- » Thai Peanut Rice
Thai Peanut Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of thai peanut rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for thai peanut rice recipes.
Thai Peanut Shrimp Rice Noodles
Here's a nice weeknight meal that will leave everyone smiling. You can
use regular pasta for this is you want but if you make it with rice
noodles and gluten free soy sauce you have a gluten free meal. Enjoy! - 0
Pad Thai is the Most Famous Noodle Dish in Thailand - 43.5454
Chicken Satay Peanut Grilling
Thai dishes are all about delicacy and flavor. This chicken dish exemplifies how in minutes you can stir a tasty dish and impress your family with it. Simple ingredients and easy method makes it a must try at home. - 78.5349
Thai Beef & Peanuts
1. In large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high heat until hot. Add beef strips. Cook, stirring frequently, about 4 minutes or until outside surface is no longer pink. Remove beef from skillet.
2. Add remaining 1 tablespoon oil to skillet. Add red... - 34.6483
Thai Peanut Chicken
This is a very tasty Asian-inspired dish made with chicken and broccoli in a spicy peanut sauce. If you like it mild, use less cayenne, like it spicy, use more. - 39.707
Thai Peanut Noodles With Chicken
Here is a nice weeknight meal that can be made quickly and inexpensively. It is loaded in flavor and is an all time favorite at our house. You will need some time to marinade the chicken so plan ahead. - 122.908
Thai Stir Fried Peanut Chicken And Tofu
Thai seasoning and Thai sauces are used to prepare this chicken and tofu dish! A quick stir fry to be done which is flavorfully done, but not shown as a quality video! Watch the video for more. - 70.01
Delicious Homemade Thai Satay Peanut Sauce
Sauces are key preparations and ingredients in Thai cuisine and here is a recipe to make a Thai sauce. Check out the chef in the video making flavorful Thai Satay Peanut sauce which is a great dipping sauce alongside chicken, tofu dishes, breads, etc. No... - 84.459
Chicken Satay With Thai Peanut Sauce
Wonderful hors d'oeuvres can jazz up even the most boring parties. And when looking to 'wow' your guests, this yummy Thai-style recipe could really do the trick. Keith Snow shares his own unique satay recipe that is delicious to the core. Try it to know it. - 97.3734
Thai Chicken Salad With Crispy Rice. Healthy Chicken Salad
Chicken is commonly found even in salads in Asian cuisines and here is an easy Thai recipe using it. Check out the chef making Chicken Salad with cooked crispy brown rice and other common ingredients. Fulfilling and flavorful! - 79.5368
Thai Jasmine Rice
1. In a bowl, combine the oyster sauce and sugar. Set aside.
2. Using a small sharp knife, cut the fat from the bacon. Cut the meat into 1/2-inch pieces and the fat into 1/2-inch dice. Set aside separately.
3. Heat a wok over high heat for 40 seconds. Add the... - 38.474
Asian Chicken Satay With Thai Peanut Sauce
There’s no such thing as fried mysterious chicken parts in our household. Nuggets, some fast food restaurants call them. If we’re going to enjoy the mellow flavors of chicken – especially the pastured kind — then feast on this popular Thai dish that... - 43.0995
Thai Tamari Rice Noodle Salad (gluten-free)
1. In a pot of salted boiling water add rice noodles and cook for 3-4 minutes. Rinse with cold water and set aside.
2. Add edamame in the boiling water and cook for 4-5 minutes. Drain and squeeze to take the beans out. Set aside.
3. In a... - 0
Thai Seafood Kabobs With Spicy Rice
1 As per the package directions, cook rice.
2 In a medium bowl, place shrimp and scallops.
3 In a small bowl, combine soy sauce and sesame oil.
4 Pour half of the mixture over shellfish, tossing to coat well.
5 Allow to stand for 15... - 42.9075
Thai Rice Noodle Salad
1. Soak the rice noodles in hot water until softened, 25 to 30 minutes. Drain.
2. For the dressing, combine the rice vinegar and sugar and stir until the sugar dissolves. Add the sliced chiles. (The dressing can be made in advance and refrigerated.)
