- » Thai Pasta
Thai Pasta Recipes
Thai pasta, a term for pasta or noodle preparations from Thailand, has a vibrant and distinct taste attained by use of flavoring agents like soy sauce, vinegar and peanut butter. Coconut milk, ginger and cilantro are ... More »
Thai-style Curry Beef & Pasta
This sweet, spicy, thai-inspired beef curry is a delicious way to discover the benefits of Dreamfields pasta, rich with flavorful beef, lots of vegetables, coconut milk, and curry paste. It's Dreamfields spaghetti with an Asian twist. - 144.68
Tomatoes And Thai Basil Pasta Sauce
Looking for a pasta sauce recipe that is yummy yet easy to make? Then watch this video and learn of a pasta sauce that you can make in a matter of minutes and is bound to taste great. Watch and learn! - 128.454
Spicy Pasta Thai Style
Thai style pasta with an assorted mix of colorful vegetable, shrimp and mushroom would just win your heat. Easy yet super to eat, it is tasty and extremely appealing to eyes. Try it with any available pasta of your choice. - 98.0442
Ken Horn's Thai Pasta With Champagne
1) In salted water, cook the noodles as per the instructions on the package.
2) Heat the wok and add the ginger, garlic and orange zest.
3) Fry for about 2 minutes and then add the onion. Cook till the onion is tender.
4) Add the minced beef and bacon... - 45.2941
Thai Shrimp And Artichoke Pasta
Combine first 5 ingredients in blender and puree.
Season dressing with salt and pepper. (Can be prepared 1 day ahead. Cover and refrigerate.)
Combine remaining ingredients in bowl.
Toss with enough dressing to coat.
Pass extra dressing separately. - 31.6477
You May Also Like!
Thai Shrimp And Pasta Salad
Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
Drain; rinse with cold water, and drain again.
Place pasta in a large bowl; set aside.
Peel and devein shrimp.
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
Add shrimp... - 43.9721
Thai Shrimp And Pasta Salad
1. In a large saucepan, add four cups of water and bring it to a boil; add pasta nad cook for almost ten minutes
2. Add carrots and cook for half a minute, drain and rinse under cold water; drain and let it cool down
3. In a large bowl, combine shrimp,... - 44.5631
Shrimps And Egg Pad Thai
Are you looking for a simple shrimp and noodles recipe. Then here is shrimps and egg pad Thai recipe just perfect for you. The chef here has wonderfully flavored the stir fry with fish sauce, vinegar, sugar and shrimp mix and added some bean sprouts to make... - 89.0676
Thai Tamari Rice Noodle Salad (gluten-free)
1. In a pot of salted boiling water add rice noodles and cook for 3-4 minutes. Rinse with cold water and set aside.
2. Add edamame in the boiling water and cook for 4-5 minutes. Drain and squeeze to take the beans out. Set aside.
3. In a... - 0
Thai Inspired Pasta Salad Southeast Asian Flavors For You!
I love the flavors of Thai cuisine and Vietnamese cuisine as well and I thought these both subtle and strong flavors would make a really great pasta salad recipe! This is not Thai noodle salad as that is a totally separate dish on it’s own. This is Thai... - 112.228
Pasta With Thai Basil Lemongrass And Clams
1. Wash and clean the clams of external dirt. Soak them for four hours in salted cold water and change the water regularly or atleast twice during the four hours.
2. Wash the basil leaves and shred them into half pieces.
3. Crush the... - 47.2296
Authentic Pad Thai
Wondering how to make Thai food at home? Try easy to make Pad Thai by expert Thai chef Aunchalee, who blends different flavor and lot of ingredients to prepare this exotic dish. It's surely one of the most delicious thing you have ever tried. - 123.689
Thai Pasta Recipes By Category