- » Thai Pickle
Thai Pickle Recipes
Enjoy our collection of thai pickle recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for thai pickle recipes.
Thai Pickled Carrots
1. In a bowl, toss carrots in salt.
2. Let the carrots sit for 1 hour; toss once or twice.
3. Drain well and return to the bowl.
4. In a small saucepan, blend vinegar and sugar.
5. Lightly crush dry red chilies and discard seeds.
6.... - 43.0904
Thai Pickled Cucumbers
1. Cut the cucumber lengthwise into halves.
2. Chop them crosswise into 1/8-inch-thick slices.
3. In a bowl, toss cucumber in salt.
4. Let it stand for 1 hour; toss once or twice.
5. In a small saucepan, blend vinegar and sugar.
6.... - 43.0326
Thai Style Turkey Burgers With Pickled Cucumbers
Make the pickled cucumbers: In a small bowl stir together the vinegar, the brown sugar, the salt, and the red pepper flakes until the sugar and the salt are dissolved, add the cucumber, stirring to coat it well with the marinade, and let the mixture stand for... - 32.3907
You May Also Like!
Crispy Noodles With Lime Pickle
1. To make pickle, place limes, shallots, salt and water in a saucepan and cook, stirring occasionlly, over a medium heat for 10-15 minutes or until limes are tender. Stir in sugar, vinegar, fish sauce and mustard seeds and simmer, stirring frequently, for 30... - 33.8913
Khao Tom (thai Rice Soup)
This flavourful bowl of rice soup with minced pork meatballs is the perfect day starter. Customize with your own choice of condiments ranging from preserved eggs to pickled radish and of course plenty of Thai chiles in fish sauce (nam pla phrik). - 50.8758
Easy to pad thai would be a perfect treat if you are in hurry to fix something quick for the dinner. This traditional Thai dish can be perfected in minutes with easy guidance from the chef. Just try it once and see it become a hot favorite of all. - 85.4911
Pad Thai Bangkok Street Food Style
Pad Thai is perhaps the most well known Thai dish outside of Thailand. It is a stir-fry dish containing gkuay dtiow (rice noodles) with a light sauce of tamerind, fish sauce, lime juice, chiles, shrimp, bean sprouts with a garnish of chopped peanuts and... - 56.7628
Miang kam is a very tasty snack often sold as street food. It involves wrapping little tidbits of several items in a leaf, along with a sweet-and-salty sauce. Chewing all the combination of ingredients together is like a snap-crackle and pop of bursting... - 52.117
Heat the oil in a wok.
Gently stir-fry until 1 the garlic turns golden.
Add the pork and stir-fry on high heat until cooked.
Add the prawns, dried shrimp and pickled radish and continue to stir fry.
Stir in the beancurd and reduce heat.
Add the lemon juice,... - 42.4761
The Phat Thai recipe is the easy to make Thai fried noodles cooked with a combination of chicken, bean curd and shrimp. A complete meal in itself. Words really are not enough to describe the flavor and taste of this great tasting dish. Try it and do let me... - 40.3711
Thai Glass Noodle Salad
This Thai Noodle Salad is simply delicious, packed with vibrant flavors. Succulent prawns, lean chopped chicken and glass noodles form the basis of this recipe but all the excitement comes from the vibrant dressing guaranteed to excite even the most jaded... - 100.345
Chicken Puff Appetizer
Puff pastry surrounds this flavour packed Thai Chicken filling. Great appetizer for a party. - 42.4312