3. Heat a... - 39.6568
Gai Phrik Khao Phat
This is a great quick and very tasty recipe for leftover brown rice. It is important that the rice is throughly chilled and not mushy or too moist. You need the rice kernels to be separate. It can be served as a complete one plate meal, or qs a side dish in... - 51.9154
Spicy Peanut Sauce
1) In a blender, process soy sauce, vinegar, water, sugar, salt, ginger, and garlic for about 1 minute on high speed until the ginger and garlic are smoothed to form a liquid.
2) Process in peanut butter for 1 minute longer.
3) Mix the oils and blend... - 44.5251
Jasmine Rice Salad
Satiated with few nutrients, Jasmine Rice Salad serves perfect for those on a nutritious diet. Jasmine Rice Salad is a cheap, spicy and healthy salad which can be spotted on almost every cook€™s gamut and takes a top place on mine as well.
Experience the... - 41.3897
Thai Style Spicy Steak And Rice Noodle Salad
The Thai noodle salad is a popular street food specialty and is loved for the various flavors and textures mingling together. This is pasta salad with a twist. A Thai inspired steak and rice noodle salad, dressed with a very spicy peanut dressing. It is a... - 101.957
Thai Spicy Noodle Salad
Thai spicy noodles and vegetables salad is an excellent salad that has carrots and cucumbers too. Here the chef has presented this wonderful recipe in such a simple manner that it can be easily prepared at home. The sauce is spiced up with plenty of chili... - 104.63
Sriracha Miso Dressing
Peel the ginger.
Drop the ginger into the blender and process until finely chopped.
Add the miso, water, vinegar, soy sauce, and chile paste; puree.
With the blender running, drizzle in the peanut oil to make a smooth, slightly thick dressing.
Serve or... - 30.9046
Thai Chicken Salad
1. Roughly chop the jalapeno, fresh cilantro.
2. Chop the romaine lettuce, cilantro, green onions, thinly slice the red bell pepper and red cabbage, shred the carrots, and keep everything aside separately.
3. Cut the chicken breast into half... - 119.255
Larb: A Delicious Thai-style Salad
Larb is a deliciously addictive salad from Thailand that combines meat (here, chicken) with greens, toasted grains and a wonderful dressing. - 42.7251
Pad Thai With Shrimp
As in cooking pad Thai the choice of meat is dependent on you, those who love sea food can enjoy it with shrimps. - 34.0763
Easy to pad thai would be a perfect treat if you are in hurry to fix something quick for the dinner. This traditional Thai dish can be perfected in minutes with easy guidance from the chef. Just try it once and see it become a hot favorite of all. - 82.1868
Ham Nasi Goreng
1. In a large frying pan, add quartered onion, chicken, celery tops, bay leaf, pepper corns, water, 1 ½ tsp salt and boil it. Cover and simmer for about 50 minutes until the chicken is tender.
2. Take out the chicken from broth and cool until it is... - 41.8512
Thai Chicken Fingers
PEANUT DIP: In small bowl, blend together peanut butter, fish sauce, vinegar, honey, hoisin sauce and oil.
Thin with up to 2 tbsp (25 mL) water if desired.
Separate fillets from chicken breasts; cut remaining chicken into same-size pieces to make total of 20... - 37.4327
Fresh Crab Pad Thai
1) Allow a large pot of water to come to a boil.
2) Take it off from the heat; uncover the pot and soak rice noodles (sticks) in it for 5 minutes and drain well. Else if spaghetti is being used, follow package directions to cook them and drain... - 44.0385
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add the rice sticks, and cook 2 minutes; drain.
2. Combine the broth, ketchup, fish sauce, soy sauce, and sugar in a small bowl.
3. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Swirl in 1 teaspoon of the oil,... - 35.1301
In a covered pot, bring the water to a rolling boil.
Blanch the mung bean sprouts by placing them in a strainer or small colander and dipping it into the boiling water for 30 seconds.
Set aside to drain well.
