- » Thai Red Curry
Thai Red Curry Recipes
Thai red curry
Thai red curry is a traditional Thai recipe. Fiery red color of Thai red curry paste gives a nice look to Thai red curry and assorted vegetables or meat can be added to make it more tasteful.
How to ... More »
Thai Recipes: Thai Red Curry A Favorite Chicken Curry
Thai red curry is a very warming and comforting dish when there is cold weather outside. Actually Thai red curry is great anytime of year. It is one of my favorite Thai recipes. Try this recipe I know you will like it! - 99.2759
Thai Red Curry Wings
Here is my take on a foodnetwork version of wings that use Thai red curry. - 113.973
Thai Red Pork Curry
Wondering how to make a Thai style pork curry? Here is an excellent recipe for Thai red pork curry. The chef here has nicely demonstrated a Thai style curry in an easy way using red curry paste and coconut milk. Surely you can easily prepare this recipe at... - 112.519
Thai Red Curry Sauce
Heat oil in a medium saucepan.
Add curry paste and stir and mash into the oil over medium-low heat to warm the paste.
Add the coconut milk and bring to a simmer.
Stir in the fish sauce, sugar and salt.
Taste for seasoning and stir in the cilantro just before... - 29.4325
Thai Red Curry Beef Stew
If you are feeling as hungry as a tiger, then this spicy hearty Thai beef stew is what you should be eating. Because it is believed that hungry tigers love Thai stew. This stew is almost like a curry, in fact very similar to the south Thai red Massaman curry... - 103.538
Red Thai Curry Sirloin Steak
1. Marinate Steaks with ½ of the jar of Passion Red Thai Curry and leave for at least 30 minutes in the refrigerator. For best results marinate overnight.
2. Heat the grill to high and grease it lightly with the oil. Pat the steaks dry and grill them to... - 19.4417
Thai Red Fish Curry
Bamboo shoot is commenenly used in chinese and Vietnamese cooking, but I love to throw it into a few Thai's dishes every now and then. You can served this with cooked rice WOW!!!! - 117.234
Grilled Thai Red Curry Flank Steak
Attention Thai Food lovers! Chef John, inspired by the classic Thai red curry uses the same sort of flavors to make an exotic marinade for flank steak. He uses not-so-exotic Asian ingredients easily found in typical higher-end grocery stores, to make this... - 91.5024
Red Thai Curry Eggplant And Squash Casserole
1. Use 1-2 Tsp Peanut oil to coat the squash and aubergine, put on a tray with baking paper and roast in oven at 350 F for approximately half an hour, until well browned and tender.
2. In a wok, stir-fry the chopped onion in the remaining 1 Tsp Peanut oil... - 26.9763
Gaeng Khau Goong - Prawn And Pineapple Curry
Gaeng Khau Goong is a classic Thai curry that uses the Red curry paste. Prawns are simmered in coconut milk and red curry paste. This a dish where the heat from the chilli, sweet and sour from pineapple, saltiness from dried prawns - all blend well to form a... - 46.3879
Thai Red Curry With Duck & Pineapple
This Thai Red Curry with Duck and Pineapple is a delight and so easy to make. You can even buy an already roasted duck in a Chinese market. I prefer using Extra Dry Duck which is usually flattened and much more duck fat has been rendered off and it is very... - 45.662
Red Curry Mussels With Coconut Milk
Take a look at this thai red curry mussel’s recipe. You can imagine how flavor full and juicy the mussels will turn out when they are combined with red curry paste and coconut milk. Watch the video for step by step details. Perfect for all those seafood... - 84.9614
Red Beef Curry
1. Place coconut cream in a saucepan and bring to the boil over a high heat, then boil until oil separates from coconut cream and it reduces and thickens slightly. Stir in curry paste and boil for 2 minutes or until fragrant.
2. Add beef, eggplant... - 36.6078
Thai Red Curry With Chicken
In a pot, bring half the coconut milk to a slow boil stirring constantly.
