- » Thai Pork
Thai Pork Recipes
Enjoy our collection of thai pork recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for thai pork recipes.
Thai Spiced Pork
If you're a fan of authentic Thai street food, you must try this wonderful Thai Pork Gravy. It's classic Thai at its tastiest. Serve this Thai Pork with plenty of plain rice to balance its powerful Thai flavors. Even the kids would loved it. - 104.749
Thai Fermented Pork - Naam
Want to try a delectable continental dish, try fermented pork by Ning. She excels in recharging your culinary skills with this easy recipe. Add this into cook books of healthy cooking. - 88.9111
Thai Pork Stuffed Omelettes
1) Take a frying pan or wok and heat oil in it for the filling.
2) Sauté the chilli, garlic and shallots for 3 minutes in the heated oil until softened.
3) Add and cook the minced pork till it changes color breaking it up as it cooks.
4) Stir in all... - 42.2063
Thai Pork And Basil Stir Fry
Place a wok or wide frying pan over high heat until hot.
Add the oil, swirling to coat the sides.
Add the garlic and chiles and cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 10 seconds.
Add the pork and stir-fry until it is no longer pink, about 2 1/2 minutes.... - 39.3715
Thai Pineapple Pork Salad
Line 4 individual salad plates with lettuce leaves.
Lay a pineapple slice on each plate; cover and chill.
In a large frying pan, cook pork over medium heat, stirring to break up, until it loses its pinkness (about 5 minutes).
Add onion and cook, stirring,... - 37.7699
Thai Stir Fried Pork
Cook pork, in batches, in heated oiled wok or large pan until browned a all over.
Cover to keep warm.
Stir paste into same pan; cook, stirring, until fragrant.
Add corn and capsicum; stir-fry 2 minutes.
Add milk and juice; stir-fry 2 minutes.
Return pork to... - 36.5337
Thai Pork And Shrimp Toasts
1. Trim the crusts from the bread and cut each slice in half diagonally.
2. In a food processor, combine the paste ingredients and process to make a coarse paste. Spread the paste about 1/4 inch thick on one side of each bread triangle. If you wish, you may... - 33.5006
Thai Pork Recipes By Category