- » Thai Sea Bass
Thai Sea Bass Recipes
Enjoy our collection of thai sea bass recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for thai sea bass recipes.
Steamed Sea Bass With Thai Herbs
1) Rinse the fish and set aside.
2) In a bowl, combine ginger, coriander, lemongrass, fish sauce, sugar, spring onions and chili.
3) Use a steamer, to line the base of a steamer with banana leaves, place the fish fillets on top. Spoon... - 38.6468
You May Also Like!
Sea Bass With Popcorn Ponzu
1. In a medium saucepan, heat the vegetable oil. Add the corn, cover and shake over high heat until the kernels have popped. Add the the water, bonito flakes, chiles, rosemary, thyme and allspice and bring to a boil. Remove the saucepan from the heat, cover... - 27.7523
Thai Spicy Seafood Soup
Learning to cook Thai Spicy Seafood Soup is easy if you know the proper way to add the ingredients. Now you can learn to cook this dish at home using the online video. - 46.8307
Thai Spicy Seafood Soup
There is nothing to beat the rich taste of this seafood delight with a touch of Thai. Fresh shrimps cooked with an array of seafood like crab, mussels, bass and squid make this all the more delicious. Spicy and exotic, you can make it in minutes and gorge on... - 96.8054
Fish Baked With Yellow Thai Curry
1. Heat the oven to 385 F.
2. Place the fish in an oiled baking dish in a single layer and bake uncovered in the oven for 10 to 12 minutes.
3. Remove from oven, cover with the yellow Thai curry right out of the jar, place a piece of parchment paper on the... - 22.4552
Plah Pae- Sa
1. In a covered pan, add the dea ball and fish stock and simmer until the flesh begins to flake it easily witrh a fork
2. Remove the fish into a fireproof dish, add all the rest of the ingredients and fish stock to it; poach the fish for four... - 30.765
Fish With Lime And Garlic
1. Cut deep diagonal slits in both sides of the fish. Place lemon grass, ginger, the halved green chilli, lime leaves and coriander plants in cavity of fish.
2. Half fill a wok with hot water and bring to the boil. Place fish on a wire rack and place above... - 35.7769
Crispy Flounder With Sweet And Sour Sauce
1. In a medium bowl, combine the yogurt, apricot jam, mustard, vinegar, and parsley (if using). Stir to blend.
2. Preheat the oven to 400°. Line a baking sheet with foil and lightly oil the foil.
3. In a shallow bowl, beat the egg and milk together. In... - 38.4587