- » Thai Peanut Butter Dressing
Thai Peanut Butter Dressing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of thai peanut butter dressing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for thai peanut butter dressing recipes.
Delicious Homemade Thai Satay Peanut Sauce
Sauces are key preparations and ingredients in Thai cuisine and here is a recipe to make a Thai sauce. Check out the chef in the video making flavorful Thai Satay Peanut sauce which is a great dipping sauce alongside chicken, tofu dishes, breads, etc. No... - 84.459
Ranch Thai Peanut Dip
Combine all ingredients in a small bowl until well blended.
Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour to allow flavors to blend.
Serve with assorted vegetables and warm chicken nuggets. - 29.23
Thai Chicken Salad
1. Roughly chop the jalapeno, fresh cilantro.
2. Chop the romaine lettuce, cilantro, green onions, thinly slice the red bell pepper and red cabbage, shred the carrots, and keep everything aside separately.
3. Cut the chicken breast into half... - 119.255
Thai Pineapple Pork Salad
Line 4 individual salad plates with lettuce leaves.
Lay a pineapple slice on each plate; cover and chill.
In a large frying pan, cook pork over medium heat, stirring to break up, until it loses its pinkness (about 5 minutes).
Add onion and cook, stirring,... - 37.7699
Thai Orange Chicken Salad
Using vegetable peeler, peel carrots into long strips.
Seed and slice peppers into thin rounds.
In nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat; cook carrots and red peppers for 5 minutes or until tender crisp.
Leaving 1 inch (2.5 cm) of green at ends of... - 43.8893
Thai Chicken Salad
1. Poach the chicken breasts in the liquid over medium-low heat for 10 minutes, or just until the pink color is gone throughout.
2. These chicken breasts will turn firm when pressed with the back of a fork after poaching.
3. Let cool to room... - 45.7146
Thai Chicken And Vegetable Salad
In blender container or food processor bowl with metal blade, combine all dressing ingredients.
Cover; blend until smooth.
Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add chicken; stir-fry about 5 minutes or until no longer... - 43.2202
Gourmet Thai Chicken Pizza
"If you're looking for a pizza that has a lot of flavor and is a little different from the rest, then this is an easy and delicious recipe to make that is sure to become a favorite. The carrot and cilantro dressed on top is a must." - 45.7472
Thai Noodle Salad
I love anything Thai! This is my great, quick & in-expensive dish to take to pot-lucks, summer BBQ’s and gatherings. See the video for this recipe here! - 37.7752
Tasty Thai Shrimp And Sesame Noodles
1) Take a medium bowl and marinate shrimp with 1/3 cup Light Italian Dressing.
2) Refrigerate, covered for 1 hour.
3) In a small bowl, mix peanut butter, soy sauce, honey, ginger, crushed red pepper and remaining dressing with a wire whisk or... - 46.552
Thai Papaya Scallop Salad
1. Preheat the oven to 325°. On a small baking sheet, toast the pine nuts until golden, about 10 minutes.
2. In a large skillet, melt the butter in the oil with the garlic and 2 teaspoons of the ginger over moderately high heat. Add the scallops and cook,... - 39.6532