- » Thanksgiving Stuffing
Thanksgiving Stuffing Recipes
Thanksgiving stuffing, a filling made especially for turkey meat is essentially a pork sausage and corn bread mixture. The filling is made by sautÃ©ing pork sausage pieces along with celery and onions till brown. The ... More »
Chestnut Herb Stuffing For Turkey
For the next holiday season here's a herb stuffing which has been twisted by adding chestnuts to it. Its simple to prepare as we know and with the new addition will make your turkey taste out of this world. - 133.794
Baked Pumpkin With Bacon Apple And Cheese Stuffing
With thanksgiving just around the corner, have you been looking for some innovative recipe ideas? Watch this video to learn a totally drool worthy recipe of stuffed pumpkin. We bet you will totally love it. - 121.549
Thanksgiving Cooking -turkey & Stuffing - Part 1(stuffing)
This is the first part of the Thanksgiving series. We start with homemade stuffing. Other videos include secrets to a moist turkey, cranberry sauce, sweet potato pie and butternut squash soup. My kids will not eat at any other relatives homes because they... - 116.806
Thanksgiving Cooking - Turkey & Stuffing - Part 2(turkey)
This is the second part of the Thanksgiving series where you'll see the secrets to a moist turkey. Cook the bird upside down, add some broth to the pan, and don't over cook it. Other videos include stuffing, cranberry sauce, sweet potato pie and butternut... - 111.232
Thanksgiving Turkey Stuffing Bake
Everything that's great about the big Turkey dinner, all in one bowl. A quick, easy and delicious way to use up a bunch of leftovers all at once. - 110.911
Turkey Stuffing & Cranberry Sauce For Thanksgiving
With Thanksgiving closing in, you must have started elaborate meal preparations. What could stand out at the feast would be Turkey Stuffing & Cranberry sauce. Cook with Chef Kirk Leins amazing side dishes for the big day! - 108.756
Thanksgiving Recipe: This is a traditional and very indulgent stuffing. Roasted turkey stock, plenty of real butter and fresh herbs give it a natural flavor and the combination of different breads gives it subtly complex flavor and textures. Why try ours?... - 106.092
Saturday Chefs - Cornbread Stuffing
Are you looking forward to make a stuffing for your Thanksgiving turkey? Here is a fantastic video that would make your heart beat faster. The video shares a super simple spicy cornbread and bacon stuffing recipe. Watch the video and try out this recipe for a... - 105.725
Low Carb Thanksgiving Stuffing
Thanksgiving doesn’t mean giving up low carb food. Therefore, Chef Kelly from Lowcarbcafe brings this Low Carb Thanksgiving Stuffing recipe video. She is using low carb bread and even shares the name of the shop from where she bought it. Kelly tastes it... - 104.073
New Twist To Grandma's Thanksgiving Stuffing
Thanksgiving would be so drab if this stuffing ain't there! Ok, this stuffing is not rocket science but it is tasty nevertheless. It has a modern addition to an age old recipe. Watch and learn from this video! Have a fabulous Thanksgiving! - 102.944
Sausage And Apple Wine Stuffing
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. Place a large ovenproof pan on medium high heat. Drop sausage, salt, black pepper and fennel seeds in it. Stir, and cook until nice and brown. Remove from pan and place it on a paper towel to drain.
3.... - 102.455
Roasted Cornish Game Hens With Cornbread Stuffing
1. For hen, in a small bowl, add salt, pepper, sage, and garlic powder. Mix well.
2. Sprinkle salt mixture lightly into the cavity of each hen. Set aside.
3. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
4. For Brussels sprouts, cut off the brown ends and... - 101.868
Quick And Gourmet Sausage Pine Nut Turkey Stuffing
You can turn an average Thanksgiving meal into a gourmet meal with this recipe! Chef Shamy shows you how to use his line of products to turn ordinary stuffing into something that tastes extraordinary. This recipe for turkey stuffing will make you look like a... - 99.6699
