- » Thai Seafood
Thai Seafood Recipes
This sumptuous curry is for those who enjoy eating large morsels of seafood drenched in the traditional thai sauce, making it a perfect delight for the gourmet in you. The Thai Seafood curry enjoins the fish and ... More »
Halibut With Thai Spicy Mango Salad - Thai Cooking
Today, we're making a Thai style spicy mango salad. To go with it, I'm cooking up a mouth-watering pan-fried halibut. The mango salad is very simple to prepare and is a prime example of the flavors that are typical to Thai cuisine. - 126.788
Thai Spicy Fish Fry
Thai deep fried spicy fish is a fantastic appetizer. The chef here has demonstrated this wonderful recipe in such a manner so that it can be easily prepared at home. The fish is flavored in a spicy marinade with chili sauce, oyster sauce and garlic. So head... - 105.776
Thai Crispy Fried Fish
Thai crispy fried fish is an excellent appetizer and would definitely serve as a wonderful finger food in your party or get-together. The chef here has prepared this recipe with all the readily available ingredients in any kitchen. Serve this fried fish with... - 95.6193
Thai Crispy Deep Fried Shrimps
Thai deep fried shrimps is an excellent appetizer for a party or get -together. The chef has wonderfully paired these crispy shrimps with a sweet and sour sauce to impart that fabulous flavor. Indeed this is a fantastic recipe that shall please all your... - 86.9254
Easy Thai Shrimps Salad
Have you ever tried a shrimp salad? Here the chef had presented this appetizing Thai style shrimp salad recipe that can be prepared in just a few minutes. Try out this refreshing shrimp salad with fresh mint leaves and feel refreshed! - 85.6123
Classic Thai Mackerel Salad
Mackerel is a popular fish in many cuisines particularly Thai. Here is a recipe to make Mackerel Salad using mackerel canned in tomato sauce and some common Thai seasonings. Makes a good pairing with many wines and good for a lunch treat! - 74.6358
Thai Seafood Salad
1) In a large bowl, scrub and place the clams. Cover with water, add the cornmeal and allow to rest for 1 hour. Drain and rinse them well.
2) In a large saucepan, add the 4 cups of water, lemon grass, and chilies (to taste). Bring to a boil,... - 47.2716
Thai Crab Spring Rolls
1) In a non-stick skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of the peanut oil, over medium heat.
2) Add the cabbage and saute for 3 minutes, tossing constantly. Remove the cabbage to a bowl.
3) To the skillet, add 1/2 tablespoon oil.
4) Now, add the snow peas, and... - 47.1433
Thai Shrimp Brochette
1) In a bowl add water and dip twelve 6-inch wooden skewers for 1 hour.
2) In a medium mixing bowl add all marinade ingredients and mix.
3) In another bowl put shrimp.
4) In a separate bowl add vegetables.
5) Pour half of the sauce over... - 46.8603
Thai Spicy Seafood Soup
Learning to cook Thai Spicy Seafood Soup is easy if you know the proper way to add the ingredients. Now you can learn to cook this dish at home using the online video. - 46.8307
Thai Shrimp Soup
1) In a large skillet, over medium heat, heat oils and sautÃ© garlic, ginger and the white parts of the green onions in it for 3 minutes, for the Flavor Base.
2) Save the dark green parts.
3) Mix in chicken stock and allow it to come to a boil for 3... - 44.8557
Thai Seafood Firepot
In an 8- to 10-quart pan, combine broth and water.
Slice lemon grass.
Loosely tie lemon grass, chiles, and lime peel in a piece of moistened cheesecloth; add to pan.
Bring to a boil over high heat; reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 45 minutes.
Discard... - 43.8145
Thai Shrimp And Pear Salad
Arrange shrimp in a single layer in a 9-inch microwave-safe pie plate.
Cover tightly with plastic wrap.
Microwave on High, 2-3 minutes or until shrimp is pink and no longer transluscent, stirring once during cooking.
Peel and clean.
