- » Thai Pepper
Thai Pepper Recipes
Thai pepper is a small, red colored chili pepper known as prik kee noo in the local language. It is also known as the birds eye chili in the Western world, with a variety of spellings such as Phrik khee noo, prig khi ... More »
Roasted Thai Chili Vinegar Sauce - Hot Spicy Healthy Condiments
Chili vinegar is an almost compulsory condiment or side served with rice or noodles in Thai cuisine. Check out this video showing how to make Roasted Thai Chili Vinegar Sauce that is great to serve along or to use into dishes. Spicy chili affair! - 95.9092
You May Also Like!
Thai Goong Pad Prig Dum
For all shrimp lovers looking for a different recipe every time, here is a perfectly cooked Thai style shrimp with black pepper! If you love Thai food and prefer shrimp, then this video is a must watch. Seems like it is quite easy to cook at home. - 108.245
With a funnel, pour the vinegar into a cruet.
Add the chiles and use a chopstick or the handle of a wooden spoon to submerge them, if necessary.
Cap the cruet and place it in the refrigerator.
The vinegar will be well infused in 24 hours and will keep for... - 19.8447
Spinach And Pepper Stuffed Shrimps With Thai Coconut Curry Sauce
Chef is preparing a delicious seafood appetizer and adding some veggies for some color and health. Spinach and Pepper Stuffed Shrimps with Thai Coconut Curry Sauce; the name itself speaks of its elegance! The spicy sauce is more than perfect for seafood... - 127.223
Thai Spiced Pork
If you're a fan of authentic Thai street food, you must try this wonderful Thai Pork Gravy. It's classic Thai at its tastiest. Serve this Thai Pork with plenty of plain rice to balance its powerful Thai flavors. Even the kids would loved it. - 143.709
Chicken With Garlic And Pepper
1. Place garlic, coriander roots and black peppercorns in a food processor and process to make a paste. Coat chicken with garlic paste and marinate for 1 hour.
2. Heat oil in a wok or frying pan over a high heat until a cube of bread dropped in browns in 50... - 31.3504
Spicy Pasta Thai Style
Thai style pasta with an assorted mix of colorful vegetable, shrimp and mushroom would just win your heat. Easy yet super to eat, it is tasty and extremely appealing to eyes. Try it with any available pasta of your choice. - 98.0442
Pork With Garlic And Pepper
1. Heat oil in a wok or frying pan over a medium heat, add garlic and black peppercorns and stir-fry for 1 minute. Add pork and stir-fry for 3 minutes or until brown.
2. Add bok choy (Chinese greens), coriander, sugar, soy sauce and lime juice and stir-fry... - 31.3391
Chicken With Red Peppers And Basil
1. In a small bowl, mix together chicken pieces with fish sauce and set it aside
2. Remove the core, seeds and veins from the red pepper and dice it large
3. Drain the chicken, strain the liquid into cocnut milk; in a large wok, heat oil and add... - 43.5915
Thai Beef And Basil Stirfry - Thai Cooking
This recipe for Thai Beef and Basil is incredibly quick to prepare and very tasty. The key to this dish is using the freshest ingredients you can get your hands on, so if you can't find the Thai Holy basil, use your local basil, as it will bring some... - 122.765
Thai Pepper Recipes By Category