- » Thai Peanut Butter Chicken
Thai Peanut Butter Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of thai peanut butter chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for thai peanut butter chicken recipes.
Delicious Homemade Thai Satay Peanut Sauce
Sauces are key preparations and ingredients in Thai cuisine and here is a recipe to make a Thai sauce. Check out the chef in the video making flavorful Thai Satay Peanut sauce which is a great dipping sauce alongside chicken, tofu dishes, breads, etc. No... - 84.459
Thai Chicken Satay And Peanut Dip
This chicken appetizer is marinated in a Thai red curry paste mixture. It is also serve with the same mixture as dip. This one is for anyone who loves Asian Thai flavors. - 0
Thai Peanut Chicken
Keen on trying chicken in Asian style, then this Thai style gourmet dish is just right for you. Watch Stacey as she cooks chicken with peanuts and other Thai flavors in easy steps. Flavorful, savory and spicy, right for a family meal or over a party with dear... - 115.45
Chicken Satay With Thai Peanut Sauce
Wonderful hors d'oeuvres can jazz up even the most boring parties. And when looking to 'wow' your guests, this yummy Thai-style recipe could really do the trick. Keith Snow shares his own unique satay recipe that is delicious to the core. Try it to know it. - 97.3734
Thai Peanut Noodles With Chicken
Here is a nice weeknight meal that can be made quickly and inexpensively. It is loaded in flavor and is an all time favorite at our house. You will need some time to marinade the chicken so plan ahead. - 122.908
Asian Chicken Satay With Thai Peanut Sauce
There’s no such thing as fried mysterious chicken parts in our household. Nuggets, some fast food restaurants call them. If we’re going to enjoy the mellow flavors of chicken – especially the pastured kind — then feast on this popular Thai dish that... - 43.0995
Thai Peanut Chicken
This is a very tasty Asian-inspired dish made with chicken and broccoli in a spicy peanut sauce. If you like it mild, use less cayenne, like it spicy, use more. - 39.707
To all the Thai-food lovers, this marinade is going to be most favorite choice. Once you know, how to prepare this special marinade, you can easily bring the exotic Thai flavor in your homemade food. Marinate the chicken, shrimp or tofu, and prepare as per... - 112.161
Chicken Satay With Peanut Sauce
Thinking of treating your family to something special this weekend? this video might just come handy. Watch the chef prepare this delicious chicken satay with peanut sauce. You are sure going to bag a lot of compliments for this one. - 87.3321
Thai Peanut Soup
1. In a medium saucepan cook the finely chopped onion, celery, and red sweet pepper in hot margarine or butter about 4 minutes or till vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally. Stir in the flour, lemongrass or lemon peel, and ground red pepper. Add the... - 34.659
Chicken Satay With Peanut Sauce
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Combine soy sauce, brown sugar, lime zest, and lime juice.
Press garlic into soy sauce mixture and mix well.
Reserve 1/3 cup soy sauce mix for peanut sauce.
Cut chicken into 1 inch pieces; add to remaining soy sauce mixture.
Cover... - 40.8804
Chicken Satay With Peanut Dipping Sauce
1) Preheat broiler or grill.
2) Cut the chicken breasts into 3 sections and make 2 vertical slices through each one.
3) To prepare Peanut Dipping Sauce, in a saute pan saute onions and garlic in the sesame oil over medium heat.
4) Stir... - 45.691
Thai Peanut Noodle Stir Fry
In medium saucepan, combine chicken broth, mustard, peanut butter, sugar, soy sauce, garlic, ginger and cornstarch.
Cook over medium heat until mixture thickens and begins to boil; reduce heat and keep warm.
In large skillet, over medium-high heat, saute... - 38.5944
Thai Peanut Noodle Stir Fry
1) Take a medium saucepan and mix chicken broth, mustard, peanut butter, sugar, soy sauce, garlic, ginger and cornstarch in it.
2) Allow the mixture to thicken by cooking it over medium heat and then bring to a boil.
3) Minimize heat and keep the... - 40.4341
Ranch Thai Peanut Dip
Combine all ingredients in a small bowl until well blended.
Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour to allow flavors to blend.
