- » Thanksgiving Beverage
Thanksgiving Beverage Recipes
Enjoy our collection of thanksgiving beverage recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for thanksgiving beverage recipes.
Spiced Apple Cider
Ahh it's Fall! Join Honeysuckle Catering in making this heart-warming Autumn classic, the Apple Spiced Cider! - 138.453
Fullyraw Persimmon Nog
Get cozy with this FullyRaw Persimmon Nog this Thanksgiving! It satisfies the spot and even brings you that comforting nostalgia of sitting by the fire! Because this recipe involves no heating and only 5 simple ingredients, it's fast and easy to make! Feel... - 128.664
Sparkling Thanksgiving Punch
Looking for a cold, sparkling, refreshing and downright delicious punch to serve for Thanksgiving or autumn occasions? Let me show you how to make one of my favorite cold weather punches!!
This sparkling Thanksgiving punch taste like apple cider infused with... - 126.997
Betty's Celebration Cherry Apricot Sparkler
Non-Alcoholic Cherry Apricot Sparkler... oh yum! Yes, the kids will love this zingy drink and so will the adults. Keep it flowing this Thanksgiving. In this video, Betty shows how to make this sparkler. Gulp it down people! - 103.698
Spiced Apple Cider
Looking to prepare a quick and easy beverage? Try Spiced Apple Cider. It can be made in less than five minutes and is perfect for the fog. Try it to believe it. - 99.2764
Here is a beautiful vibrant fall salad that celebrates the fresh produce and colors of fall! Butternut squash, apples, goat cheese and dried cranberries served in endive boats and dressed with a balsamic vinaigrette, this salad looks and taste like autumn on... - 92.4261
1) Thoroughly rinse the dry and fully open flowers.
2) In a large bowl, place the flowers with cold water and raisins, 2 lb. sugar and orange and lemon juice.
3) Put the campden tablet and stir well.
4) Put the lid on, and leave to rest... - 49.2397
1) Crush the rosehips until coarse.
2) In a saucepan, place the rosehips and add water just to cover it.
3) Heat the rosehip mixture to boil for 10 minutes.
4) Pass the rosehips mixture through cheesecloth.
5) In the same saucepan, heat... - 47.3834
Medlar And Sultana Wine
1) Chop the medlars.
2) In a blow place medlars with sultanas and stream in the boiling water.
3) Allow the medlars to cool.
4) Mix in the crushed Campden tablet and pectic enzyme.
5) Cover and put in a warm place for 1 week.
6) Gently pass the... - 45.2431
Mixed Fruit Wine
1) Rinse the fruits in cold water and discard stalks.
2) Mash the fruits roughly.
3) In a large bowl place the mashed fruits and streamthe boiling water over it.
4) Allow the fruit mixture to cool, and stir the crushed Campden tablet... - 43.3814
1) Cut the greengages into half, remove the stones and press the fruit.
2) In a large bowl, place the fruits and stream the boiling water over them.
3) Leave to cool and stir in pectic enzyme.
4) Put the lid over the bowl and leave to... - 42.5476
Raisin And Elderberry Wine
1) In a large bowl, place the berries and press with a wooden spoon.
2) Stream the boiling water, over the berries.
3) Allow to soak the berries, cover for 4 days.
4) Pass through sieve, and stir in the sugar, lemon juice, yeast and nutrient.
5) Stream... - 41.7935
Melon And Ginger Cocktail
1) Using a melon bailer, scoop out as many melon balls as possible.
2) Remove the remaining melon flesh and place in a blender.
3) Add enough water to the melon flesh to make 2/3 cup and blend until fine puree.
4) In a pan, pour the melon juice with... - 40.4359
Spiced Mulled Wine
1) In a saucepan, place wine, sugar, cloves, lemon, orange, ginger, cinnamon, and mixed spices.
2) Gently heat the wine mixture to boiling point, stirring from time to time to dissolve the sugar.
3) Pass the wine mixture through cheesecloth.
4)... - 38.9939
Pumpkin Spice Latte
The Pumpkin Spice Latte is a delicious Thanksgiving morning coffee that has an unique pumpkin spice aromatic signature. - 38.1404
1. Into a tumbler, half fill with broken ice and add Angostura Bitters.
2. Add Plain Syrup and Cider; stir well.
3. Into a small wine glass, strain the drink.
4. Garnish with a slice of lemon.
Non alcoholic cider can also be used, if... - 38.0135
1) In a large bowl place together wine, lemonade and brandy.
2) Stir in lemon, apple and orange slices and sugar to taste.
3) Serve chilled immediately. - 36.6078
1) Rinse the damson and pat dry, cut them in half.
2) Stone and pack the damson into 4 lb. preserving jar.
3) Stir in the sugar, and the gin.
4) Secure with the lid tightly and set aside for 2 to 3 month, in a cool, dark place.
5) Shake... - 36.4502
1) Discard the stalk and press the blackcurrants.
2) In a screw top jar, place blackcurrants and stir in the gin.
3) Secure with the lid tightly and set aside for 2 months.
4) Shake the jar frequently after regular intervals.
5) Into a bowl,... - 35.575
Holiday Cranberry Punch
Mix brown sugar, 1 cup of the water and the pumpkin pie spice in Dutch oven.
Heat to boiling over high heat, stirring constantly.
Boil and stir until sugar is dissolved; remove from heat.
Stir in cranberry sauce until well blended.
Stir in remaining water,... - 35.4486
1) In a bowl, combine the juices and soda together, mix thoroughly.
2) Refrigerate until chilled.
3) Pour the Cranberry Delight in tall glasses and serve chilled. - 34.7212
Orange Spiced Tea Mix
1) Take an airtight container and mix all ingredients in it.
2) Store the container in a cool, dry place to allow the flavors to blend for a couple of days.
3) Use 1 teaspoon of this tea for making each cup of tea. The Spiced Tea mixture can... - 32.5816
Hot Spiced Drink
Hot Spiced Drink is a mouth watering beverage. An easy to prepare Hot Spiced Drink recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 31.0681
Blend all ingredients.
If thinner drink is desired, add more cider. - 25.6438
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my homemade Eggnog. - 0
Eggnog is a rich and delicious treat at any winter party. It dates back to colonial America and our first president George Washington was quite a fan. - 0
Harvest Hot White Chocolate
If you love pumpkin, then you'll love this recipe for creamy, sweet hot white chocolate...it has pumpkin right in it! - 0
Caramel Apple Spice- Hellooo Starbucks
I love me some caramel apple spice from Starbucks, luckily this recipe has come to my rescue and taste better in my opinion. This hot caramel apple spice drink packs all the comforting flavors of apple pie and vanilla ice cream in a glass. Best of all it's... - 0