- » Thai Peanut Salad
Thai Peanut Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of thai peanut salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for thai peanut salad recipes.
Thai Papaya Salad
Wondering what to do with ripe papaya and roasted peanuts? Just pound them in a mortar and pestle with garlic and cherry tomatoes. The chef here has flavored with chilies, lime juice, fish sauce and sugar to make a tangy Thai papaya salad in just a few... - 94.6808
Thai Catfish And Peanut Salad
Have you ever tried a catfish salad? Here the chef had presented this unique salad recipe in a very simple manner. Try out in your kitchen, just deep fried catfish tossed with roasted peanuts, mint leaves, shredded carrots etc. This delicious catfish recipe... - 85.0345
Thai Noodle Salad With Vegetables And Spicy Peanut Sauce
Cook noodles in boiling water for 3 minutes (omit seasoning packet, if included).
Drain; rinse under cold water, and set aside.
Combine lettuce and cabbage in a large bowl; toss well.
Place lettuce mixture on a large platter.
Place noodles in center of... - 35.1346
Thai Beef And Peanut Salad
This salad has beef and vegetables with Asian sauces. It can be served as main dish as well as appetizer. - 0
You May Also Like!
Delicious Homemade Thai Satay Peanut Sauce
Sauces are key preparations and ingredients in Thai cuisine and here is a recipe to make a Thai sauce. Check out the chef in the video making flavorful Thai Satay Peanut sauce which is a great dipping sauce alongside chicken, tofu dishes, breads, etc. No... - 84.459
Thai Chicken Salad With Crispy Rice. Healthy Chicken Salad
Chicken is commonly found even in salads in Asian cuisines and here is an easy Thai recipe using it. Check out the chef making Chicken Salad with cooked crispy brown rice and other common ingredients. Fulfilling and flavorful! - 79.5368
Thai Grilled Beef Salad
1. Preheat a grill pan. Rub the steaks with the oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill over high heat, turning once, until an instant-read thermometer inserted in the thickest part of one steak registers 125°, about 12 minutes. Let rest for 10 minutes... - 31.3944
Ranch Thai Peanut Dip
Combine all ingredients in a small bowl until well blended.
Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour to allow flavors to blend.
Serve with assorted vegetables and warm chicken nuggets. - 29.23
Thai Chicken Salad
1. Roughly chop the jalapeno, fresh cilantro.
2. Chop the romaine lettuce, cilantro, green onions, thinly slice the red bell pepper and red cabbage, shred the carrots, and keep everything aside separately.
3. Cut the chicken breast into half... - 119.255
Broiled Thai Chicken Salad
1) In a bowl, pour in hot water to cover the cellophane noodles. Let it soak for 30 minutes to get soft.
2) Use a blender or food processor, to process garlic, peppercorns and 2 tablespoons of the coriander into a paste.
3) Scrape down the sides... - 46.4481
Thai Chicken Noodle Salad
1. Put the chicken in a large heavy pan or flameproof casserole, then add the ginger, spring onions and garlic, plus a good sprinkling of salt. Cover with water, bring to the boil, reduce the heat, then cover tightly. Simmer the chicken for 1-1 1/4 hrs until... - 37.048
Thai Tamari Rice Noodle Salad (gluten-free)
1. In a pot of salted boiling water add rice noodles and cook for 3-4 minutes. Rinse with cold water and set aside.
2. Add edamame in the boiling water and cook for 4-5 minutes. Drain and squeeze to take the beans out. Set aside.
3. In a... - 0
Thai Shrimp And Pasta Salad
1. In a large saucepan, add four cups of water and bring it to a boil; add pasta nad cook for almost ten minutes
2. Add carrots and cook for half a minute, drain and rinse under cold water; drain and let it cool down
3. In a large bowl, combine shrimp,... - 45.2073