Put in the red curry paste and chicken, stir well, and cook until done (about 5 minutes).
Add the remaining coconut milk, sugar and fish sauce and bring slowly to a boil.
Add salt to... - 41.6573
Steamed Mussels And Spicy Red Curry Sauce
Need a gourmet seafood appetizers for a special party? The chef advises to serve Steamed mussels and spicy red curry sauce. He also shows how to put up this elegant dish with ease. The dish is sure to bring you accolades. - 116.813
Red Curry Mussels
This simple yet delicious shellfish recipe featuring mussels with tangy red curry is exciting and very easy and quick to make. It takes only few minutes to make an appetizer that just about everybody will love. - 107.826
Shrimp And Pineapple Yellow Thai Curry
Making Thai food had never been so easy! Shrimp and pineapple yellow curry is one of the most flavored Thai curry. Now you can cook the perfect dish with the help of Ning in a simple way and accomplish in home kitchen. - 85.6672
Vellari Red Curry
1. Roast red chillies and fenugreek seeds. Powder fine.
2. Peel and cut cucumber into 2 inch cubes.
3. Soak tamarind in water; extract pulp.
4, Heat oil. Add mustard seeds and then powdered spices and turmeric. Fry well.
5. Add tamarind, water, salt and... - 42.5404
Red Thai Curry Paste
Combine ingredients in a mortar or blender and pound or blend to a paste.
Cover and refrigerate until ready to use. - 32.6584
Thai Red Curry Pork
For fresh lemongrass, remove and discard outer leaves and upper 2/3 of stalks.
Thinly slice remaining stalk.
For dried lemongrass, soak in enough warm water to cover for 2 hours, then drain and finely chop.
Partially freeze pork.
Thinly slice,... - 44.9006
Thai Pheasant With Red Curry Coconut Milk
In a large skillet heat the oil and saute the pheasant pieces until golden brown on all sides.
Add the lemon grass, onion, ginger, basil, garlic, and lime.
Saute the mixture for a few minutes and then add the remaining ingredients except the beans and... - 35.3033
Vegetables In Red Curry
1)In a bowl, mix Maggi Coconut Milk Powder in 2 cups warm water and set it aside.
2)In a mixer, add whole red chilies, garlic, onion, galangal, coriander(root&stem) and lemon rinds and grind to a fine paste with a some water.
3)In a karahi, heat oil... - 47.069
Red Curry Beef
The combination of sweet squash and corn with the spicy red curry paste makes this dish a winner. Add the freshness of cucumber and you are all set. This is easy to make but you will need red curry paste. You will find it in Asian grocery stores or in the... - 122.814
Salmon With Thai Curry Sauce
When you know how to make salmon with Thai curry sauce, you can prepare a healthy dinner just within 30 minutes with steamed salmon, jasmine rice and fresh vegetables. In this recipe video Martha Drayton shares a simple and delicious recipe of Salmon. - 116.94
Thai Chicken Curry With Bamboo Shoots
Here is an excellent Thai chicken curry with bamboo shoots. In the recipe the chef is using packaged red curry paste and coconut milk to make the recipe more simple. Surely you can easily prepare this recipe in your kitchen and still have that authentic Thai... - 91.5188
Thai Green Curry With Chicken
Fry the Thai green curry paste in 2 tbsps of oil.
As the oil separates, add the fish sauce, coconut milk, basil leaves and the chicken meat.
Cook till the chicken is almost done.
Add the coconut milk, basil and kaffir lime leaves.
Taste and season with sugar... - 38.2492
Easy Thai Prawn Curry
1. In a medium saucepan, heat oil and add onions and ginger; cook till softened
2. Add in curry paste and cook for another minute; pour over chopped tomaties and coconut cream
3. Allow to boil and then simmer for five minutes; add boiling water if too... - 39.136
Thai Curry With Chicken
1. Place a skillet on medium high heat, and add coconut milk, chicken stock, brown sugar, and red curry paste. Stir and bring it a boil.
