- » Thai Salad
Thai Salad Recipes
Thai salads come in varied combinations. Shrimps, prawns, chicken and beef are the commonly used meats. Papaya, tomatoes, mushrooms, mangosteens, pineapples, cucumbers, eggplants, cabbages and corn are the vegetables ... More »
Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps
This Thai lettuce wraps recipe is quick and easy to make. Lettuce wraps are also a fun dish to eat, either as an appetizer or main course. - 127.637
Eggplant Salad With Jasmine Rice
There are many magical ingredient pairings like cilantro and mint. There is just something about these two ingredients getting together that makes both shine above and beyond what they are capable of alone. Together they fill the air with a fresh and... - 121.953
Thai Inspired Beef Salad With Rice Noodle
This recipe makes a wonderful lunch for you and your family. The ingredients used in this recipe are so fresh that they gives you an amazing flavor. Check this recipe video. - 116.669
Tropical Fruit Salad With Pineapple Cloud
Searching for a perfect fruit salad to satisfy your craving, search no more. Chef Betty shows us how to make the delicious and tasty Tropical Cloud Fruit Salad in Pineapple. Once you start eating, you just won't stop. - 113.609
Thai Inspired Pasta Salad Southeast Asian Flavors For You!
I love the flavors of Thai cuisine and Vietnamese cuisine as well and I thought these both subtle and strong flavors would make a really great pasta salad recipe! This is not Thai noodle salad as that is a totally separate dish on it’s own. This is Thai... - 112.228
Thai Crispy Fried Sesame Prawns With Salad And Dip
Looking for a pleasing appetizer recipe that everyone is guaranteed to love? Then you must watch this video and learn to cook crispy prawn that will disappear as soon as they are served! These are easy to cook and promise to please everyone's taste buds. - 103.77
Thai Som Tam Salad
The famous Thai Som Tam Salad gets revamped in an English kitchen. Watch this video to see how you can improvise on regional dishes if you can't find the right ingredients. This salad is as good as a traditional one. Try it, it's delightful! - 98.1948
Urbankitchen - Thai Beef Salad
Thai beef salad is a great lunch dish or if you want to have a light dinner. Its fresh colorful ingredients and the zest aromatic flavors just lifts your mood up and fills you up with refreshing energy. Watch the video for recipe details. - 88.7348
Thai Catfish And Peanut Salad
Have you ever tried a catfish salad? Here the chef had presented this unique salad recipe in a very simple manner. Try out in your kitchen, just deep fried catfish tossed with roasted peanuts, mint leaves, shredded carrots etc. This delicious catfish recipe... - 86.7059
Broiled Thai Chicken Salad
1) In a bowl, pour in hot water to cover the cellophane noodles. Let it soak for 30 minutes to get soft.
2) Use a blender or food processor, to process garlic, peppercorns and 2 tablespoons of the coriander into a paste.
3) Scrape down the sides... - 47.4933
Thai Turkey Salad
1. Simmer water and poach the turkey for 1 hour in it. Check by piercing a knife to see if the turkey is cooked.
2. Cool the turkey after removing it.
3. Discard its skin and remove it from the bones. Shred it.
4. Simmer the turkey. Add tamari, pepper,... - 47.4333
Thai Chicken Salad
1.Preheat an oven to 350ÂºF (180Â°C).
2.In a roasting pan, place the chicken breast halves, skin side up, on a rack .
3.Season with salt and pepper.
4.Bake for 30 to 35 minutes until juices are not pink when the chicken is pierced... - 46.9197
Thai Chicken Salad
1. Poach the chicken breasts in the liquid over medium-low heat for 10 minutes, or just until the pink color is gone throughout.
2. These chicken breasts will turn firm when pressed with the back of a fork after poaching.
3. Let cool to room... - 45.9044
Thai Roast Chicken With Mango And Apple Salad
1) Pre-heat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas mark 6.
2) In a food processor add in the shallots and give a couple of spins till they are finely chopped. Remove half of the chopped shallots and set them aside.
3) Add in the roughly... - 43.13
Thai Squid & Mint Salad
To clean each squid, peel off and discard the thin, speckled membrane from hood (long hollow tube).
Gently pull body (tentacles end) from hood; turn body upside down so that tentacles are spread open to expose center.
Squeeze body gently to pop out parrotlike... - 41.2706
Yum Sai Grok Hua Plee
The Yum Sai Grok Hua Plee recipe is a yummy sausage salad in the traditional banana flower. It is a very healthy and easy to make appetizer. Your friends are going to be truly bowled over by your culinary expertise. - 40.2749
Thai Chicken Salad
In medium bowl, combine chicken, figs and scallions.
In small bowl, combine lime juice, honey, soy sauce, mint, ginger and red pepper flakes.
Pour over chicken mixture and marinate in refrigerator 1 hour.
When ready to serve, combine chicken with papaya, bell... - 39.9275
Thai Chicken Salad
Slice the chicken breasts into 2.5 cm pieces.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the chicken on a medium-high heat until it is cooked through.
Try not to keep turning the chicken in the pan so that it gets a nice, caramelised glaze.
Meanwhile, put the chilli,... - 39.8038
Thai Broccoli Salad
Combine peanut butter, Equal, hot water, lime juice, soy sauce, sesame oil and red Pepper flakes until well blended; set aside.
Heat vegetable oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add broccoli, red pepper, green onions and garlic.
Stir-fry 3 to 4... - 39.3538
Thai Inspired Melon Salad
In a large bowl, combine the garlic, honey, nam pla, lime juice, lime zest and chillies.
Fold in the shrimp and peanuts.
Add the melon and stir to combine.
Garnish with chopped coriander and mint.
Chill until ready to serve. - 39.3423
Thai Lamb And Noodle Salad
1. Combine lemon grass, garlic, lime juice, oil, chili sauce and fish sauce in a glass or ceramic dish and mix to combine. Add lamb, turn to coat, cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 3 hours.
2. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat. To make salad, prepare... - 38.1973
A healthy Thai delight just for you. The Som Tam is grated raw papaya with green Thai chillies. An easy dish that would add to the taste of your main dish. Try this unique dish and do let me know how it turned out for you. - 37.764
Thai Grilled Beef Salad
"This is a simple Thai beef salad. It can be eaten hot or cold, but it is usually served at room temperature. The ingredients can be found at most major supermarkets or Asian markets." - 37.6272
Spicy Thai Salad
Peel cucumber, remove and discard seeds and grate flesh.
Scrape carrots and grate.
Toss vegetables with coriander leaves in a salad bowl.
Combine ingredients for dressing in a small bowl and whisk well.
Pour over salad and toss well to mix.
Serve at room... - 35.5813
Spice Crusted Tuna With Thai Snow Pea Salad
1. Light a grill. Brush the tuna steaks with vegetable oil and season with salt. Mix the coriander seeds with the cracked peppercorns and press them onto both sides of the tuna steaks.
2. In a bowl, combine the 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil with the lime... - 32.6698
Thai Salad With Pears
1. Add lemon juice to cold water. Dip pear slices into this to prevent browning.
2. Place shrimp, cucumber, carrot and parsley or cilantro in a bowl and toss.
3. Combine all dressing ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
4. Divide salad greens among plates. - 28.7439
1 Wash, peel, deseed and grate the papaya. Do not wash thereafter.
2 Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl; cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. - 25.694
Thai Salad Recipes By Category