- » Thai Peanut
Thai Peanut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of thai peanut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for thai peanut recipes.
Thai Peanut Chicken
Keen on trying chicken in Asian style, then this Thai style gourmet dish is just right for you. Watch Stacey as she cooks chicken with peanuts and other Thai flavors in easy steps. Flavorful, savory and spicy, right for a family meal or over a party with dear... - 115.45
Thai Peanut Chicken
This is a very tasty Asian-inspired dish made with chicken and broccoli in a spicy peanut sauce. If you like it mild, use less cayenne, like it spicy, use more. - 39.707
Thai Peanut Soup
1. In a medium saucepan cook the finely chopped onion, celery, and red sweet pepper in hot margarine or butter about 4 minutes or till vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally. Stir in the flour, lemongrass or lemon peel, and ground red pepper. Add the... - 34.659
Thai Beef & Peanuts
1. In large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high heat until hot. Add beef strips. Cook, stirring frequently, about 4 minutes or until outside surface is no longer pink. Remove beef from skillet.
2. Add remaining 1 tablespoon oil to skillet. Add red... - 34.6483
Thai Peanut Garlic Chicken Skewers
1. Heat oven to 400 Degrees Farenheit.
2. Slice the chicken into bite sized pieces, then add to a bowl and mix salt and lemon until chicken is coated.
3. Slide chicken pieces on to bamboo skewer. Add all completed skewers to a glass pyrex baking dish... - 25.9781
You May Also Like!
Chicken Satay With Thai Peanut Sauce
Wonderful hors d'oeuvres can jazz up even the most boring parties. And when looking to 'wow' your guests, this yummy Thai-style recipe could really do the trick. Keith Snow shares his own unique satay recipe that is delicious to the core. Try it to know it. - 97.3734
Delicious Homemade Thai Satay Peanut Sauce
Sauces are key preparations and ingredients in Thai cuisine and here is a recipe to make a Thai sauce. Check out the chef in the video making flavorful Thai Satay Peanut sauce which is a great dipping sauce alongside chicken, tofu dishes, breads, etc. No... - 84.459
Thai Beef And Peanut Salad
This salad has beef and vegetables with Asian sauces. It can be served as main dish as well as appetizer. - 0
Thai Stir Fried Peanut Chicken And Tofu
Thai seasoning and Thai sauces are used to prepare this chicken and tofu dish! A quick stir fry to be done which is flavorfully done, but not shown as a quality video! Watch the video for more. - 70.01
Thai Catfish And Peanut Salad
Have you ever tried a catfish salad? Here the chef had presented this unique salad recipe in a very simple manner. Try out in your kitchen, just deep fried catfish tossed with roasted peanuts, mint leaves, shredded carrots etc. This delicious catfish recipe... - 85.0345
Thai Noodle Salad With Vegetables And Spicy Peanut Sauce
Cook noodles in boiling water for 3 minutes (omit seasoning packet, if included).
Drain; rinse under cold water, and set aside.
Combine lettuce and cabbage in a large bowl; toss well.
Place lettuce mixture on a large platter.
Place noodles in center of... - 35.1346
Thai Peanut Noodles With Chicken
Here is a nice weeknight meal that can be made quickly and inexpensively. It is loaded in flavor and is an all time favorite at our house. You will need some time to marinade the chicken so plan ahead. - 122.908
Thai Chicken Satay And Peanut Dip
This chicken appetizer is marinated in a Thai red curry paste mixture. It is also serve with the same mixture as dip. This one is for anyone who loves Asian Thai flavors. - 0
Thai Peanut Recipes By Category