Serve with assorted vegetables and warm chicken nuggets. - 29.23
Thai Chicken Salad
1. Roughly chop the jalapeno, fresh cilantro.
2. Chop the romaine lettuce, cilantro, green onions, thinly slice the red bell pepper and red cabbage, shred the carrots, and keep everything aside separately.
3. Cut the chicken breast into half... - 119.255
Thai Orange Chicken Salad
Using vegetable peeler, peel carrots into long strips.
Seed and slice peppers into thin rounds.
In nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat; cook carrots and red peppers for 5 minutes or until tender crisp.
Leaving 1 inch (2.5 cm) of green at ends of... - 43.8893
Thai Chicken Fingers
PEANUT DIP: In small bowl, blend together peanut butter, fish sauce, vinegar, honey, hoisin sauce and oil.
Thin with up to 2 tbsp (25 mL) water if desired.
Separate fillets from chicken breasts; cut remaining chicken into same-size pieces to make total of 20... - 37.4327
Wrapped Thai Chicken
Pound each chicken piece with meat mallet to 1/2 inch thickness.
Sprinkle Poultry Blend, garlic and peanuts over meat.
Wrap by rolling up and tucking meat around ends.
Secure with wooden picks.
Pat sesame seeds on.
Preheat oil in small frying pan over medium... - 44.3053
Thai Chicken Kabobs With Coconut Sauce
To prepare coconut sauce, blend coconut milk and powdered curry together in a saucepan.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to simmer and blend in peanut butter, sugar, and vinegar mixed with cornstarch.
Simmer until smooth (about 2 minutes), stirring often.
Sauce... - 42.7935
Thai Spired Chicken Soup
1. In a large stock pot or a saucepan, heat the oil over a medium flame.
2. Add chicken and 7-spice seasoning and stir fry until chicken is lightly browned.
3. Add lemon grass and potato and sweat lightly.
4. Pour in the stock and milk. Bring liquid to... - 47.2627
Gourmet Thai Chicken Pizza
"If you're looking for a pizza that has a lot of flavor and is a little different from the rest, then this is an easy and delicious recipe to make that is sure to become a favorite. The carrot and cilantro dressed on top is a must." - 45.7472
Thai Chicken Dip
You'll feel guilty for all the praise, because it is so easy to make. - 34.7729
Thai Chicken Salad
1. Poach the chicken breasts in the liquid over medium-low heat for 10 minutes, or just until the pink color is gone throughout.
2. These chicken breasts will turn firm when pressed with the back of a fork after poaching.
3. Let cool to room... - 45.7146
Thai Chicken Noodle Soup
1. Put the noodles in a shallow dish and soak in boiling water following the instructions on the packet.
2. Heat the oil in a large saucepan or wok, add the chicken, and fry for 5 minutes, stirring until lightly browned. Add the white part of the spring... - 36.0123
Thai Chicken And Vegetable Salad
In blender container or food processor bowl with metal blade, combine all dressing ingredients.
Cover; blend until smooth.
Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add chicken; stir-fry about 5 minutes or until no longer... - 43.2202
Thai Chicken Stir Sizzle
To make the peanut sauce: In a food processor or blender, combine the broth, peanut butter, soy sauce, brown sugar, onions, ketchup, lime juice, vinegar, and coriander.
Process for 30 seconds, or until well-combined but still chunky.
To make the stir-sizzle:... - 49.3342
Thai Chicken Ribbons
Soak 12 (10-inch) wooden skewers in water for at least 30 minutes.
In small saucepan, combine steak sauce, peanut butter, water, soy sauce, garlic, lime juice, brown sugar, ginger and red pepper.
Over medium heat, cook and stir for 2 to 3 minutes or until... - 43.513
Thai Chicken Fettuccine Salad
1) Follow package directions to cook pasta and drain well.
2) In the meantime, in a small saucepan, over low heat, mix salsa, peanut butter, honey, orange juice, soy sauce and ginger and stir cook until blended and smooth.
3) In a large... - 42.9278
Thai Style Chicken Skillet
1. Combine the rice, salt, and water in a saucepan and bring to a simmer over low heat. Cover and cook until the rice is barely tender, 15 minutes. Add the peas and simmer until the rice is tender and the peas are warmed through, another 2 to 3 minutes. Keep... - 33.849
Thai Pumpkin Satay
COMBINE pumpkin, milk, peanut butter, chopped green onions, garlic, cilantro, lime juice, sugar, soy sauce, salt and cayenne pepper in blender or food processor; blend thoroughly.