Toss shrimp... - 42.9495
Thai Style Seafood Soup
1. Take a pan, add stock, lime leaf or lime grind, lemon grass, chili puree and ginger. Bring the mixture to boil, reduce heat and simmer, covered, for about 10 to 15 minutes.
2. Halve spring onions lengthwise and then make thin slices, crossways.... - 42.0814
Thai Crab Rolls
Moderately spiced crab meat rolled into Thai spring roll sheets before quickly 'pan' deep-fried and dipped into a magical, tangy dipping sauce. - 40.3812
A Thai Soup Of Whiting And Squid
In a large saucepan, bring the stock to the boil and add the lime, lime leaves, garlic, chillies, ginger, lemongrass and nam pla.
Simmer for 5 minutes.
Add the whiting, asparagus and spring onions and cook for a further 4 minutes.
Then add the squid and peas... - 40.1484
Thai Flavoured Whole Chilli Fish
1.Clean fish and rinse under cold running water.
Pat dry with absorbent kitchen paper and arrange in a deep tray.
2.To make marinade, combine coriander, ginger, garlic, chilli paste, sugar, turmeric, oil, vinegar and water.
Pour over fish and rub well into... - 39.576
Thai Crab 'club' With Avocado 'mayonnaise'
1) On each slice of toast spread 1 tablespoon of the avocado "mayonnaise" on one side.
2) Slice the papaya into 1/4-inch-thick pieces and place over the bread. 3) Spoon over 1/3 cup crabmeat, then sprinkle each with 1 teaspoon cilantro.
4) Slice the... - 38.368
Thai Mackerel Salad
Thai macakrel salad is a fast, simple and delicious salad. It is a warm salad with lots of stir fried vegetables. Some variations are possible with this salad. - 38.3294
Thai Fish Sauce
1. In a small heavy saucepan, put together all the ingredients.
2. Without stirring, cook over medium-low heat for 10 minutes.
3. Remove the pan from heat and cool slightly.
4. Strain the mixture through double layer of cheesecloth.
5.... - 37.3931
Thai Squid Salad
1. Using a sharp knife, make a single cut down the length of each squid tube and open out. Cut parallel lines down the length of the squid, taking care not to cut right the way through the flesh. Make more cuts in the opposite direction to form a diamond... - 36.7659
Thai Fish Soup
1. In large saucepan, heat oil over medium heat. Add garlic, leek, ginger and pepper flakes. Cook about 3 minutes or until softened but not browned.
2. Add curry powder; cook, stirring for 1 minute. Stir in red pepper, coconut milk, tomatoes and lemon rind.... - 36.5199
Pad Thai With Shrimps
A great variant of Pad Thai recipe.This one has Shrimps in it & is a perfect sea food recipe.
Pad Thai with shrimps is my favorite for sure. - 36.1351
Spicy Thai Shrimp
In a bowl combine lime juice, fish sauce, brown sugar, garlic, red pepper flakes and coriander.
Add shrimp and toss well.
Cover and refrigerate, stirring occasionally, for 1 hour or up to 1 day ahead.
In a medium saucepan, blanch snow peas in boiling salted... - 35.7571
Pad Thai With Shrimp
As in cooking pad Thai the choice of meat is dependent on you, those who love sea food can enjoy it with shrimps. - 34.0763
Thai Barbecue Fish Cakes
1. Place fish, curry paste, lemon grass, coriander, lime leaves and egg white in a food processor and process until smooth.
2. Using wet or lightly oiled hands, take 1 tablespoon of mixture and roll into a ball, then flatten to form a disk. Repeat with... - 30.9462
Thai Fish Cakes With Sweet Chili Sauce
Join Toby in preparing this wonderful dish from the "Hypertension Cookbook For Dummies" by Roseanne Rust and Cindy Kleckner (2012, John Wiley & Sons). Not too spicy and diabetes-friendly, we are excited to introduce a little Thai into our weekly menu for... - 0
Thai Seafood Recipes By Category