2. Then, insert fish sauce and chicken to skillet. Stir and cook for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3.... - 118.435
Solar Cooked Red Tofu Curry
A healthy option loaded with veggies! If your on a detox session then this is the thing to make! A demonstration on how to use a solar cooker! Even if the audio is not there, the recipe is given below for an easy follow through! See the video for more. - 49.3285
Kabocha Bisque (thai Curry Soup)
Thai Curry Kabocha Bisque (Fak Thong Gaeng Leang) is the perfect fall soup for holiday tables. The subtle balance of this creamy fragrant hot-salty-sweet-sour bisque will delight your guests. - 53.3941
Thai Green Curry Fish
Cut fish into 3cm pieces.
Heat oil in Large pan; cook garlic, Lemon grass, chilli and paste, stirring, until fragrant.
Stir in cream and stock; bring to boil.
Add fish, onion and beans; simmer, covered, until fish is cooked through and beans are... - 43.6553
Thai Curry Beef In Coconut Milk With Lemongrass, Ginger & Potato
I love Thai curry and always wanted to make it at home without having to make a trip to the Thai supermarket, so, in this video, I created a recipe with sirloin steak cooked in coconut milk with lemongrass, ginger, potato, onion, carrot, and red chili pepper... - 0
Paleo Lemongrass Chicken Curry
FOR CHICKEN CURRY
1. In a pot, heat ghee and sauté onion until translucent.
2. Add in the ginger and salt and cook for a few minutes. Once the ginger starts to soften add in garlic cloves.
3. Add in Thai green curry paste and red pepper flakes. ... - 0
Pasta With Thai-indian Chicken Curry
The chef is making a fusion dish, Pasta with Thai-Indian Chicken Curry. This recipe comes as a treat to fans of European and Asian cuisine and if you love them both, it would be double bonanza. Nikko is having fun putting together a spicy delicious dish and... - 86.5794
Seasonal Vegetables In Thai Green Curry
Pour the oil in a pan and add the green curry paste and kaffir lime leaves and cook till the oil oozes out.
Pour in some coconut cream, some vegetable stock and give it a good stir.
Add salt, sugar and a little soya sauce, and leave it to simmer for 5-10... - 41.6105
Thai Pork Curry With Mushrooms
Are you looking for a traditional Thai pork curry? Here the chef has shared an excellent Thai pork curry with mushrooms recipe using packaged red curry paste and coconut milk. Prepare this flavorful recipe in your kitchen and serve with warm rice for lunch... - 94.5973
Thai Mushroom And Tofu Curry
Thai curry serves as a great accompaniment to rice and makes a sumptuous meal. Watch this excellent video and make this flavorful Thai curry with a few stirs in your wok. The video is absolutely impressive and a must see! - 122.009
Kaeng Khiao Wan Nuea
The Kaeng Khiao Wan Nuea is beef dice cooked with Thai green curry. The subtle flavors and tastes that are so typical of Thai cuisine are evident in this yummy and highly nutritious delight. Discover the rich tastes straight from Thailand. - 39.2773
Thai Curry Chicken Salad
1. Heat oil in a wok over a medium heat, add garlic, ginger, chilies, lemon grass, lime rind and onion and stir-fry for 4-5 minutes or until onion is golden.
2. Stir chicken, fish sauce and sugar into pan and cook, stirring frequently, for 10 minutes or until... - 35.7889
Thai Fish Curry
1. Heat 3 tbsp oil. Add curry paste. Fry for 2 minutes on low heat.
2. Add 1/2 cup coconut milk. Mix well. Add fish, fish sauce, lemon leaves, salt and sugar. Cook till nearly dry and fragrant.
3. Add the rest of the coconut milk, adding enough to get a thin... - 35.9098
Thai Curry Chicken
MAKING THE SAUCE
1. Heat the oil in a sauté pan
2. Sauté the chopped onions against medium heat for 5 minutes
3. Add the curry paste and powder, cardamom, garlic, ginger, and salt, stirring to break up the curry paste.
4. Cook over medium heat for 2... - 44.1088
Chicken Phanaeng Curry
Would you like to try an easy to make but great in taste Chicken Phanaeng Curry recipe? It is a good option for those who are on High Protein diet. Within 2 minutes Chicken Phanaeng Curry can be made. The Asian Chicken Phanaeng Curry has an unique... - 34.6177
Chicken Phanaeng Curry
I am sure you will not have a better recipe to compare with this Chicken Phanaeng Curry recipe? You may not realize, but here I am presenting you a very nice High Protein dish Chicken Phanaeng Curry. Stock up on chicken as you will want to make this Chicken... - 36.3615
Sweet Potato And Tofu Curry
1. Heat peanut oil and chilli oil (if using) in a wok or large saucepan over a medium heat, add tofu and stir-fry until brown on all sides. Remove, drain on absorbent kitchen paper and set aside.
2. Using absorbent kitchen paper, wipe wok or saucepan clean,... - 39.7603
Thai Spicy Chicken Curry
Are you looking for an authentic Thai chicken curry? Here the chef has prepared a simple hot and spicy chicken curry recipe using packaged red curry paste and coconut milk. Surely you can easily prepare this recipe in your kitchen and serve with warm rice... - 111.231
Shell Pasta And Veggies In Thai Yellow Curry Sauce
Italians can enjoy Thai food in their very own way with this fusion recipe that offers best of Thai and Italian dish. Chef has come up with an excellent idea of preparing Shell Pasta and Veggies in Thai Yellow Curry Sauce. Its easy to prepare with a readymade... - 120.684
Pork Tenderloin Thai Curry
1. In a 4-quart saucepan over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add onions, pepper, and red curry base and cook, stirring, 3 minutes. Stir in brown sugar and fish sauce. Scoop the creamy top off the coconut milk and combine with 1/2 cup water in a small bowl. Add... - 32.2335
Stuffed Shrimp And Spicy Thai Green Curry Sauce
Need a quick appetizer for party? The Chef shows how to put up a gourmet like appetizer in just few minutes, Stuffed Shrimp and Spicy Thai Green Curry Sauce. The dish has all the looks of a sophisticated dish yet it’s very easy to make and tastes extremely... - 118.127
Cooking Thai Food, Green Curry With Chicken, "gaeng Khiew Waan Gai"
Cooking Thai Green Curry is simple once you see how it is done. In the 2 online videos you will be taught by Chef Chanrat Karatna, nickname Air, and his staff not only how to cook Thai Green Curry but about the ingredients. In the second video you will see... - 43.792
Thai Curry Chicken And Vegetables
1. In a rice cooker or in a saucepan, cook rice in water as directed on package. This will take about 20 to 25 minutes. Cover to keep warm.
2. As the rice cooks, heat oil in large skillet or wok over medium-high heat until hot.
3. Add five-spice... - 44.9604
Thai Prawn & Vegetable Curry
Heat the oil in a large frying pan.
Add the onion, peppers, and aubergmes and stir-fry over a high heat for 5-6 minutes, until softened.
Add the bamboo shoots, curry paste, kaffir lime leaves, and lemongrass, and continue to stir-fry for 2 minutes.
Add the... - 37.4869
Fresh Green Thai Curry With Chicken And Mangoes
Have you ever thought of making Thai curries from scratch? If you haven't then you must try out this recipe of Fresh Green Thai Curry with Chicken and Mangoes. You will be amazed to see how easy it is to make a Thai curry all by yourself. And it definitely... - 136.47
Thai Curry Shrimp
1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a shallow dish or heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag; add shrimp. Seal and marinate in refrigerator up to 1 1/2 hours, stirring occasionally.
2. Cook rice according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
3. Heat a large... - 33.161
Thai-style Curry Beef & Pasta
This sweet, spicy, thai-inspired beef curry is a delicious way to discover the benefits of Dreamfields pasta, rich with flavorful beef, lots of vegetables, coconut milk, and curry paste. It's Dreamfields spaghetti with an Asian twist. - 127.441
Delicious Green Curry Chicken
You are a fan of Thai food but haven't tried it yet at home? Just let Aunchalee guide you to create spark in your cooking with delicious Green Chicken curry. She explains with fluidness how to prepare the dish in jiffy. So now you know where to head for to... - 129.667
Green Curry Shrimp
Thai Green Curry is a favorite but sure not everyone wants to spend a lot of time and energy. So, the chef has an easy way of putting up the dish for those who enjoy Thai food but are not hard core cooks. He uses some authentic ready to use Thai ingredients... - 78.4935
Chicken With Lime And Coconut
1. Place chicken and curry paste in a bowl and toss to coat. Heat oil in a wok or large saucepan over a high heat, add chicken and stir-fry for 4-5 minutes or until lightly browned and fragrant.
2. Add sugar, lime leaves, lime rind, coconut cream and fish... - 38.2959
Green Curry With Duck
Dry the duck thoroughly with kitchen paper.
Sprinkle the skin generously with coarse salt and set it aside for 15 minutes.
Brush off the salt and chop the duck into 5 cm (2 inch) pieces.
Heat a wok or frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add a few pieces of duck... - 43.2161
Gaeng Khiew Waan Gal
Now you can make one of the hottest and favorite green chicken curry at home in minutes! This is an irresistible dish with the combination of chicken, coconut and the spicy green curry paste. Try it once and you are sure to crave for more. - 86.5565
Thai Chicken Stir Sizzle
To make the peanut sauce: In a food processor or blender, combine the broth, peanut butter, soy sauce, brown sugar, onions, ketchup, lime juice, vinegar, and coriander.
Process for 30 seconds, or until well-combined but still chunky.
To make the stir-sizzle:... - 49.3342
Pra Raam Long Song - Beef In Coconut Curry
Pra Raam Long Song - There is a very interesting story behind this recipe. King Rama had a pool in which he loved to swim. This beef in a creamy sauce, surrounded by freshly cooked greens is supposed to represent his bathing paradise. - 51.8304
Cashew And Chilli Beef Curry
1. Place galangal or ginger, lemon grass, lime leaves, chopped chillies, shrimp paste, fish sauce and lime juice in a food processor and process to make a thick paste, adding a little water if necessary.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a wok or large saucepan... - 37.3381
An authentic Thai Vegetable Curry Recipe for the vegetarian palate. This vegetable curry is mainly prepared by sauteing and simmering. and is best with a bowl of steamed rice.
People who are following a vegetarian diet love this vegetable curry. Which ever... - 45.1238
Beef Curry Puffs
1. To make filling, heat oil in a frying pan over a high heat, add shallots, curry paste and cumin and stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add beef and stir-fry for 5 minutes or until brown. Remove pan from heat and stir in coriander. Set aside to cool.
2. Roll out... - 36.6648
Pork And Mango Curry
1. Place onion, garlic, chilies, coriander, cumin, fennel and fenugreek seeds, cinnamon and cloves into food processor or blender and process to make a smooth paste.
2. Heat sesame and vegetable oils together in a wok over a medium heat, add paste and... - 36.7602
Easy Chicken With Cashew Nut Dish
Want to enjoy a perfect dinner at home? Try simple chicken with cashew nut and enjoy with rice. Easy detailing by chef can help you to make this delicious Thai dish in minutes. - 87.5277
Spicy Stir-fried Tofu
This easy tofu dish makes a great meal in one. It is a great way to enjoy the benefits of tofu that is quick, flavorful and interesting.
Prep and Cook Time: 25 minutes - 41.521
Thai Red Curry Recipes By Category