When the water returns to a boil, stir in the rice... - 41.4252
Pad Thai Bangkok Street Food Style
Pad Thai is perhaps the most well known Thai dish outside of Thailand. It is a stir-fry dish containing gkuay dtiow (rice noodles) with a light sauce of tamerind, fish sauce, lime juice, chiles, shrimp, bean sprouts with a garnish of chopped peanuts and... - 116.096
Pad Thai With Shrimps
Do you fancy going to a good Thai restaurant like I do, but think about the dent on your pocket? Well this pad thai with shrimps recipe is a simple and elegant way of making gourmet Thai food at home. It is very traditional and has an abundance of thai... - 124.96
Pad Thai With Tofu
This is my wife fravorite dish( she don't eat much of meat). This dish is easy to make for yourself too. - 113.942
1. Place noodles in a bowl and pour over boiling water to cover. If using fresh noodles soak for 2 minutes; if using dried noodles soak for 5-6 minutes or until soft. Drain well and set aside.
2. Heat oil in a frying pan or wok over a high heat, add shallots,... - 34.7324
Thai Two Noodle Stir Fry
1. In medium mixing bowl pour water over rice sticks and let stand for 10 minutes. Drain, discarding water, and set aside.
2. In 1-cup liquid measure combine broth, sugar, soy sauce, and lime juice, stirring to dissolve sugar; set aside.
3. In 10-inch... - 36.5307
Thai Beef Stir Fry
1. Partially freeze beef. Thinly slice across the grain into bite-size strips. Combine catsup, fish sauce or soy sauce, brown sugar, and lime juice. Add beef strips, tossing to coat. Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes, stirring once. Drain beef,... - 32.9281
Vegan Pad Thai
If you love oriental cuisine and have always yearned to replicate you favorite Thai recipes at home, here’s you turn to go up and about it. Pad Thai is a scrummy vegetarian dish that will impress anyone who like their noodles a little light and tangy. Full... - 118.671
Thai Orange Chicken Salad
Using vegetable peeler, peel carrots into long strips.
Seed and slice peppers into thin rounds.
In nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat; cook carrots and red peppers for 5 minutes or until tender crisp.
Leaving 1 inch (2.5 cm) of green at ends of... - 43.8893
1. Place noodles in a bowl and pour over boiling water to cover. If using fresh noodles soak for 2 minutes; if using dried noodles soak for 5-6 minutes or until soft. Drain well and set aside.
2. Heat oil in a frying pan or wok over a high heat, add shallots,... - 36.2039
Thai Green Curry Chicken With Broccoli And Cauliflower
Thai cuisine has a unique flavor that is derived from a variety of spices and this is one of those curries that is relished all over the world. A green coconut and chicken curry with broccoli and cauliflower makes a hearty meal, and is a perfect one-pot... - 130.728
Thai Chicken Noodle Stir Fry
1. Place noodles in large heatproof bowl; cover with boiling water. Stand until tender; drain.
2. Combine chicken and ginger in small bowl. Heat oil in wok or large frying pan; stir-fry chicken mixture, in batches, until cooked through.
3. Add bean sprouts,... - 33.4497
Authentic Pad Thai
Wondering how to make Thai food at home? Try easy to make Pad Thai by expert Thai chef Aunchalee, who blends different flavor and lot of ingredients to prepare this exotic dish. It's surely one of the most delicious thing you have ever tried. - 120.855
Thai Chicken Noodle Salad
1. Put the chicken in a large heavy pan or flameproof casserole, then add the ginger, spring onions and garlic, plus a good sprinkling of salt. Cover with water, bring to the boil, reduce the heat, then cover tightly. Simmer the chicken for 1-1 1/4 hrs until... - 37.048
Phad Thai Noodles
Pad Thai is one of the most popular Thai dishes, perhaps second only to Tom Yum Goong. It’s also one of the most requested recipes. There must be as many recipes for Pad Thai as there are cooks. This is a noodle dish you can adapt to whatever you have on... - 0
Culinary Carrie: Turkey Pad Thai
It’s the day after Thanksgiving are you already tired of turkey sandwiches and turkey soup? My Turkey Pad Thai is the perfect way to use some of your leftover turkey in a completely different, non-traditional way that your family and guests will love. - 115.083
Simple Beef Pad Thai
Are you looking for a simple Thai beef recipe with noodles for a meal? Here is a wonderful beef pad Thai recipe with beef and shallots. The chef here has demonstrated the recipe in a very easy manner. Try out this amazing recipe for lunch or dinner with the... - 113.876
Thai Chicken Noodle Salad
Thai Chicken Noodle Salad received rave reviews at a dinner I served to a dozen guests. Thai Chicken Noodle Salad is a perfect side dish or can even be a main course according to your preference. Check it out! - 30.3688
