- » Thai Shrimp Soup
Thai Shrimp Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of thai shrimp soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for thai shrimp soup recipes.
Tom Yum Goong Part 2
Bring home the flavors of Thailand to your table with the flavorful tom yum goong aka Thai hotand sour prawn soup. Refreshingly pungent, delectably spicy and mildly sour, this simple prawn soup with complex flavors is fun to make at home, and is exceptionally... - 85.0247
Tom Yum Goong Part 1
If you are looking to have a quintessential Thai dinner at home, don’t skip the spicy-sour tom yum goong. Also known as hot and sour shrimp soup, this zesty Thai staple is a favorite during the colder months and can be made easily at home with just a few... - 84.8157
Tom Yum Kung
Tom Yum Kung is the trademark of Thai food. Watch this video to see how this world famous soup is made in Thailand. The main idea behind this soup is to use fresh and fragrant ingredients. - 64.1254
Thai Shrimp Soup
1) In a large skillet, over medium heat, heat oils and sautÃ© garlic, ginger and the white parts of the green onions in it for 3 minutes, for the Flavor Base.
2) Save the dark green parts.
3) Mix in chicken stock and allow it to come to a boil for 3... - 46.9898
Thai Shrimp And Squash Soup
An aromatic herb used throughout Southeast Asia, lemongrass resembles a green onion in shape and has long, thin, gray-green leaves. Kaffir lime leaves, from the Kaffir lime tree, have a distinctive shape: They are attached in pairs, end to end. Both of these... - 43.7806
Thai Soup With Lemon
Shell and devein shrimp, dice and reserve.
Combine shells, fish heads and scraps, bay leaves, peppercorns, onion, green onion tops, chili peppers, lemon juice and peel and water.
Cover, bring to boil, lower heat and simmer 30 minutes; skim off any scum that... - 41.0523
Hot & Sour Soup With Shrimp
1)Place a heavy-based large saucepan over a medium to high heat. Drizzle the peanut oil over the hot pan then add the reserved shrimp heads and shells.
2)Sauté and crush the shells and heads with a spoon for about 5 minutes or until the shells begin... - 40.7321
Hot And Sour Shrimp Soup
1. Shell the shrimp, rinse the shells, and pat them dry. Cut the shrimp in half horizontally and rinse out the sand veins.
2. Place a large pot over high heat until hot. Add the oil, swirling to coat the surface. Add the shrimp shells; cook until they turn... - 30.507
Thai Shrimp Soup Recipes By Category