- » Thai Peanut Soup
Thai Peanut Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of thai peanut soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for thai peanut soup recipes.
Thai Peanut Soup
1. In a medium saucepan cook the finely chopped onion, celery, and red sweet pepper in hot margarine or butter about 4 minutes or till vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally. Stir in the flour, lemongrass or lemon peel, and ground red pepper. Add the... - 34.659
You May Also Like!
Thai Vegetable Soup
1. Heat oil in a saucepan over a high heat, add shallots and lemon grass and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes. Stir in galangal or ginger and stock, then reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
2. Add tofu, mushrooms, beans, bean sprouts and coconut milk and cook... - 36.3479
Thai Spired Chicken Soup
1. In a large stock pot or a saucepan, heat the oil over a medium flame.
2. Add chicken and 7-spice seasoning and stir fry until chicken is lightly browned.
3. Add lemon grass and potato and sweat lightly.
4. Pour in the stock and milk. Bring liquid to... - 47.2627
Thai Chicken Noodle Soup
1. Put the noodles in a shallow dish and soak in boiling water following the instructions on the packet.
2. Heat the oil in a large saucepan or wok, add the chicken, and fry for 5 minutes, stirring until lightly browned. Add the white part of the spring... - 36.0123
Thai Chicken And Lemongrass Soup
1. In a large saucepan, heat oil over high heat. Add chicken and cook, stirring, 2 minutes. Add garlic and cook 30 seconds. Add carrot, lemongrass, ginger, jalapeno, broth, and coconut milk. Bring to a boil. Add mushrooms, bok choy, and noodles. Cook until... - 28.9017
Tom Yum Goong
Combine bones and the water in large pan, bring to the boil, covered; simmer, uncovered, 20 minutes.
Strain fish stock over large bowl; discard bones.
Heat the oil in large pan; cook brown onion, stirring, until soft.
Add celery, lemon grass, lime... - 45.8805
Thai Chicken Noodle Salad
1. Put the chicken in a large heavy pan or flameproof casserole, then add the ginger, spring onions and garlic, plus a good sprinkling of salt. Cover with water, bring to the boil, reduce the heat, then cover tightly. Simmer the chicken for 1-1 1/4 hrs until... - 37.048
Culinary Carrie: Turkey Pad Thai
It’s the day after Thanksgiving are you already tired of turkey sandwiches and turkey soup? My Turkey Pad Thai is the perfect way to use some of your leftover turkey in a completely different, non-traditional way that your family and guests will love. - 115.083
Hot & Sour Soup With Shrimp
1)Place a heavy-based large saucepan over a medium to high heat. Drizzle the peanut oil over the hot pan then add the reserved shrimp heads and shells.
2)Sauté and crush the shells and heads with a spoon for about 5 minutes or until the shells begin... - 39.1361
Burmese Khow Suey - Curry Noodle Soup
Khow Suey is a soul comforting, Burmese one-dish meal consisting of a massaman style yellow coconut curry with vegetables, beef, or chicken served over egg noodles and topped with assorted ingredients like fried garlic, roughly ground peanuts, fried... - 48.6639
Thai Peanut Soup Recipes By Category