- » Thanksgiving Pumpkin Cake
Thanksgiving Pumpkin Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of thanksgiving pumpkin cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for thanksgiving pumpkin cake recipes.
Lala Cooks Pumpkin Cheesecake
With holidays just around the corner, have you been looking for some special recipes? Look no further. Chef Leslie shares her secret recipe to prepare this delicious Holiday Special Pumpkin Cheesecake. The dish is simple and can be easily replicated at home.... - 136.774
Pumpkin And Pineapple Aloha Cake
Pumpkin desserts go well over meals regardless of the occasion be it even the casual of the ones. Chef Maryann shows how to make Pumpkin Aloha Cake with pumpkin and pineapple as the key ingredients along with other seasonings. Good for cozy dinners! - 98.347
Pumpkin Gateau With Caramel And Brandy Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 380 degree F
2. Grease a cake tin with oil and line it with butter paper.
3. Take a bowl and beat eggs till well blended.
4. Slowly beat in oil and pureed pumpkin and set aside.
5. In a large bowl sieve flour, spice... - 49.9327
Pumpkin Ice Cream Cake
1. Preheat the oven to slow (325°).
2. Prepare the Pumpkin Chiffon Cakes: Sift together the cake flour, 1 cup of the sugar, the baking powder, salt, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg into a large bowl. Add the egg yolks, pumpkin, oil and water; beat the mixture... - 49.8029
Pumpkin Cake Roll
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Grease and flour a 15 X 10" baking sheet lined with wax paper.
3) In a bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger, salt. Mix well and set aside.
4) Using an electric blender, beat the... - 48.8582
Pumpkin Chiffon Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) In a bowl, seive together flour, baking powder and salt.
3) Make a well in the centre of the flour mixture and add into it salad oil, egg yolks and pumpkin.
4) Beat well to incorporate the wet and the... - 48.1527
Spiced Pumpkin Cake
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine cake mix, eggs, pumpkin, sugar, oil, water, cinnamon and nutmeg.
3. In an electric mixer, beat for 2 minutes on medium speed.
4. Transfer mixture into a greased and floured 10-inch Bundt pan.
5. Bake for 50 to 55... - 47.6915
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Butter a 9- or 10-inch springform pan with 1 tablespoon of the melted butter.
In a medium bowl, combine the gingersnap crumbs with the remaining 1/3 cup of butter until thoroughly blended.
Press the crumbs into the bottom and about... - 47.5606
Pumpkin Pound Cake With French Vanilla Ice Cream
Position a rack in the lower third of the oven and preheat it to 350°F.
Butter a 10-inch tube pan or 12-cup Bundt pan. (Use the nonstick kind, if you have one.) Sift together the flour, baking powder, salt, ginger, nutmeg, cloves, cinnamon, and cardamom.
Set... - 45.0777
Pumpkin Coffee Cake
Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Coat 10” square pan with non-stick spray.
In a bowl, combine flour, oats, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and salt.
Beat butter and sugar in separate bowl until light and fluffy. Mix pumpkin and eggs into butter... - 38.64
Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake
Lynn demonstrates how to make a great Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake that would be a perfect dessert for Thanksgiving or Christmas. Super easy and delicious. - 0
Holy Grail’s Vegan Pumpkin Cheesecake
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
2. In a food processor combine 8 oz. Tofutti Better Than Cream Cheese (non-hydrogenated), 12 oz. light firm silken tofu (boxed "Mori-nu" brand works, or extra firm silken),1/2 cup agave nectar (or... - 0
Reduced Calorie Pumpkin Cheesecake & Gingersnap Crust
Complete your healthy holiday with this twist on traditional pumpkin pie: smooth, rich and delicious pumpkin cheesecake in a super easy-to-make homemade gingersnap crust! The gingersnap crust reduces calories quite a bit from traditional crusts which are... - 0
Pumpkin Pudding Cake
Today we are making a super moist Pumpkin Pudding Cake that will be the highlight of your Thanksgiving menu!!! - 0