- » Thai Tuna
Thai Tuna Recipes
Enjoy our collection of thai tuna recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for thai tuna recipes.
Ahi Poke Salad With Lemon Grass Chili Dressing
1. To prepare the salad dressing, in glass mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients for the dressing and stir until the sugar dissolves and all the liquids are well blended.
2. Place the dressing in the refrigerator and allow it to chill, so that all... - 45.8129
Creamed Tuna Royale
Melt butter in skillet and cook green pepper, onions and mushrooms until tender.
Stir in flour and seasonings; slowly add milk, stirring constantly until smooth and thick.
Add tuna and pimiento.
Heat to simmering and cook about 10 minutes.
Remove from heat... - 41.1583
Spice Crusted Tuna With Thai Snow Pea Salad
1. Light a grill. Brush the tuna steaks with vegetable oil and season with salt. Mix the coriander seeds with the cracked peppercorns and press them onto both sides of the tuna steaks.
2. In a bowl, combine the 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil with the lime... - 32.6698
You May Also Like!
California Thai Stir Fry
Place the tuna or salmon in a bowl. Then place the frozen veggies in a separate bowl, but rinse off and drain. Pour the veggies in the wok and turn on the fire to a medium heat. Add about 2 tablespoons or so of thai peanut sauce to the veggies and mix. ... - 25.96
Like most people, I love Thai food. And I’m lucky enough to have a girlfriend from Thailand to show me how to cook it myself.
Kra Praow, a stir-fried mixture of ground meat, chiles and fresh basil leaves, is my favorite. I learned to make it from Lynn’s... - 33.2942
Thai Fish Kebabs With Crispy Mango Salad
1. Pre-heat the grill and cover the grill pan with a piece of kitchen foil.
2. Soak 4 wooden skewers in warm water.
3. Cut the tuna steak into 8 even-sized cubes. Cut each plaice fillet in half
lengthways to make 8 thin strips. Roll up and... - 45.2881
Hooked On Tuna Burrito
With a little creativity, you can re-invent several fast-food favourites using nutritious, low-calorie, high protein ingredients. Now you can serve your family pizza, tacos, Pad Thai, shawarma, burritos, and even the classic burger with bacon and cheese,... - 40.0593
Tuna With Coconut Curry Sauce
1. In a bowl, mix coconut milk, tamarind concentrate, and curry paste; stir in cilantro.
2. Rinse tuna, pat dry, and turn over in coconut milk sauce. Lift out fish; save the sauce.
3. Pour sauce into a 1- to 1 1/2-quart pan; bring to a boil over high heat,... - 31.7672
Malaysian Pesto Pizza
Here is a homemade pizza which is sure to impress your family and friends! It is made in a simple manner and can be decorated with a few sprigs of fresh basil before serving. - 123.609
Tunt &mango Sashimi Salad
1. Cut tuna into 1-inch cubes and place in a medium bowl. Add green onion, cilantro, soy sauce and Chile.
2. In a small bowl, combine garlic and ginger.
3. In a small saucepan, heat sesame oil until it starts to smoke. Pour over the garlic and ginger.
4. - 26.7092
Your Favorite Party Food - Salmon With Pinoy Love
Filipino Salmon Ceviche in wanton cups is an easy appetizer for a party with a definite “wow” factor! And since it is uncooked fish, it is exotic too just like sushi and sashimi! Take a look at this video to learn how to make a Ceviche with a Pinoy Twist! - 99.5739