- » Thai Pickle
Thai Pickle Recipes
Enjoy our collection of thai pickle recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for thai pickle recipes.
Thai Pickled Carrots
1. In a bowl, toss carrots in salt.
2. Let the carrots sit for 1 hour; toss once or twice.
3. Drain well and return to the bowl.
4. In a small saucepan, blend vinegar and sugar.
5. Lightly crush dry red chilies and discard seeds.
6.... - 45.0875
Thai Pickled Cucumbers
1. Cut the cucumber lengthwise into halves.
2. Chop them crosswise into 1/8-inch-thick slices.
3. In a bowl, toss cucumber in salt.
4. Let it stand for 1 hour; toss once or twice.
5. In a small saucepan, blend vinegar and sugar.
6.... - 42.3376
Thai Style Turkey Burgers With Pickled Cucumbers
Make the pickled cucumbers: In a small bowl stir together the vinegar, the brown sugar, the salt, and the red pepper flakes until the sugar and the salt are dissolved, add the cucumber, stirring to coat it well with the marinade, and let the mixture stand for... - 34.9718
You May Also Like!
Crispy Noodles With Lime Pickle
1. To make pickle, place limes, shallots, salt and water in a saucepan and cook, stirring occasionlly, over a medium heat for 10-15 minutes or until limes are tender. Stir in sugar, vinegar, fish sauce and mustard seeds and simmer, stirring frequently, for 30... - 34.0981
Khao Tom (thai Rice Soup)
This flavourful bowl of rice soup with minced pork meatballs is the perfect day starter. Customize with your own choice of condiments ranging from preserved eggs to pickled radish and of course plenty of Thai chiles in fish sauce (nam pla phrik). - 49.1641
Easy to pad thai would be a perfect treat if you are in hurry to fix something quick for the dinner. This traditional Thai dish can be perfected in minutes with easy guidance from the chef. Just try it once and see it become a hot favorite of all. - 82.1868
Pad Thai Bangkok Street Food Style
Pad Thai is perhaps the most well known Thai dish outside of Thailand. It is a stir-fry dish containing gkuay dtiow (rice noodles) with a light sauce of tamerind, fish sauce, lime juice, chiles, shrimp, bean sprouts with a garnish of chopped peanuts and... - 116.096
Miang kam is a very tasty snack often sold as street food. It involves wrapping little tidbits of several items in a leaf, along with a sweet-and-salty sauce. Chewing all the combination of ingredients together is like a snap-crackle and pop of bursting... - 45.6125
Heat the oil in a wok.
Gently stir-fry until 1 the garlic turns golden.
Add the pork and stir-fry on high heat until cooked.
Add the prawns, dried shrimp and pickled radish and continue to stir fry.
Stir in the beancurd and reduce heat.
Add the lemon juice,... - 44.0212
Thai Pineapple Pork Salad
Line 4 individual salad plates with lettuce leaves.
Lay a pineapple slice on each plate; cover and chill.
In a large frying pan, cook pork over medium heat, stirring to break up, until it loses its pinkness (about 5 minutes).
Add onion and cook, stirring,... - 37.7699
The Phat Thai recipe is the easy to make Thai fried noodles cooked with a combination of chicken, bean curd and shrimp. A complete meal in itself. Words really are not enough to describe the flavor and taste of this great tasting dish. Try it and do let me... - 40.7915
Spicy Thai Ginger Beef
Trim fat from meat.
Partially freeze meat.
Thinly slice meat across the grain into bite-size strips.
For sauce, in a small bowl stir together fish sauce, water, lime peel, lime juice, and sugar.
Add cooking oil to a wok or large... - 45.2475