Thai Fried Noodles
1. In a bowl, coat chicken with in sherry for marinating.
2. Cover the bowl and let bowl sit in a cool place for 30 minutes.
3. In a bowl, soak mushrooms in warm water for 15 minutes.
4. In another bowl, soak noodles in hot water for 15... - 44.6878
Massaman Curry With Chicken And Potatoes
Thai chicken curry recipes are many using simple typical ingredients and here is a recipe to make one. Check out the chef showing how to make Massaman Curry with Chicken and Potatoes using the Massaman curry paste and other Thai ingredients. Feel the richness... - 80.0868
Miang kam is a very tasty snack often sold as street food. It involves wrapping little tidbits of several items in a leaf, along with a sweet-and-salty sauce. Chewing all the combination of ingredients together is like a snap-crackle and pop of bursting... - 45.6125
Phad Thai Noodles By Tarla Dalal
A Thai favorite- these flat rice noodles are cooked and tossed with paneer, spring onions, bean sprouts, peanuts, garlic, and other spices. Use up some peanuts for garnish. Tastes wonderful with a Thai curry as accompaniment! - 0
Thai Chicken Kabobs With Coconut Sauce
To prepare coconut sauce, blend coconut milk and powdered curry together in a saucepan.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to simmer and blend in peanut butter, sugar, and vinegar mixed with cornstarch.
Simmer until smooth (about 2 minutes), stirring often.
Sauce... - 42.7935
Thai Hot Chicken Noodle Salad
1. If using Asian rice noodles, place in a bowl and cover with boiling water. Let stand 10 to 15 minutes to soften. If using capellini, cook and drain according to package directions.
2. In a small bowl, combine nam pla, lime juice, sugar, soy sauce, and... - 31.6626
Easy Chicken Pad Thai
Easy chicken pad Thai is a classic dish from the land of smiles. Watch this video for the age old recipe of pad Thai that will entice your taste buds and fill your mouth with water. After all Thai food does have some magic to be rated among the most popular... - 124.346
A spicy Thai noodle dish with chicken and vegetables. It's Great for Birthday Party & Fun Time. - 41.2033
Gourmet Thai Chicken Pizza
"If you're looking for a pizza that has a lot of flavor and is a little different from the rest, then this is an easy and delicious recipe to make that is sure to become a favorite. The carrot and cilantro dressed on top is a must." - 45.7472
The Phat Thai recipe is the easy to make Thai fried noodles cooked with a combination of chicken, bean curd and shrimp. A complete meal in itself. Words really are not enough to describe the flavor and taste of this great tasting dish. Try it and do let me... - 40.7915
Thai Pizza With Shrimp
1. Place bread shells, pita breads, or muffin halves (cut side up) on two 12- by 15-inch (30- by 38-cm) baking sheets.
2. In a bowl, combine peanut butter, hoisin sauce, vinegar, and sesame oil. Beat until smoothly blended; if necessary, add a little water so... - 35.3408
Thai Chicken And Vegetable Stir Fry
1. Thinly slice the lemon grass or lemon rind. Peel and chop the ginger and garlic. Heat the oil in a frying pan over a high heat. Add the lemon grass or lemon rind, ginger and garlic, and stir-fry for 30 seconds until brown.
2. Add the chicken and stir-fry... - 39.15
Thai Mint Noodles
SOAK THE RICE NOODLES in hot water until soft, 20 to 30 minutes.
Drain very well and pat dry on paper towels.
FOR THE THAI NOODLE SAUCE, heat the oil in a medium saucepan.
Add the onion, garlic, lemongrass, lime leaves, curry paste, and curry powder and saute... - 47.2449
Thai Chicken And Vegetable Salad
In blender container or food processor bowl with metal blade, combine all dressing ingredients.
Cover; blend until smooth.
Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add chicken; stir-fry about 5 minutes or until no longer... - 43.2202
Heat a small skillet until very hot.
Cook over dry heat until skins turn black, stirring constantly.
Remove peanuts to colander.
Let cool for several minutes.
Rub peanuts between hands to remove skins.
Chop peanuts and set aside.