Turkey Stuffing From Scratch: Part -2
1. Soak turkey in brine, rinse and pat it dry. Season it with butter and spices. Set it aside.
2. Preheat oven to 500 degree F.
3. In a frying pan, melt butter and saute onion in it.
4. Drop celery , carrot, salt, and pepper. Saute until... - 93.4624
Basic Turkey Stuffing
If you get intimidated by fancy stuffings for turkey, here is a basic turkey stuffing recipe that will not only save your time but also jack up your turkey's flavors remarkably. Take a look at this simple and delicious recipe video.. - 92.593
Turkey Stuffing From Scratch: Part -1
Web chef, Kimberly Edwards,shares with you How to Make Turkey Stuffing from Scratch for Thanksgiving, Christmas or anytime. 2 part video...sorry... ;) - 92.1596
Low Carb Sausage Stuffing
With thanksgiving just around the corner, would you like to learn a low carb Sausage Stuffing recipe for your turkey? Here's one specially handcrafted for you. Watch the video to learn how you can prepare this in your own kitchen. - 91.0128
Old-fashioned Stuffing For Turkey
Here is the recipe for Old-fashioned Stuffing For Turkey! The classic way to follow this age-old tradition! Simply flavored with nutmeg and a dash of pepper, this is a great recipe to follow. So next Thanksgiving, you won't be thinking back about the turkey... - 49.4617
Roast Turkey With Fennel Stuffing
1) Combine bouillon granules and water.
2) Keep aside.
3) Wash fennel; remove top stems, bottom, and tough outer portions.
4) Slice bulbs crosswise into thin strips.
5) Coat a large skillet with cooking spray; add margarine, and place... - 48.3027
Stuffed Red Beets
1) Keep a cheese cloth or a coffee filter over a strainer.
2) Place it over a bowl.
3) Fill yogurt into it and allow to drain for 30 minutes.
4) Pour it in a medium bowl.
5) Add celery, almonds, oil, lemon juice, garlic, and thyme.
6) With a melon... - 47.8276
Cornish Hens With Cornbread Stuffing
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
For the stuffing, melt the butter in a medium saute pan, add the onion, and cook over medium-low heat for 8 minutes, until translucent.
Off the heat, add the celery, parsley, cornbread, and chicken stock and mix well.
Set... - 47.5824
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°F before baking.
2) Take a small skillet and heat margarine in it until bubbly.
3) Mix in celery and onion and sautÃ© them until onion is translucent.
4) Take a 1 3/4-cup casserole and transfer the mixture to... - 45.9854
Roast Turkey With Sage Stuffing
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F (160°C).
2) Wipe the turkey with a damp cloth and sprinkle salt, pepper and lemon juice inside the turkey.
3) Combine 1 cup melted butter, celery, onions, sage, marjoram, thyme, salt and pepper.
4) In a... - 45.8674
Roast Chicken With Stuffing And Pan Gravy
1. Rinse chicken with water and pat dry with paper towel.
2. Prepare stuffing mixture as instructed by manufacturer.
3. Stuff the chicken with stuffing mixture.
4. Tie the legs and tuck them under the wings.
5. In a 7-1/2" x 12" utility... - 45.5468
Shirley Leblond's Stuffing
Mix together the ground beef and pork.
Crumble it into 4-quart stove-top casserole.
Add water to barely cover the meat, and scatter the onion over the top.
Cover and bring to a simmer over medium heat.
Lower the heat and simmer for 1 1/2 hours.
Twenty minutes... - 45.3469
Oyster And Cracked Pepper Cornbread Stuffing
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Coat a deep, 9-by- 13-inch baking pan with the cooking spray.
Cut the corn bread into 3/4-inch cubes, and spread them out on baking sheets.
Toast in the oven until lightly browned, about 10 minutes.
Set aside to cool.
In a large... - 44.5389
Bread Stuffing With Apples, Bacon, And Caramelized Onions
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Coat a deep, 9-by-13-inch baking pan with the butter.
Place the bread cubes in a very large mixing bowl.
