- » Thanksgiving Low Fat
Thanksgiving Low Fat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of thanksgiving low fat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for thanksgiving low fat recipes.
Fullyraw Pumpkin Pie
FullyRawKristina creates a magical Pumpkin Pie! This low-fat raw vegan recipe is the ultimate holiday pie to share with family and friends! You haven't tried Pumpkin Pie until you have tried my magical FullyRaw Pumpkin Pie! It's all-raw, low-fat, and SUPER... - 148.122
Healthy And Vegan Pear Crisp
Another recipe perfect for the fall and winter months. Fall fruits make great pies, cobblers, and crisps. This crisp recipe is a great option if you want to keep your dessert lower in fat and calories. This is a fun texture recipe. Big or small pear slices,... - 144.638
Fast, Fabulous And Fat-free Thanksgiving Turkey Gravy
What is a great festive meal without a lip-smacking gravy delight? Betty whomps up a delightful Thanksgiving turkey treat that makes for a sumptuous indulgence. Plus, it's simple and quick, making it the perfect recipe for holiday entertaining. A great way to... - 104.301
This jell-o recipe is one of my all-time favorites from long ago. I could always count on my Aunt JoAnn to make it for holiday dinners. It’s fast, easy, low fat and low in calories. Perfect for post-workout or for a refeed! - 102.419
Here is a beautiful vibrant fall salad that celebrates the fresh produce and colors of fall! Butternut squash, apples, goat cheese and dried cranberries served in endive boats and dressed with a balsamic vinaigrette, this salad looks and taste like autumn on... - 92.3577
This okra roast is a very tasty snack. Simple with okra in onion and cashew crispy bites are a definite try. Enjoy!!! - 49.8634
Roast Turkey With Fennel Stuffing
1) Combine bouillon granules and water.
2) Keep aside.
3) Wash fennel; remove top stems, bottom, and tough outer portions.
4) Slice bulbs crosswise into thin strips.
5) Coat a large skillet with cooking spray; add margarine, and place... - 47.6275
1) Take a non-stick pan and cook onion in it until tender. You can also cook in the microwave oven.
2) Break up the turkey carcass into pieces and put in the pan along with salt, water and pepper.
3) Add onions.
4) Cover and heat the mixture to... - 45.8189
Stuffed Red Beets
1) Keep a cheese cloth or a coffee filter over a strainer.
2) Place it over a bowl.
3) Fill yogurt into it and allow to drain for 30 minutes.
4) Pour it in a medium bowl.
5) Add celery, almonds, oil, lemon juice, garlic, and thyme.
6) With a melon... - 45.5887
1) Peel turnips and quarter them.
2) Preheat oven moderate to 15 minutes.
3) In a saucepan heat water and steam turnips and onion for 10 minutes.
4) Put into a large bowl.
5) In a 1-quart saucepan, whisk the flour with about 2... - 44.3652
Spinach With Pistachios
1) Clean and wash spinach under cold water to remove any grit.
2) Remove the tough stems.
3) Shake off excess water.
4) Keep a large nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat.
5) Lightly toast pistachios for about 2 minutes. Keep... - 42.8659
Pumpkin And Pistachio Risotto
1. Bring the stock or water to the boil and reduce to a low simmer. Ladle a little liquid into a small bowl. Add the saffron threads and leave to infuse.
2. Heat the oil in a saucepan or flameproof casserole. Add the onion and garlic, and cook gently for 5... - 42.8011
Italian Turkey Meatloaf
So since my Yummy Turkey Meatloaf and Mexican Turkey Meatloaf were both such a hit, I just had to come up with another! This is the best one yet! Although it takes an extra step to brown the sausage, onion and mushrooms together, it is TOTALLY worth the... - 42.0237
Heat water in a large, heavy pot over medium heat.
Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes.
Add more liquid if necessary during this process.
Add green pepper.
Cook and stir for 5 more minutes, adding liquid if necessary.
Add the potatoes,... - 41.4365
Dill Cabbage Wedges
3. Arrange the wedges in 2 concentric circles in a 9" glass pie-plate.
4. Sprinkle with onions, carrots and dill on dishful cabbage-slices.
5. Add the stock by pouring method.
6. Wrap the plate with vented plastic wrap.
7. Microwave the preparation... - 39.9979
Baked Potatoes With Wild Mushroom Ragu
Grace Parisi likes using a mix of shiitake, oyster, chanterelle and button mushrooms for this succulent ragù to top baked potatoes, but any combination will work.