Combine 1/2 cup satay sauce with chicken in medium bowl; cover.
Refrigerate 1... - 40.2067
In bowl, combine 1/4 cup (50 mL) of the onions, garlic, hoisin sauce, peanut butter, gingerroot, soy sauce, sesame oil, lemon juice and hot pepper sauce.
Arrange chicken in shallow baking dish.
Spoon sauce over chicken; bake in 375Â°F (190 C) oven for 45 to... - 35.8466
Thai Pumpkin Satay
COMBINE pumpkin, milk, peanut butter, chopped green onions, garlic, cilantro, lime juice, soy sauce, sugar, salt and cayenne pepper in food processor or blender container.
Cover; blend thoroughly.
Combine 1/2 cup pumpkin mixture with chicken in medium bowl to... - 37.6295
Healthy Chicken Satay
When I hear about satays, I can't resist but say "bring it on baby"! Amy is just getting awesome at her kitchen making this wonderful Chicken Satay in her own healthy way and her tips are well worth the time. - 115.456
Thai Mint Noodles
SOAK THE RICE NOODLES in hot water until soft, 20 to 30 minutes.
Drain very well and pat dry on paper towels.
FOR THE THAI NOODLE SAUCE, heat the oil in a medium saucepan.
Add the onion, garlic, lemongrass, lime leaves, curry paste, and curry powder and saute... - 47.2449
Bangkok Chicken Curry
Preheat oven to 190°C/375°F/Gas Mark 5.
Melt the butter in a frying pan and fry the chicken joints for 4 to 5 minutes, until browned all over.
Place in a casserole with the peanuts and pour over the Curry Cook-in-Sauce.
Place in the oven and cook for 45 to... - 42.7351
Chicken Rolls With Roasted Pineapple Habanero Sauce
1. Start out pre-heating your cooker to 270 degrees.
2. Rinse 4 large boneless chicken breasts.
3. Place the breasts in a 1 gallon Ziploc bag one at a time.
4. Using a tenderizing mallet and or a rolling pin, pond down the breast until its... - 114.338
Place chicken in a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Combine pineapple juice and next 4 ingredients; pour over chicken.
Seal bag, and marinate chicken in refrigerator 1 hour, turning bag occasionally.
Soak 24 (6-inch) bamboo skewers in water 30 minutes; set... - 45.1961
Chicken Pork Satay
Place chicken and pork in a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Combine cream of coconut and next 6 ingredients; pour over meat.
Seal bag, and marinate meat in refrigerator 4 hours, turning bag occasionally.
Soak 24 (6-inch) bamboo skewers in water 30 minutes;... - 44.7125
Thai Turkey & Noodles
PLACE turkey, bell pepper, 1 cup broth, soy sauce, garlic, red pepper flakes and salt in slow cooker.
Cover and cook on LOW 3 hours.
MIX cornstarch with remaining 1/4 cup broth in small bowl until smooth.
Turn slow cooker to HIGH.
Stir in green onions, peanut... - 41.2743
Thai Style Noodles
1. To prepare sauce, combine peanut butter, broth, soy sauce, lemongrass, sesame oil, honey, garlic, ginger and chili oil in blender or food processor; puree until smooth.
2. In large serving bowl, toss spaghetti with the sauce, half the scallions and half... - 33.9325
Tangerine-soba Noodle & Seared Scallops
Boil H20, cook soba noodles. Cool, coat with seseme oil, chill. In a stainless bowl, combine Tangerine juice, soy sauce, peanut butter, sesame oil, ginger tangerine zest and chilli flakes (optional but recommended!) Next julienne red peppers, red onion,... - 43.6482
Marinate chicken for 1 to 24 hours and BBQ on skewers.
Serve with peanut butter sauce.
This makes a great hors d'oeuvre as well as a main course. - 31.9961
Chicken Satay With Coconut Dipping Sauce
Soak 18 (7-inch) bamboo skewers in water to cover for 30 minutes.
Combine 1/4 cup of the coconut milk and the curry paste in a zip-close plastic bag.
Add the chicken, squeeze out the air, and seal the bag; turn to coat the chicken.
Refrigerate, turning the... - 43.8549