- » Thai Oil
Thai Oil Recipes
Enjoy our collection of thai oil recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for thai oil recipes.
Detox Herbal Medicinal Salad Dressing
This delicious healthy Chinese herbal medicinal detox salad dressing is a godsend one for those on a raw, organic and cleansing diet. If you like it, expect to splash it on more than just salads. This dressing can instantly jazz even the most boring, simple... - 79.0794
Thai Chicken Feet In Green Curry
Want to try a Thai dish, try chicken feet in green curry and be lost in the taste. Blending a green curry paste, coconut milk and water, you can create an exotic flavor. Easy to make and mouthwatering, you are going to get hooked to it forever. - 98.0127
Authentic Homemade Pad Thai Sauce
Thai cooking offers a wide range of sauces to be used or served in or with food and here is a recipe to make one. Check out the chef in the video making traditional Pad Thai Sauce in an easy way that is also easy to store. Great flavorful treat! - 107.852
Thai Egg And Shrimps Omelet
Thai egg and shrimps omelet is a nutritious breakfast for a lazy holiday morning. This a simple effortless recipe and is ready in just a few minutes. The omelet is wonderfully flavored with soy sauce and lime juice. This quick and easy Thai egg and shrimps... - 109.741
Pad Thai With Shrimps
A great variant of Pad Thai recipe.This one has Shrimps in it & is a perfect sea food recipe.
Pad Thai with shrimps is my favorite for sure. - 36.1351
Halibut With Thai Spicy Mango Salad - Thai Cooking
Today, we're making a Thai style spicy mango salad. To go with it, I'm cooking up a mouth-watering pan-fried halibut. The mango salad is very simple to prepare and is a prime example of the flavors that are typical to Thai cuisine. - 126.788
Pad Thai is the first recipe that crosses your mind when you think about Thai food.Not only in Thailand but Pad Thai is a very popular dish across the world.
Here is my recipe of Pad Thai. - 35.0641
Spicy Pasta Thai Style
Thai style pasta with an assorted mix of colorful vegetable, shrimp and mushroom would just win your heat. Easy yet super to eat, it is tasty and extremely appealing to eyes. Try it with any available pasta of your choice. - 94.6712
Thai Steak Marinade - Hot Thai Kitchen!
This is part 1 of a 4-part series on Thai grilled steak. In this part I show you an awesome marinade and tips on how to grill steak well. In parts 2-4, this steak will be turned into 3 delicious Thai recipes! - 0
Thai Recipes: Thai Red Curry A Favorite Chicken Curry
Thai red curry is a very warming and comforting dish when there is cold weather outside. Actually Thai red curry is great anytime of year. It is one of my favorite Thai recipes. Try this recipe I know you will like it! - 99.2759
Juicy Beef Steak Topped Thai Salad
A Thai Beef Salad for all you home cooks out there. Roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty as you are in for a treat. This salad combines a Thai flavored steak done just right served on a bed of healthy, fresh and crunchy veggies dressed again with the... - 111.733
Thai Basil Chicken
Thai Basil Chicken is what I always order at a Thai restaurant! Enjoy it with some Thai Iced Tea - 0
Easy to pad thai would be a perfect treat if you are in hurry to fix something quick for the dinner. This traditional Thai dish can be perfected in minutes with easy guidance from the chef. Just try it once and see it become a hot favorite of all. - 82.1868
Thai Beef And Basil Stirfry - Thai Cooking
This recipe for Thai Beef and Basil is incredibly quick to prepare and very tasty. The key to this dish is using the freshest ingredients you can get your hands on, so if you can't find the Thai Holy basil, use your local basil, as it will bring some... - 119.65
Easy Thai Chicken With Ginger
Treat yourself with health and good taste with Chicken and ginger Thai dish. These rich and tasty dish with Ning can be prepared in minutes. Enjoy the most flavorful dish you have ever tasted! - 81.2916
Thai Spicy Chicken Wings
Wondering what to prepare for your asian friends? Try out this quick and easy thai spicy chicken wings. Just reach out to your kitchen cabinet and prepare these chicken wings with a very few ingredients within no time. Surely your chicken wings flavored with... - 99.9478
Thai Mackerel Salad
Thai macakrel salad is a fast, simple and delicious salad. It is a warm salad with lots of stir fried vegetables. Some variations are possible with this salad. - 38.3294
A simple to make Pad Thai recipe - 27.4316
Pad Thai With Shrimp
As in cooking pad Thai the choice of meat is dependent on you, those who love sea food can enjoy it with shrimps. - 34.0763
Thai Red Curry Wings
Here is my take on a foodnetwork version of wings that use Thai red curry. - 113.973
Thai Red Pork Curry
Wondering how to make a Thai style pork curry? Here is an excellent recipe for Thai red pork curry. The chef here has nicely demonstrated a Thai style curry in an easy way using red curry paste and coconut milk. Surely you can easily prepare this recipe at... - 112.519
Khanom Jin Namya
Khanom Jin Namya Curry is a popular lunch for many busy Thais, and it is also a traditional meal for Thai New Year’s/Songkran. You can make it yourself as below, or use an easy and tasty Namya Curry paste from the tin or tub available at Asian Markets. I... - 51.4843
Nam Phrik Kaeng Kare
To make your own curry paste is a most gratifying expierence. Best results are achieved by using a mortar and pestle, allow at least 20 minutes to make by hand using this authentic method. The flavours and aroma achieved due to pounding are far superior to... - 44.9119
Thai Homemade Sausage
This Asian treat is easy to cook and good to eat. Now all oriental food lovers can easily make authentic Thai sausage with the help of Ning who intricately explains each step in detail. You can make this perfect meat delight in your home kitchen. - 85.8999
Thai Green Chicken Curry
1. Heat oil in a saucepan over a high heat, add onions and cook for 3 minutes or until golden. Stir in curry paste and cook for 2 minutes or until fragrant.
