- » Thai Shrimp
Thai Shrimp Recipes
Thai Shrimp is a delicious spicy shrimp recipe, prepared mainly by
using thai fish sauce, cornstarch, brown sugar, jalapenos, raw shrimps, and garlic cloves. Very easy and quick to make, Thai Shrimp is a combination ... More »
Thai Crispy Deep Fried Shrimps
Thai deep fried shrimps is an excellent appetizer for a party or get -together. The chef has wonderfully paired these crispy shrimps with a sweet and sour sauce to impart that fabulous flavor. Indeed this is a fantastic recipe that shall please all your... - 88.6996
Easy Thai Shrimps Salad
Have you ever tried a shrimp salad? Here the chef had presented this appetizing Thai style shrimp salad recipe that can be prepared in just a few minutes. Try out this refreshing shrimp salad with fresh mint leaves and feel refreshed! - 86.9247
Thai Shrimp Soup
1) In a large skillet, over medium heat, heat oils and sautÃ© garlic, ginger and the white parts of the green onions in it for 3 minutes, for the Flavor Base.
2) Save the dark green parts.
3) Mix in chicken stock and allow it to come to a boil for 3... - 46.9898
Thai Shrimp Brochette
1) In a bowl add water and dip twelve 6-inch wooden skewers for 1 hour.
2) In a medium mixing bowl add all marinade ingredients and mix.
3) In another bowl put shrimp.
4) In a separate bowl add vegetables.
5) Pour half of the sauce over... - 46.1575
Thai Shrimp And Pear Salad
Arrange shrimp in a single layer in a 9-inch microwave-safe pie plate.
Cover tightly with plastic wrap.
Microwave on High, 2-3 minutes or until shrimp is pink and no longer transluscent, stirring once during cooking.
Peel and clean.
Toss shrimp... - 40.4041
Pad Thai With Shrimps
A great variant of Pad Thai recipe.This one has Shrimps in it & is a perfect sea food recipe.
Pad Thai with shrimps is my favorite for sure. - 37.6877
Pad Thai With Shrimp
As in cooking pad Thai the choice of meat is dependent on you, those who love sea food can enjoy it with shrimps. - 35.7538
Spicy Thai Shrimp
In a bowl combine lime juice, fish sauce, brown sugar, garlic, red pepper flakes and coriander.
Add shrimp and toss well.
Cover and refrigerate, stirring occasionally, for 1 hour or up to 1 day ahead.
In a medium saucepan, blanch snow peas in boiling salted... - 33.1162
Thai Shrimp Recipes By Category