Picture Credit: John Kernick
Recipe By: Grace Parisi
Pairing Notes: Beer This... - 39.7087
Cantaloupe And Chicken Salad
The Cantaloupe and chicken salad is a refreshing salad with an amazing combo of fruits and meat with a tangy dressing. A healthy easy to make salad it is a great tasting salad that is perfect for any occasion. - 38.9538
Tsing Hoi Potato With Corn
1. Blanch potato,mushroom & corn keep aside
2. Sautee ginger, garlic, onion, capsicum, broken cashew nut, chilli paste, tomato ketchup and add stock
3. Add potato & corn, add corn flour adjust seasoning - 38.8192
Rosy Cranberry Applesauce
1. On a 1-quart saucepan, spray nonstick cooking spray to grease and heat.
2. Add apple; stir frequently and cook over medium-high heat for 1 minute.
3. Stir in applesauce, cranberries, 2 tablespoons water and brown sugar; cook with occasional stirring... - 38.415
Holiday Cranberry Sauce
1. In a medium saucepan, combine cranberries, apple juice and honey. Over medium heat, bring the mixture to boil, stirring constantly.
2. Reduce the heat to a low flame and allow the sauce to simmer uncovered for 5 mins or until berries pop. The... - 37.7285
1. Put the apples in a medium-sized saucepan and add the apple juice, salt, cinnamon, allspice, and cloves. Mix the cornstarch with apple juice and lemon juice and stir into the apple mixture. Add the honey and bring mixture to a boil. Cook, stirring, until... - 37.4147
1. Start by washing the oranges, halve, squeeze out the juice, shred orange rind
2. Take the seeds and scrape it, also scrape the fibrous centre out of the pumpkin, remove the skin and cut into wide strips
3. In a saucepan, add the... - 37.2115
Healthy Pumpkin Pie Treat
1. In a medium-size bowl stir together 1 cup of flour, the granulated sugar and salt. Using a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in the margarine until the mixture resembles cornmeal. Add 2 to 3 tablespoons of cold water and stir until the dough forms a mass.... - 36.8544
Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad
Enjoy the taste and flavor of this wonderful restaurant salad right at home. The grilled chicken Caesar salad is an easy to make salad that is sure to be a family favorite. A wonderful meal idea for a quick and delicious dinner. - 36.168
Butter And Herb Sauce
1.Take a small bowl and put in all the ingredients.
2. Whisk them well.
3. The sauce can be brushed on chicken or turkey before grilling. - 35.5345
Low Fat Pumpkin Pie
In a medium mixing bowl stir together flour and salt. Combine oil and the 3 tablespoons milk; do not stir. Add all at once to flour mixture. Stir lightly with a fork to moisten. If necessary, stir in additional milk, 1/2 teaspoon at a time, till moistened.... - 35.3221
A low fat easy and yummy dessert. Uses instant pudding and food cake.
Nutrition (per serving)
Total fat 1g
Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fiber 1g
Sugars 26g... - 35.2801
1. Place potatoes in a large, heavy pot. Cover with water. Boil, covered, for 20 minutes or until tender.
2. Drain potatoes and mash with a potato masher or large fork.
3. Beat milk in with a wire whisk.
4. Sprinkle with pepper, and natural butter substitute... - 33.416
Green Gram Balls
Greengram balls are very tasty, flavoury sweet with dal & ghee smell craves us to taste it. - 33.2997
Mashed Potatoes And Carrots
Bring water to a boil in a large saucepan.
Add potatoes and carrots and cook for 25 minutes or until tender.
Drain potatoes and carrots and return to pot.
Mash with a large fork or potato masher.
Stir in milk, dill, and black pepper. - 33.0278
1) In a bowl, combine the juices and soda together, mix thoroughly.
2) Refrigerate until chilled.
3) Pour the Cranberry Delight in tall glasses and serve chilled. - 32.3833
Pumpkin In Foil
Peel and trim pumpkin and cut into pieces.
Par-boil in a pan of salted water for 5 minutes and drain.
Place pumpkin on doubled aluminium foil, dull side out, add butter, salt and pepper.
Wrap securely and cook on the grid over medium coals for 10-12 minutes,... - 29.5299
Simple Orange Glazed Carrots
Combine all ingredients in a deep, 1 quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic casserole.
Heat, covered, on full power 15 to 18 minutes or until carrots are tender.
Stir occasionally so that carrots are well glazed. - 28.0813
Mix turkey with cheese and cranberry sauce.
Spread on two slices of bread.
Top with remaininq slices - 23.8451