend together.
3) Arrange the greens equally on 2 serving plates.
4) Pile the cheese mixture over the greens and serve at room temperature. - 38.8716
Tsing Hoi Potato With Corn
1. Blanch potato,mushroom & corn keep aside
2. Sautee ginger, garlic, onion, capsicum, broken cashew nut, chilli paste, tomato ketchup and add stock
3. Add potato & corn, add corn flour adjust seasoning - 37.1772
Jalapeno Cheddar Corn Bread Muffins
Preheat oven to 375.
Combine corn muffin mix, onion, and peppers; stir in corn, egg and milk. Fold in cheese until completely mixed.
Spoon batter into greased muffin baking dish. Sprinkle bits of cheese in top of each muffin.
Heat 12 to 14 minutes or until... - 36.9182
Sweet Lassi By Nisha
This refreshing cold drink can be served any time of the day.It is known to quench
thirst immediately and is also used as an appetizer.In Punjab, this cold drink is a must with all dishes as it accelerates digestion. - 35.6502
Mix the above ingredients and let the vermicelli marinate for a few hours before consuming - 33.7266
Use a knife or a citrus peeler to score the peels of four oranges into quarters. Peel the oranges carefully, trying to keep the peels intact as much as possible. Set the peeled oranges aside and reserve for another use.
Using a sharp knife, cut away the... - 28.0825