- » Thai Wrap
Thai Wrap Recipes
Enjoy our collection of thai wrap recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for thai wrap recipes.
Thai Chicken And Lettuce Wrap
Thai chicken and lettuce wrap is yet another display of the richness of Thai cuisine in terms of flavors, mix of textures and the vivacious looking dishes. Take a look at this video for more details of this recipe. You would love your life after you have this... - 124.557
Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps
This Thai lettuce wraps recipe is quick and easy to make. Lettuce wraps are also a fun dish to eat, either as an appetizer or main course. - 124.41
Thai Lettuce Wraps
This delicious appetizer is easy to make and fun to eat. A spiced ground turkey mix is rolled in a soft lettuce leaf to create a light easy to eat wrap. - 116.027
Thai Style Beef Lettuce Wrap
1. Cook the brown rice as per the package directions.
2. Dice the vegetables as instructed.
3. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil and swirl to coat.
4. Add garlic, onion, lemongrass and ginger and sauté for 2 minutes.... - 108.268
Thai Inspired Wraps With Faux "peanut" Sauce
1. In a blender, add the water, almond butter,honey,1 teaspoon of sea salt, cayenne pepper and lemon juice. Blend to a smooth paste and keep aside.This is the dip to go with the wraps.
2. Take the shredded carrot and add salt,cumin and garlic powder.... - 88.6617
Lettuce Wrap Ups
Rinse lettuce; trim and break into leaves.
Place in serving bowl, cover and refrigerate.
Measure out hoisin sauce; cover and let stand at room temperature.
Stir-Fry: Wash and trim beans.
Keeping vegetables separate, dice beans and water chestnuts into... - 44.3953
Thai Leaf Wrap Appetizer
Rinse lettuce leaves and pat dry.
Wrap in paper towels, enclose in plastic bags, and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or up to 2 days.
Meanwhile, toast coconut in a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium-low heat until golden, 5 to 8 minutes, stirring... - 36.0633
Thai Wrap Recipes By Category