In a 10-inch saute pan, cook the bacon over medium heat until crisp.
Drain and add to the bread in the bowl.
Remove all but 2... - 44.0243
Italian Sausage, Mushroom, And Sage Stuffing
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Coat a deep, 9-by- 13-inch baking pan with 1 tablespoon of the butter.
Place the bread cubes in a very large mixing bowl.
In a 10-inch saute pan, heat the oil over medium-high heat, and swirl to coat the pan.
Cook the sausages... - 43.9181
Cheddar And Jalapeno Cornbread Stuffing
Preheat: the oven to 350°F.
Coat a deep, 9-by-13-inch baking pan with the cooking spray.
In a very large mixing bowl, combine the corn bread, bread cubes, and chopped eggs.
In a 12-inch saute pan, melt 2 tablespoons of the butter over medium heat.
Saute the... - 43.0297
Scalloped Oyster Stuffing
1 In a small saucepan,saute onion and celery in butter or margarine until soft; remove from the heat.
2 Drain liquid from the oysters into the onion mixture.
3 Stir in cream, parsley, salt and pepper.
4 In a large bowl, combine oysters and crackers.
5... - 42.6385
Chestnut Stuffing With Brandy
1) Slit skin on flat side of the chestnuts.
2) Preheat hot oven (400°F, 200°C or Gas No. 6).
3) Put the chestnuts in a roasting tin. Roast in batches as they peel better when hot.
4) Keep chestnuts in oven for 10 minutes until skin... - 42.5628
Try this delicious version of Stuffin Muffins recipe. I am sure, once you taste this Stuffin Muffins, you'll always love to share it with your friends and family! - 41.1757
Cranberry Stuffing En Casserole
Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C).
Cook contents of rice and seasoning packets with water and butter or margarine according to package directions.
Stir cranberries into cooked rice.
Heat, uncovered, until berries begin to pop, about 5 minutes.
Stir in celery,... - 41.067
Roasted Turkey Breast With Apple And Prune Stuffing
Combine bread cubes, apple, celery, prunes, walnuts, egg, milk, orange rind and thyme.
Stuff into breast cavity, and place aluminum foil over the stuffing and halfway up the sides of the breast.
Place breast right side up in a shallow baking... - 40.7736
Basic Bread Stuffing
1) In a large skillet or Dutch oven, saute the onions and celery in butter.
2) In a bowl, toss the bread cubes, parsley flakes, poultry seasoning, Bon Appetit and pepper together.
3) Add into the sauteed mixture and toss lightly, until the bread cubes... - 40.5567
Turkey With Cornbread Stuffing
1. Rinse the turkey in clean water and pat dry with paper towels. Remove the gizzards and neck. Place gizzards and neck in a saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a simmer to create broth for gravy. Simmer for 30 to 45 minutes. Remove from heat, strain,... - 40.5491
1) Add the chestnuts into a pot of boiling water. Allow the mixture to boil for 10 minutes.
2) While the chestnuts are still warm, peel their skins off.
3) Immediately, transfer them into another pot containing the stock or water flavored with chicken... - 40.515
Apple Sausage Stuffing For Turkey Roast
It is no wonder that my family's is happiest on thanksgiving when I use this yummy Apple Sausage Stuffing for Turkey Roast! The stuffing is incredibly tasty and often everyne feels sad when each of their share is done! Try this Apple Sausage Stuffing for... - 39.9764
Stuffed Aubergines With Lamb
1. Cut the aubergines in half lengthways and cut out most of the flesh and discard. Place the aubergine shells in a lightly greased ovenproof dish.
2. In a saucepan, heat 15 ml / 1 tbsp oil and fry the onion until golden. Gradually stir in the ginger, chilli... - 39.8644
Roast Turkey Breast With Apple Cornbread Stuffing
1. Preheat oven to 450°F. Spray 1-1/2-quart casserole with cooking spray; set aside.
2. Spray large saucepan with cooking spray; heat over medium heat. Add chopped onion; cook and stir 5 minutes. Add chicken broth; bring to a simmer. Stir in cornbread... - 39.2116
Apricot And Raisin Stuffing
1) In a saucepan, add in the apricots and seedless raisins. Pour enough cold water to cover.
