- » Thai Steamed
Thai Steamed Recipes
Enjoy our collection of thai steamed recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for thai steamed recipes.
Stuffed Shrimp And Spicy Thai Green Curry Sauce
Need a quick appetizer for party? The Chef shows how to put up a gourmet like appetizer in just few minutes, Stuffed Shrimp and Spicy Thai Green Curry Sauce. The dish has all the looks of a sophisticated dish yet it’s very easy to make and tastes extremely... - 118.127
Salmon With Thai Curry Sauce
When you know how to make salmon with Thai curry sauce, you can prepare a healthy dinner just within 30 minutes with steamed salmon, jasmine rice and fresh vegetables. In this recipe video Martha Drayton shares a simple and delicious recipe of Salmon. - 116.94
Steamed Mussels And Spicy Red Curry Sauce
Need a gourmet seafood appetizers for a special party? The chef advises to serve Steamed mussels and spicy red curry sauce. He also shows how to put up this elegant dish with ease. The dish is sure to bring you accolades. - 116.813
Coconut Rice With Thai Flavor
Do you like rice as a side dish with many of the main dishes that you prepare instead of pastas, noodles and breads? If you do then you also like to flavor it differently sometimes, like in this video showing coconut rice. The chef wants to pair coconut rice... - 110.677
Mango And Sticky Rice Part 2
Bored of custards and fudges and looking for a sweet change? Then you can’t go wrong with the refreshingly fruity and creamy mango and sticky rice. This sweet delicious Thai classic is something that none can resist. Plus, it’s quite a cakewalk to make... - 105.764
Mango And Sticky Rice Part 1
What could be a wonderfully fresh way to conclude an end-of-the-summer celebratory meal than with the quintessential mango and sticky rice. With flavors straight from Thailand, this simple, heavenly Thai classic is a treat for anyone with a sweet tooth.... - 105.572
Classic Thai Kai Toon
This Thai recipe is a wonderfully versatile in Thai cooking, it goes well with so many meals but also is suitable for vegetarians and great if you're dieting to boot! Think of making scrambled egg, poached, crossed with soufflé and junket and you're getting... - 105.074
Thai Laab Moo Part 2
Ditch your boring dinners for a spicy-hot Thai delicacy – lab with sticky rice. This dish brings to your plate the explosive flavors of Thai red chili, spicy sharpness of lime juice, the umami of the fish sauce, and smokiness of the rice to create an... - 101.895
Thai Ho Mok Pla
The authentic Thai Ho Mok Pla(Fish Curry Wrapped in Banana Leaf) is simplified. What better way to learn how to cook this dish than from this video! - 99.0808
Thai Laab Moo Part 1
If you can’t resist Thai food, you will surely love this one. Festive and full of bold flavors, this quintessential Thai dish is low fat yet satisfying and brims with authentic Asian flavors. A great way to add plenty of zing to al fresco dining. This video... - 98.9626
Thai Sungkhaya Fuhktong
Looking for exotic desserts? Check out this Thai sungkhaya fukhtong, which is an amazingly light dessert and the way it is cooked makes it really exotic. In this video you can see how simply it is made and you will realize that how cooking is not only about... - 91.1643
Khao Neeo Mamuang
Bring Thailand to your kitchen by making Khaao Neeo Mamuang. If you have never heard of it watch the video here and learn how to make this dessert dish. It tastes wonderful and can be prepared in very less time. So do tune in… - 88.4049
Steamed Broccoli With Garlic Ginger Sauce And Tofu
Thai cuisine offers many healthy salads using lot of fresh vegetables and flavors and here is a recipe to make one. Check out the chef mixing steamed broccoli with tofu and seasonings to make a flavorful salad. Steamy affair with broccoli! - 86.6025
Thai Sticky Rice
Rice is the staple food of Thailand and here is unique and traditional way to cook it. Check out the chef in the video showing how to cook Thai Sticky rice using a basket along with utensil. Great rice to have with curry! - 81.2982
Thai Steamed Eggs
Eggs are both healthy and nutritious and Thai steamed eggs are a delight to savor. Made in quick minutes, this can be ideal for breakfast or in between meals. Taste once and feel the wonderful taste of Thai steamed eggs at home. - 70.9508
Shopao Part 2
Clyde has done the preparation for Shopao and ready to do the final cooking. Unfortunately, what he is doing is not clear for anyone to understand. - 52.4052
Thai Eggplant Salad
1) Place shallots, garlic, cilantro and red pepper flakes on a cutting board.
2) In the first step,mince those on the cutting board, then mash to a paste with the help of side of a chef's knife.
3) Pare eggplants and cut into strips of 2 x 3/4 x... - 47.2271
Steamed Egg Buns Stuffed With Honey Roast Pork & Oyster Sauce
To make filling, heat a wok or small skillet over medium heat.
When oil is hot, stir-fry green onions and garlic 10 seconds.
Add pork; cook 30 seconds.
In a small bowl, mix oyster sauce, soy sauce, chicken stock, cornstarch, sesame seed oil, black... - 43.6202
Shopao Part 1
In this Shopao Part 1 video, Clyde is cooking Shopao using ground pork. Comapred to his first videos, Clyde has broken up his silence and started speaking but his vidoes and presentation needs to improve for everyone to follow and make a dish at home. - 43.0897
Seasonal Vegetables In Thai Green Curry
Pour the oil in a pan and add the green curry paste and kaffir lime leaves and cook till the oil oozes out.
Pour in some coconut cream, some vegetable stock and give it a good stir.
Add salt, sugar and a little soya sauce, and leave it to simmer for 5-10... - 41.6105
Steamed Sea Bass With Thai Herbs
1) Rinse the fish and set aside.
2) In a bowl, combine ginger, coriander, lemongrass, fish sauce, sugar, spring onions and chili.
3) Use a steamer, to line the base of a steamer with banana leaves, place the fish fillets on top. Spoon... - 38.6468
Sticky Rice With Mango And Star Fruit
1. Take a bowl of cold water, add rice and allow to soak overnight.
2. Using a muslin, line the steamer’s top. Drain soaked rice and add to the steamer. Steam, covered, for about 25 minutes till the rice becomes just tender.
3. Take a... - 38.4994
Steamed Crab And Pork Balls
1. To make filling, place pork, crab meat, lemon grass, galangal or ginger, fresh coriander, lime leaves, garlic, ground coriander, cumin, egg white and fish sauce in a food processor and process until smooth.
2. Steam or microwave spinach leaves until they... - 35.7695
Steamed Fish Mousse
1. Cut six 20 cm/8 in circles from the banana leaves. Make four pinch pleats around the edge of the circle and secure with a toothpick to make a cup. Set aside.
2. Place 1 cup/250 mL/8 fl oz coconut milk in a saucepan and bring to the boil. Stir in curry... - 35.4036
Thai Steamed Mussels
Delicious and easy spicy Thai steamed mussels that can be finished in just thirty minutes. - 35.3876
Steamed Whitefish With Egg Sauce
1. Place the fish in a wire steaming basket or on a large piece of cheesecloth. Sprinkle with garlic, salt and pepper. Cover with cheesecloth, place in a steamer or on a rack in a kettle with about one-half inch water. Cover and steam fifteen minutes. Remove... - 35.3621
Steamed Rice In Banana Leaves
1. Drain rice, place in a colander and rinse under cold running water until water runs clear. Place rice in a saucepan and pour over enough water to just cover. Cover pan with a tight-fitting lid and cook over a medium-low heat for 20 minutes or until water... - 33.5171
With the simple Sangkhaya Fakhthong recipe you no longer need to worry about what to make for dessert. Sangkhaya Fakhthong to put it simply is a great tasting custard with a difference. It is a healthy easy to make dessert that is fit for your special... - 32.4068
Steamed Egg With Meat And Seafood
1. Combine eggs, soup stock, salt, wine and white pepper in a bowl. Blend well with a whisk. Stir in meat or shrimp and coriander.
2. Transfer mixture to a Pyrex pie pan and steam over high heat for 2 minutes. Reduce to medium-low and continue to steam for... - 29.5677
Steamed Coconut Custards
1. Place sugar, coconut milk and eggs in a bowl and beat until well combined. Pour mixture through a fine sieve and divide evenly between six3/4 cup/185 mL/ 6 fl oz capacity ramekins.
2. Half fill a wok with hot water and bring to the boil. Place ramekins in... - 26.0939
Thai Steamed Recipes By Category