Arrange cabbage,... - 47.236
Vegetable Thai Bundles
1. In a food processor, measure the peanut butter, lime juice, fish sauce, garlic, sugar, ginger, lemon grass, chili paste and lime zest. Process until smooth. Spoon mixture into a bowl. Set aside.
2. In a bowl combine shrimp, bean sprouts, carrot, jicama,... - 39.325
Thai Noodle Salad
I love anything Thai! This is my great, quick & in-expensive dish to take to pot-lucks, summer BBQ’s and gatherings. See the video for this recipe here! - 37.7752
Thai Style Asparagus
In a wok or skillet, saute asparagus, shiitake mushrooms, and onion in peanut and sesame oils until just tender.
Add garlic and ginger and saute 3 more minutes.
Add chicken stock, chili sauce, soy sauce, and cilantro.
Serve over rice. - 37.3639
Thai Stir Fried Noodles With Tofu
1)Preheat oven to 200 degrees F.
2)Cut tofu into two and place on a tray in oven.
3)Combine together chopped ginger, garlic and soya sauce. Also add in vinegar and water.
4)Pour mixture on tofu in oven and let roast for 30 minutes until tofu becomes... - 46.7901
Thai Chicken Stir Sizzle
To make the peanut sauce: In a food processor or blender, combine the broth, peanut butter, soy sauce, brown sugar, onions, ketchup, lime juice, vinegar, and coriander.
Process for 30 seconds, or until well-combined but still chunky.
To make the stir-sizzle:... - 49.3342
Thai Noodle And Chicken Salad
1. In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, broth, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, and 1/3 cup of peanut oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Set dressing aside.
2. Break rice sticks into 3-inch lengths and cook in a large pot of boiling salted water until... - 32.6468
Thai Style Chicken Skillet
1. Combine the rice, salt, and water in a saucepan and bring to a simmer over low heat. Cover and cook until the rice is barely tender, 15 minutes. Add the peas and simmer until the rice is tender and the peas are warmed through, another 2 to 3 minutes. Keep... - 33.849
Thai Spicy Noodles
1. Soak rice noodles in cold water for 2 to 3 hours until soft, and drain just before use.
2. In a small bowl, mix together fish sauce, lime juice, tomato puree, sugar and pepper flakes. Set aside.
3. In a large wok over high heat, heat oil, cook garlic 3... - 35.3136
Thai Chicken Wraps
1. Rinse chicken; pat dry with paper towels. Stir together the 4 cloves minced garlic, sugar, pepper, and 1/4 teaspoon salt; rub over chicken. Place chicken on the unheated rack of a broiler pan. Broil 4 to 5 inches from heat for 12 to 15 minutes or till... - 38.224
Red Thai Curry Eggplant And Squash Casserole
1. Use 1-2 Tsp Peanut oil to coat the squash and aubergine, put on a tray with baking paper and roast in oven at 350 F for approximately half an hour, until well browned and tender.
2. In a wok, stir-fry the chopped onion in the remaining 1 Tsp Peanut oil... - 26.9763
Tasty Thai Shrimp
Thai Shrimp is a yummy appetizer cooked in oriental style. Greg Patent shows a easy to prepare, healthy, tasty shrimp fritter recipe that is sure to tickle your taste buds. Crispy and flavorful, this Thai cuisine definitely warrants a place in your dinner... - 109.761
Thai Pumpkin Satay
COMBINE pumpkin, milk, peanut butter, chopped green onions, garlic, cilantro, lime juice, sugar, soy sauce, salt and cayenne pepper in blender or food processor; blend thoroughly.
Combine 1/2 cup satay sauce with chicken in medium bowl; cover.
Refrigerate 1... - 40.2067
Pad Thai Noodles With Mushrooms
1. Cook the noodles according to the packet instructions. Drain well and reserve.
2. Heat a wok or large frying pan. Add the oil and garlic. Fry until just golden. Add the egg and stir quickly to break it up.
3. Cook for a few seconds before adding the... - 43.2578
Thai Shrimp & Noodles
1 Thaw shrimp, if frozen. Peel and devein the shrimp, leaving tails intact. Rinse the shrimp and pat dry with paper towels.
2 In a kettle bring a large amount of water to boiling. Add spaghetti; cook 4 minutes. Add broccoli; cook 2 minutes. Add shrimp; cook 2... - 35.0339
Thai Shrimp And Noodle Salad
1 Bring the water to a boil in a large pot. Add the noodles and snow peas; remove the pot from the heat. Cover and let the noodles stand according to directions until soft, but still slightly firm, about 6 minutes. Drain the noodles and snow peas in a... - 31.9783
Here’s a Thai style noodle that is easy to make and would be a perfect treat! Sumptuous with the goodness of rice noodles, shrimp, pork and peanuts, yet economical because now you can recreate Thai dishes at home kitchen without frequenting any restaurant.... - 85.1618
Shrimp Fried Thai Noodles
This is very popular Thai dish, good for lunch, supper or anytime you crave something exotic with a little tang. - 39.1155
Pad Thai Noodles With Tofu
1. Coat the tofu with the Thai paste, then marinate for 10 mins.
2. Heat the oil in a frying pan or wok, add the tofu pieces, then cook for 3-4 mins or until golden brown. Remove from the pan and reserve. Add the garlic, chilli and red onion (adding a little... - 37.7901
Cucumber Salad With Lemon Grass
Do you know the secret behind the fabulous taste of Thai cucumber salad? Watch this recipe video to learn about the secret. It is the marinade, prepared with special Thai spices and herbs, which offers this exceptional taste. You too can prepare this at home,... - 128.205
Green Papaya Salad-som Tom
Tropical fruits have their own place in Asian cuisines and here is a Thai recipe making use of one such fruit. Check out the chef in the video making Green Papaya Salad or Som Tum in Thai. Great to have alongside roasted meats, fish and rice! - 85.6448
Yum Woon Sen Salad
Summer is cool salad time and there are so many good Thai food recipes for salads. This Thai salad recipe is called Yum Woon Sen and is made with Saifun or Cellophane noodles which are made from the mung bean. This Thai salad recipe uses dried shrimp and... - 136.625
If you are looking for a prefect Thai Beef speciality that would be ideal for dinner or party, here it is. Enjoy Thai cooking with this video and stir in beef with vegetables to make the rich massaman. This can be made very quickly in your kitchen too. - 79.2836
Red Curry Beef
The combination of sweet squash and corn with the spicy red curry paste makes this dish a winner. Add the freshness of cucumber and you are all set. This is easy to make but you will need red curry paste. You will find it in Asian grocery stores or in the... - 122.814
Roasted Chile Paste (nam Phrik Pao)
This a favourite condiment as well as a flavour giving ingredient for soups, stir-fried dishes, noodles, rice, dipping sauces, and even as a salad dressing. The flavour is addictive and you will find yourself spreading it on a piece of toast or crackers. It... - 43.6063
Phad Radna Talay (guay Treow Radna)
Guay Treow dishes are common as ‘hawker’ or street food that is readily available all over Thailand as well as most South East Asian countries. This street food is often very inexpensive and always freshly prepared for you.
This dish can be fixed fairly... - 49.0934
Herbed Vegetable Rolls
1. Dip a rice paper round into cold water, then place on a clean teatowel, to absorb any excess moisture.
2. To assemble, place a little of the cucumber, carrot, sprouts, noodles, mint, basil, coriander and peanuts along the centre of each rice paper round... - 36.0765
Bangkok Chicken Curry
Preheat oven to 190°C/375°F/Gas Mark 5.
Melt the butter in a frying pan and fry the chicken joints for 4 to 5 minutes, until browned all over.
Place in a casserole with the peanuts and pour over the Curry Cook-in-Sauce.
Place in the oven and cook for 45 to... - 42.7351
Savoury Coconut Curry With Green Prawn And Chicken
Ever tried prawns with chicken in coconut curry? Well, this is the perfect time to do so as chef belucci shows how a savoury curry could be made by combining all. So just be ready with your pen and paper… - 108.164
Lettuce Wrap Ups
Rinse lettuce; trim and break into leaves.
Place in serving bowl, cover and refrigerate.
Measure out hoisin sauce; cover and let stand at room temperature.
Stir-Fry: Wash and trim beans.
Keeping vegetables separate, dice beans and water chestnuts into... - 44.3953