2) Let the water come to a boil.
3) Strain the fruits. Slice the cooked apricots into little pieces.
4) In a bowl, mix together the apricots, raisins,... - 39.0005
Mushroom Rice Stuffing
1) In a large skillet, melt the butter and stir in all the ingredients, except the pecans.
2) Stir continuously and saute, until lightly browned.
3) Remove from the heat and add the chopped pecans.
4) Toss lightly until thoroughly blended.
5)... - 38.4417
Wild Rice Stuffing
1) In a pan, cook the wild rice as per the package directions, dissolving the seasoned stock base into the cooking water.
2) In a large skillet, saute the celery and onions in butter, until tender.
3) Then stir in rest of the ingredients, toss gently,... - 38.1524
Turkey With Mushroom Sausage Stuffing And Tarragon Gravy
Preheat the oven to 325° F.
Fill the cavity of the turkey with stuffing.
Rub the outside of the turkey with 3 tablespoons of the butter, the tarragon, salt, and pepper.
Pour 6 cups of broth into the bottom of the roasting pan.
Bake the turkey for about 4... - 37.7505
Harvest Time Stuffed Peppers
1. Preheat oven to 375°. Cut peppers in half lengthwise. Remove seeds and ribs.
2. Coat nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat. Add corn and pine nuts. Cook, stirring, until corn starts to brown and pop and pine nuts are toasted,... - 37.0805
Prune Stuffing For Turkey Roast
1. Using a small paring knife, pit the plumped prunes, catching the liquid in a bowl. Reserve.
2. Chop the pitted prunes finely. Keep aside.
3. Preheat the oven to 325° F
4. Cut a large piece of double aluminum foil to pack the... - 36.4239
Wild Rice Stuffing With Pine Nuts, Dried Apricots, And Fresh Herbs
In a medium saucepan, combine the rice, stock, and 1/4 teaspoon of the salt, and add 2 cups of water.
Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
Reduce the heat to a simmer, partially cover, and cook, stirring occasionally, until the rice is tender, about 40... - 36.282
Corn Bread Stuffing For Turkey Roast
In 3-quart casserole, combine celery, onion and butter.
Cook at HIGH 6 to 7 minutes, or until celery and onion are tender; stir twice.
Add remaining ingredients; combine thoroughly.
Cook, covered with lid, at MEDIUM-LOW 10 to 11 minutes, or until heated... - 35.7149
Turawkey Rolled Loaf With Herbal Stuffing
After processing into dough like consistency, roll out flat into 1/2 inch
high on Teflex sheet and dehydrate for 2 hrs at 105 degrees. Flip over on to screen and add layer of stuffing then roll into a log. Continue to let dehydrate for 8 hours at 105 degrees.... - 34.9484
Prunes Turkey Stuffing
Turkey Stuffing is an amazingly delicious side dish. Serve this Turkey Stuffing; I am sure you will always be tempted to prepare this for every party! - 34.5687
Southern Cornbread Stuffing
Heat the butter in a large skillet.
Add the chopped celery and onion and cook until the vegetables are yellow.
Combine the bread cubes, butter and vegetables, salt, sage, pepper and bacon for a dry stuffing.
For a moist filling, add the stock or broth. - 34.3852
Chop cranberries and stir in sugar.
Then combine with bread, raisins, orange peel, salt, cinnamon, and melted butter.
Add broth and toss lightly to mix.
Makes enough stuffing for 10- to 12-pound turkey. - 33.8239
Turkey And Stuffing Salad
In a large bowl, whisk together the yogurt, mayonnaise, oil, chutney, and black pepper until smooth.
Add the turkey, stuffing mix, red and green peppers, onion, and water cress; toss well. - 31.6303
Thyme Flavored Bread Stuffing
In saucepan cook celery in stock until celery is soft and stock is almost evaporated.
