- » Thanksgiving Beef
Thanksgiving Beef Recipes
Enjoy our collection of thanksgiving beef recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for thanksgiving beef recipes.
Rice And Beef Stuffed Turkey
This rice and beef stuffed turkey cooked in middle eastern style is a unique dish, as it has a good combination of protein and carbs so you don't have to worry about an extra dish and it is a heavenly dish for meat lovers with beef in it. So twist things a... - 111.084
Shredded Beef Cabbage Rolls
How to Microwave Shredded Beef Cabbage Rolls Cut center core from cabbage.
Wrap cabbage with plastic wrap.
Microwave at High 1 1/2 to 3 1/2 minutes, or until eight leaves can be separated easily.
Remove eight leaves.
Cut rib from each leaf.
Shred 1... - 50.669
Beef Soup With Dumplings
1) In a non-stick pan heat oil and, brown the beef on all sides.
2) Transfer the meat in a slow cooker.
3) In the same pan, pour in ½ cup of water and bring to boil stirring continuously to remove the browned bits.
4) Stream the water over the... - 49.129
1) Pierce the whole onion with cloves.
2) In a slow cooker, place together shanks, onion, garlic, water, bay leaf, rosemary, peppercorns, and salt.
3) Put the lid on and simmer for 6 to 8 hours.
4) Strain the shanks and pour the strained broth back in... - 48.5764
Beef Vegetable Noodle Soup
1) In a non-stick pan, heat oil and brown the beef shank bones.
2) Transfer the meat in a slow cooker.
3) Pour off the excess fat from the pan.
4) In the same non-stick pan, pour in ½ cup of water and boil stirring continuously to... - 48.3206
Gourmet Beef Empanadas
1) In large non-stick pan, heat butter in saute onion until tender.
2) Mix in the beef; saute until no longer red.
3) Stir in the tomatoes, chiles, raisins and 1 teaspoon salt.
4) Lower the heat, stirring occasionally for 20 to 25... - 47.4711
Shirley Leblond's Stuffing
Mix together the ground beef and pork.
Crumble it into 4-quart stove-top casserole.
Add water to barely cover the meat, and scatter the onion over the top.
Cover and bring to a simmer over medium heat.
Lower the heat and simmer for 1 1/2 hours.
Twenty minutes... - 45.3469
Russian Sauerkraut Soup
1) In a slow cooker, put together beef, bacon, water, onions, leek, garlic, carrots, sauerkraut and seasoning.
2) Put the lid on and simmer for 8 hours.
3) Take the beef and bacon out of the soup and cut into cubes.
4) Return the meat to the soup.
5)... - 44.6199
Meat Loaf A La Lindstrom
1) Set the oven temperature to 350°F before baking.
2) In a bowl, place the meats and mix in rest of the ingredients.
3) Toss the meat gently, being careful not to overmix.
4) Shape the mixture into a thick round loaf.
5) Take a shallow... - 43.0342
Langue De Boeuf Fumee
1) In a large pot, enough to hold the tongue, put celery, carrots, bay leaf, salt, peppercorns and the tongue.
2) Add sufficient water to cover the tongue by 1 inch. Bring to boil.
3) Reduce the heat, cover and simmer for 2 Â½ hours.
4) Turn off the... - 40.274
Sloppy Ice Tartlets
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) Open each pie crust, and remove the plastic film.
3) Dredge 1 teaspoon of flour over each crust and press the fold lines.
4) Flip the crust, floured side down on the working table and remove the remaining... - 39.4097
Tangy Steak Salad
Satisfy both the meat and veggie lovers at the same time with this quick to cook and great to eat tangy steak salad. It is easy, healthy and yes simply delicious. Toss this simple salad and have a great time. - 37.0902
1. In medium bowl, lightly toss beef with onion, garlic, salt and pepper just until combined.
2. Lightly form into 24 balls, 1 inch in diameter. Do not handle any more than necessary.
3. Roll each ball in parsley, covering completely. Refrigerate. - 29.2855
Bite-size Cranberry Meatballs
Tangy and sweet, these bite-size meatballs are delicious little tidbits just perfect for an appetizer party, tailgating or family get-together! - 0
Thanksgiving Beef Recipes By Category
Thanksgiving Beef Course: