- » Thai Spring Roll
Thai Spring Roll Recipes
Thai Spring Roll is a delicious, exotic and healthy variety of spring rolls prepared with noodles, shrimp, fish sauce, white/red pepper, cilantro, and basil. For the vegan variation of thai spring roll, shrimp and ... More »
Raw Spring Rolls
Are you on a raw food diet? You must add this recipe to your favorites. Watch the chef prepare these super simple and amazing raw spring rolls. You are sure to love them. - 87.5131
Thai Spring Rolls
Thai spring rolls are a favorite at parties or great for a picnic. They are delicious and simple to prepare once you know the proper way. Now you can learn to cook this dish at home using the online video. - 47.0627
You May Also Like!
Thai Style Spring Rolls
Want to grab a tasty snack, but have no clue? Thai style spring roll is what would spark up your mood. And you won't have to give much effort in making this munchy snack at all. Just follow the simple recipe and perfect the art of making Thai spring rolls at... - 80.9124
Thai Chicken Spring Rolls
Thai chicken spring rolls is an excellent appetizer with a fresh vegetables and cooked chicken. The chef here has prepared this dish with packaged spring roll wrappers so that it can be easily made at home. Try out these wonderful spring rolls with a sweet... - 84.097
Enjoy Spring rolls cooked in traditional Thai style. A very easy recipe of making this popular dish at home with the combination of varied fresh vegetables wrapped in spring roll sheets. You would just love this snack and serve it to your vegetarian guests. - 92.6431
Thai Crab Spring Rolls
1) In a non-stick skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of the peanut oil, over medium heat.
2) Add the cabbage and saute for 3 minutes, tossing constantly. Remove the cabbage to a bowl.
3) To the skillet, add 1/2 tablespoon oil.
4) Now, add the snow peas, and... - 47.1433
Pork Spring Rolls
1. To make filling, heat peanut oil in a frying pan over a high heat, add shallots, ginger and chilli and stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add pork and stir-fry for 4-5 minutes or until pork is brown. Stir in coriander and kechap manis and cook for 2 minutes longer.... - 34.8689
David's Thai Spring Rolls & Sauce
Spring Roll: Heat oil in a fry pan or wok; add the next four ingredients until the meat is browned.
Add soy sauce and the remaining ingredients.
Let cool before wrapping in the egg roll wrap.
Deep fry in approximately 1 cup of oil until light brown; drain on... - 36.3271
Garden Spring Rolls And Dipping Sauce
1. Soak one rice-paper wrapper in a large bowl of hot water until softened.
2. Place a pinch each of carrots, sprouts, cucumber, bell pepper and green onion on the wrapper toward the bottom third of the rice paper.
3. Fold ends in and roll... - 34.2003
Thai Crab Rolls
Moderately spiced crab meat rolled into Thai spring roll sheets before quickly 'pan' deep-fried and dipped into a magical, tangy dipping sauce. - 40.3812
Homemade No-knead Pizza Dough
Love a good homemade pizza but don't have time or energy for all that kneading? You are going to fall in love with this super easy, foolproof pizza dough recipe. Chef John shows you a tried and tested technique to make an effortless pizza dough that makes... - 91.6518
Vegetable Spring Rolls
In a mood to have some Chinese appetizers, then you must try this recipe. Chef bhavna shows how to make spring rolls. They are so yummy and easy to make. You can serve them with chilli sauce or ketchup. Do try out this recipe and don't forget to watch the... - 100.051
Thai Spring Roll Recipes By Category