Add bread and seasonings.
Moisten with additional water, if stuffing is too dry.
Heat and serve.
Divide evenly. - 31.3181
Sweet Potato Stuffing
1. Put the sweet potatoes into a large bowl.
2. Melt the butter or margarine, add it with the salt, crumbs, bacon, celery and parsley to the potatoes. Stir with a large spoon until the ingredients are thoroughly blended. If the stuffing seems too dry, add a... - 30.6509
Old Fashioned Stuffing
1. In a skillet, melt the butter or margarine.
2. Add onion and celery. Saute over medium low heat until soft and limp.
3. Take pan off the heat and stir in the stuffing, adding a little water to the mixture if it is too dry.
4. Use this... - 30.2606
Butter-baked Pears With Fruit And Nut Stuffing
Combine apricots and pecans in small bowl. Add 1 Tablespoon butter; use a fork to combine. Set aside. Cut pears in half lengthwise. Using a melon baller or small spoon, remove core from each pear half, leaving a 1½-inch diameter hole. Cut a thin slice from... - 28.7413
Cranberry Orange Skillet Stuffing
1. In a medium saucepan over high heat, combine cranberries and 1 1/2 cups water. Bring to boiling.
2. Stir in butter and orange zest, then stir in stuffing mix. Cover and remove from the heat. Let stand 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork and serve. - 28.4926
1) In a bowl, mix together the sausage meat, chopped parsley, egg and mixed herbs.
2) Add in chopped liver and stomach of poultry, if desired.
3) Forcemeat Stuffing makes a great filling for chicken and turkey. - 27.9231
Convenience Stuffing Mixes For Turkey Roast
In 2-quart casserole, combine water, butter and seasoning packet.
Cook at HIGH 4 1/2 to 5 minutes; stir in stuffing crumbs.
Let stand, covered, 5 minutes before serving. - 25.0634
Holiday Sage Stuffing
Get stuffed with this wonderful raw stuffing recipe. Loaded with fresh herbs, it may become one of your holiday favorites. Watch and make it for your next holiday dinner party. It's great side dishes like this that make the holiday season so special and... - 0
Crockpot Cooking: Turkey And Stuffing Thanksgiving Casserole
With Thanksgiving just around the corner here in Canada, I thought I would share an easy and delicious crock pot meal that will give that Thanksgiving taste and flavor without all the fuss. It's the perfect meal for empty nesters, students, or people on their... - 0
Windset Farms: Stand Alone Stuffing With Chef Ned Bell
Made with oven-dried Allegro® tomatoes, roasted Maestro® red bell peppers, BC cranberries and BC hazelnuts
This savory stuffing can be made a day or two ahead of time and also makes for stellar turkey/stuffing sandwich leftovers. - 0
The Best Stuffing
"Too much of a good thing can be wonderful!" That's what I think about this perfect stuffing recipe. - 0
Thanksgiving Stuffing Recipe Cook-off
Vickie & Jo Ann share their family-favorite Thanksgiving recipes for stuffing. Which do you prefer...traditional sage dressing or nutty sausage & cranberry stuffing? - 0
Thanksgiving Raw Veggie Stuffing
Don't worry about missing out on Thanksgiving! You can make the most delicious raw vegan creations and the turkeys will be grateful! This Raw Veggie Stuffing is yummy, easy, and takes less than half the time to make than regular stuffing. Please share with me... - 0
Stuffed Delicata Squash
What is delicata squash? How do you use it during the holiday season? See how Jaime K. creates a vegan dish for you big holiday meal center piece. - 0
Thanksgiving Turkey Stuffing & Dressing
1. In a large skillet, melt half of the butter and add the carrots, stir and allow the butter to melt. Now add in the onions and season with some salt. Add the leeks and stir well making sure that all vegetables are touching the bottom of the pan.
2. ... - 0
Thanksgiving Stuffing Recipes By Category
Thanksgiving Stuffing Dish: