- » Thai Tamarind
Thai Tamarind Recipes
Enjoy our collection of thai tamarind recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for thai tamarind recipes.
Authentic Homemade Pad Thai Sauce
Thai cooking offers a wide range of sauces to be used or served in or with food and here is a recipe to make one. Check out the chef in the video making traditional Pad Thai Sauce in an easy way that is also easy to store. Great flavorful treat! - 107.852
Mussels With Tamarind
1. Place mussels, lemon grass, lime leaves, ginger, coriander roots and water in a saucepan, cover and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 4-5 minutes or until mussels open. Remove from heat and discard any mussels that have not opened after 5... - 36.6984
Stir Fried Tamarind Prawns
1. Place tamarind pulp and water in a bowl and stand for 20 minutes. Strain, reserve liquid and set aside. Discard solids.
2. Heat oil in a wok or frying pan over a high heat, add lemon grass or rind and chillies and stir-fry for 1 minute. Add prawns and... - 34.797
You May Also Like!
Lime And Tamarind Bream
Combine tamarind concentrate and the water in medium bowl; stir in garlic, ginger, juice, chilli and lemon grass.
Divide lime leaves among fish cavities.
Score fish both sides; brush with one-third of the tamarind mixture.
Wrap each fish in foil,... - 38.5536
Fish Curry With Tamarind
1. In a large, deep skillet, bring the water to a simmer with 1 tablespoon of salt over high heat and stir to dissolve the salt. Add the grouper fillets to the salted water and poach over low heat for 6 minutes, until the fish is partially cooked. Using a... - 37.6528
Eggplant Curry With Tamarind And Yogurt
Curries are an integral part of every cuisine and here is one of the delectable curries of Indian and SriLankan cuisine, egg plant curry with tamarind and yogurt. Learn how to make this king of vegetables in curry form through this video. - 114.921
A simple to make Pad Thai recipe - 27.4316
Shrimp And Pineapple Yellow Thai Curry
Making Thai food had never been so easy! Shrimp and pineapple yellow curry is one of the most flavored Thai curry. Now you can cook the perfect dish with the help of Ning in a simple way and accomplish in home kitchen. - 85.6672
Thai Jaew Bong
Pla Rah is fermented fish and if you love Thai food, then you will definitely like this recipe. In fact, I prepared this at home and it turned out to be so good that it got finished within couple of days. You can use the paste as a side dish for any of your... - 107.34
Easy to pad thai would be a perfect treat if you are in hurry to fix something quick for the dinner. This traditional Thai dish can be perfected in minutes with easy guidance from the chef. Just try it once and see it become a hot favorite of all. - 82.1868
Culinary Carrie: Turkey Pad Thai
It’s the day after Thanksgiving are you already tired of turkey sandwiches and turkey soup? My Turkey Pad Thai is the perfect way to use some of your leftover turkey in a completely different, non-traditional way that your family and guests will love. - 115.083
Thai Fried Noodles
1. Heat vegetable oil in a wok or large saucepan over a high heat until very hot. Deep-fry noodles, a few at a time, for 1-2 minutes or until lightly golden and puffed. Remove and set aside.
2. Heat sesame oil in a wok or frying pan over a meduim heat, add... - 33.2973