- » Thai Vegetable
Thai Vegetable Recipes
Enjoy our collection of thai vegetable recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for thai vegetable recipes.
Eggplant, Cheese And Thai Basil Casserole
Do you love eggplant and cheese? Then you must watch this video for a recipe that brings the two together in a delicious casserole. Watch Ramona Werst's simple recipe that will yield a casserole so yummy that you would want to bake one after the other! - 129.404
Thai Mixed Vegetables And Egg Fried Rice
Thai mixed vegetables and egg fried rice is an excellent fried rice recipe. Here the mixed vegetables and egg makes the dish all the more colorful. The chef here makes it look all the more easy to cook it at home. Simply whisk in egg and stir in a few fresh... - 84.0554
Thai Eggplant Sandwich
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Preheat the broiler.
3) Pierce the eggplant in several places, wrap in an aluminum foil and bake in the oven for 1 hour.
4) Unwrap, allow to cool and halve the eggplant. Remove the cooked pulp on a... - 48.7246
Thai Eggplant Salad
1) Place shallots, garlic, cilantro and red pepper flakes on a cutting board.
2) In the first step,mince those on the cutting board, then mash to a paste with the help of side of a chef's knife.
3) Pare eggplants and cut into strips of 2 x 3/4 x... - 47.2271
Jad Thai Cucumber Cooled Down
1. In a saucepan, mix vinegar, sugar, and salt.
2. While swirling the pan, cook over low heat for 2 minutes until the sugar dissolves.
3. Add in the chili and let cool.
4. In a mixing bowl, put together cucumber and shallots.
5. Stir in the... - 46.6255
Thai Chicken And Vegetable Salad
In blender container or food processor bowl with metal blade, combine all dressing ingredients.
Cover; blend until smooth.
Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add chicken; stir-fry about 5 minutes or until no longer... - 43.2202
Thai Cucumber Tomato Salad
Cut cucumber into 8 lengthwise spears; cut each spear crosswise into 1/2-inch slices.
Cut tomato wedges in half crosswise.
In large bowl, combine all salad ingredients; toss lightly.
In small bowl, combine all dressing ingredients; blend well.
Pour over salad... - 42.7831
Thai Style Vegetables
Place vermicelli in a large bowl; cover with 12 cups water.
Let stand 10 minutes or until vermicelli is soft.
Drain and cut vermicelli into pieces.
Coat a wok or large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; drizzle 1 teaspoon oil around top of wok,... - 42.0625
Thai Cucumber Salad
1) Cut cucumber in thin slices and sprinkle half part of sugar on them. Set it aside for 3-4 minutes.
2) In a plate, arrange cucumber slices by wringing with hands.
3) Add hot, red pepper, vinegar and remaining sugar and combine all... - 41.4851
Thai Tomato And Cucumber Salad
Core and cut tomatoes into 1/4-inch (5 mm) thick slices.
With fork tines, score cucumber lengthwise; slice thinly.
Combine parsley, mint, coriander and green onions.
In large glass bowl, layer half each of the Spanish onion, cucumber and tomatoes, sprinkling... - 39.9638
Thai Cucumber Salad
Combine the dressing ingredients in a small bowl and let stand 30 minutes.
Combine the cucumber, onion, bell pepper, and shrimp in a large bowl.
Both the salad and the dressing may be prepared up to 4 hours ahead and refrigerated, but do not combine until... - 38.4201
Thai Vegetable Soup
A delicious sweet and spicy thai vegetable soup perfect on a cold winter night. Best served with a loaf of crusty bread. - 38.2862
Thai Vegetable Soup
1. Heat oil in a saucepan over a high heat, add shallots and lemon grass and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes. Stir in galangal or ginger and stock, then reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
2. Add tofu, mushrooms, beans, bean sprouts and coconut milk and cook... - 36.3479
Red Snapper With Thai Cucumber Relish
Combine the vinegar and sugar in a medium bowl.
Add the cucumber and onion and toss to coat; let stand at room temperature.
Heat the oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
Sprinkle the fish with salt and crushed red pepper and add to the... - 35.7569
Thai Coconut Vegetable Soup
1 Combine the broth, water, mushrooms, carrots, and Thai pepper in a Large saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer until the vegetables are tender, about 10 minutes.
2 Stir in the coconut milk, tomatoes, and scallions; bring just to a simmer.... - 30.9787
Thai Cucumber Toss
1. Combine all ingredients; toss gently to coat. Cover and chill 1 hour, stirring occasionally. - 26.9249
Thai Cucumber Sauce
Combine the cucumbers, jalapeno pepper, cilantro, rice vinegar, sugar and pepper in a small bowl and blend well.
Let stand, covered, for at least 1 hour before serving. - 22.7198
Thai Vegetable Recipes By Category
Thai Vegetable Ingredient: