- » Thai Prawn
Thai Prawn Recipes
Enjoy our collection of thai prawn recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for thai prawn recipes.
Fried Coconut Prawns With Coconut Martini
Take a look at this video recipe of Fried Coconut Prawns with Coconut Martini. Imagine sitting in the balcony with a plate full of these shrimps, and the cool martini in your hands. Doesn't that sound like a little paradise. Treat yourself with your loved one... - 116.134
Traditional Tom Yum Goong
Thai soups are famous for their variety and aromatic flavors and this one is probably the most famous. There are many prawn recipes in Thai cuisine, but this soup has to be Thailand's Signature dish, Khwanjai's shares her own Tom Yum Goong recipe a version... - 113.138
Savoury Coconut Curry With Green Prawn And Chicken
Ever tried prawns with chicken in coconut curry? Well, this is the perfect time to do so as chef belucci shows how a savoury curry could be made by combining all. So just be ready with your pen and paper… - 108.164
Thai Grilled Prawns
1. In a bowl combine thai blend, lime zest and 2 tablespoon of olive oil, mix them together.
2. In the frying pour olive oil and place the shrimps, add the marinade.
3. Saute the shrimps until well coated and done.
4. Serve Thai Grilled Prawns... - 106.999
Thai Crispy Fried Sesame Prawns With Salad And Dip
Looking for a pleasing appetizer recipe that everyone is guaranteed to love? Then you must watch this video and learn to cook crispy prawn that will disappear as soon as they are served! These are easy to cook and promise to please everyone's taste buds. - 100.492
J's Thai Inspired Ceviche
I'm quite impressed with The Aimless Cook's innovativeness. Here, he is taking a Latin American favorite Ceviche and adding some Thai flavours, and turning it into something fresh and a little exotic. Ceviche is a dish that can be enjoyed as an appetizer with... - 97.1681
Classic Tom Yum Goong Soup
If it is Thai then there has to be the classic Tom Yum Goong Soup. This soup has the perfect balance of all the opposing flavors. Watch and learn this worthy soup recipe from this video. We know that you will love it. Enjoy! - 91.1826
Tom Yam Goong
Delve into the rich flavor of traditional and favorite Thai hot and sour prawn soup! You can now learn to prepare this popular Thai dish following simple instructions given by our chef. The hot and sour taste of the soup with the combination of prawn would be... - 86.835
Easy to pad thai would be a perfect treat if you are in hurry to fix something quick for the dinner. This traditional Thai dish can be perfected in minutes with easy guidance from the chef. Just try it once and see it become a hot favorite of all. - 82.1868
Spiced Prawn And Pineapple Soup
1. In a large saucepan, heat fish stock until it starts to boil.
2. Add peppercorns and cilantro root
3. Simmer uncovered for 2 minutes only to flavor the broth.
4. Add lemongrass and ginger.
5. Simmer for another 2 minutes.
6. Stir in the lime juice,... - 49.9147
Tom Yum Kung
1)In a pan, boil water.
2)Put in half the spring onions, crumbled Maggi Lemon Masala Cubes, red chillies, galangal.
3)Let it simmer for 3 to 5 minutes.
4)Put in the sliced mushrooms and prawns.
5)Let it simmer till the prawns turn pink.
6)Put in the... - 47.0612
Gaeng Khau Goong - Prawn And Pineapple Curry
Gaeng Khau Goong is a classic Thai curry that uses the Red curry paste. Prawns are simmered in coconut milk and red curry paste. This a dish where the heat from the chilli, sweet and sour from pineapple, saltiness from dried prawns - all blend well to form a... - 46.3879
Tom Yum Goong
Combine bones and the water in large pan, bring to the boil, covered; simmer, uncovered, 20 minutes.
Strain fish stock over large bowl; discard bones.
Heat the oil in large pan; cook brown onion, stirring, until soft.
Add celery, lemon grass, lime... - 45.8805
Thai Fried Noodles With Prawns
1. In a large pan, boiling salted water and cook the vermicelli following instructions in the packet.
2. Cook until just tender.
3. Drain the vermicelli.
4. In a heated wok, heat oil over moderate heat until hot.
5. Add radishes and stir-fry over high... - 44.8427
Prawn And Noodle Soup
1. Shell and clean prawns.
2. Reserve their heads and shells.
3. Slice prawns into 3-4 pieces, season with salt and set aside.
4. Wash prawn heads and shells well, mash them lightly and add to stock.
5. In a pan place stock over high... - 44.833
Pork And Prawn Ball Soup
1. Combine all the ingredients for the pork balls and form into balls about the size of large marbles
2. In a saucepan, bring the stock to a boil and drop the balls and bamboo shoots, bring to a boil, turn the heat down and simmer for ten... - 44.369
Seun Yee Thai Har Prawns With Lettuce
Clean, wash, peel prawns leaving tall tips on.
Slit lengthways and remove the dark veins.
Place prawns in a plate, sprinkle extra cornflour and 1 teaspoon salt.
Heat oil, saute garlic and ginger.
Add prawns and saute briskly for 3 minutes.
As the prawns... - 43.6348
Easy Thai Prawn Curry
1. In a medium saucepan, heat oil and add onions and ginger; cook till softened
2. Add in curry paste and cook for another minute; pour over chopped tomaties and coconut cream
3. Allow to boil and then simmer for five minutes; add boiling water if too... - 39.136
Prawn And Pawpaw Salad
1. Heat oil in a frying pan over a high heat, add chilli paste (sambal oelek), lemon grass and ginger and stir-fry for 1 minute. Add prawns and stir-fry for 2 minutes or until prawns change colour and are cooked through. Set aside to cool.
2. Arrange cabbage,... - 38.5806
Thai Prawn & Vegetable Curry
Heat the oil in a large frying pan.
Add the onion, peppers, and aubergmes and stir-fry over a high heat for 5-6 minutes, until softened.
Add the bamboo shoots, curry paste, kaffir lime leaves, and lemongrass, and continue to stir-fry for 2 minutes.
Add the... - 37.4869
Green Chilli And Prawn Curry
1. Heat 2 teaspoons oil in a saucepan over a medium heat, add reserved prawn shells and heads and cook, stirring, for 3-4 minutes or until shells change colour. Add lemon grass, the halved green chillies, galangal or ginger and water and bring to the boil.... - 36.8906
Hot And Sour Prawn Soup
1. Shell prawns and devein. Reserve heads and shells. Heat oil in a large saucepan over a high heat, add prawn heads and shells and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until shells change colour. Stir in galangal or ginger, lime leaves, lemon grass, halved... - 35.0125
Tom Yum Goong Soup
This is an authentic recipe and is full of flavor. I think it is also the perfect thing for a cold. There are two ways of making it, one is clear and one is milk with some more fiery heat. - 0
Spicy Soup Of Grilled Prawns
1. Place shallots, and garlic on a baking sheet lined with foil. Drizzle oil on it.
2. Also lay cleaned shrimp shells on baking sheet and pop it in broiler for 10-15 minutes.
3. For spice paste, discard the ends and chop cilantro roots, saving... - 0
Thai Prawn Recipes By Category