2. Add chicken, basil, lime leaves, coconut milk and fish sauce and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and... - 33.2794
Thai Chicken And Pumpkin Curry
Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my Thai chicken & pumpkin curry. - 0
Thai Green Curry With Chicken
Fry the Thai green curry paste in 2 tbsps of oil.
As the oil separates, add the fish sauce, coconut milk, basil leaves and the chicken meat.
Cook till the chicken is almost done.
Add the coconut milk, basil and kaffir lime leaves.
Taste and season with sugar... - 38.2492
Pad Kee Mao - Sauce Thai Spicy Noodles / Spaghetti
Pasta in Thai cuisine is noodles and sometimes spaghetti may be used. Check out the chef in the video cooking spicy Pad Kee Mao or spaghetti with chicken, seasonings and sauces. Ecstatic Thai offering! - 81.8648
This is a fresh tasting seafood recipe. - 33.3906
Thai Curry Beef In Coconut Milk With Lemongrass, Ginger & Potato
I love Thai curry and always wanted to make it at home without having to make a trip to the Thai supermarket, so, in this video, I created a recipe with sirloin steak cooked in coconut milk with lemongrass, ginger, potato, onion, carrot, and red chili pepper... - 0
Seasonal Vegetables In Thai Green Curry
Pour the oil in a pan and add the green curry paste and kaffir lime leaves and cook till the oil oozes out.
Pour in some coconut cream, some vegetable stock and give it a good stir.
Add salt, sugar and a little soya sauce, and leave it to simmer for 5-10... - 41.6105
Simple Beef Pad Thai
Are you looking for a simple Thai beef recipe with noodles for a meal? Here is a wonderful beef pad Thai recipe with beef and shallots. The chef here has demonstrated the recipe in a very easy manner. Try out this amazing recipe for lunch or dinner with the... - 113.876
How To Make Pad Thai Noodles With Shrimp
Moon Cho shows you how to make Pad Thai noodles with shrimp, fresh bean sprouts, and crunchy peanuts in a savory Pad Thai sauce without going to an Asian market. All the ingredients can be found in your local supermarket so now you can make your own Pad Thai... - 0
Thai Deep Fried Squid
Thai deep fried squid is an excellent appetizer that can be prepared in just a few minutes. The chef here has wonderfully flavored the squid with flavorful Thai ingredients and deep fried for a crispy texture. Surprise your guests by serving this... - 99.6984
Phad Thai Noodles
Pad Thai is one of the most popular Thai dishes, perhaps second only to Tom Yum Goong. It’s also one of the most requested recipes. There must be as many recipes for Pad Thai as there are cooks. This is a noodle dish you can adapt to whatever you have on... - 0
Venture out from the everyday cooking arenas. Try out this delicious Pad Thai recipe that would transport you into the world of Thai flavors. Enjoy this simple and easy dish that you and your family would absolutely love. - 105.645
Quick Thailicious Turkey Stir-fry
1. For marinade, in a bowl, combine turkey stock, soy sauce, oyster sauce, lime juice, ginger, garlic, sugar and chili pepper. Mix well.
2. Take a resealable bag, and pour half of the marinade. Put turkey pieces in it. Mix and coat evenly. Place... - 122.487
Honey Sriracha Chicken Wings
Included Football in the background and WINGS! Crispy, hot, succulent, and SPICY! I swear, if I go a few days without having something spicy in my mouth, I start craving it pretty badly. - 114.756
Thai Fried Noodles
1. Heat vegetable oil in a wok or large saucepan over a high heat until very hot. Deep-fry noodles, a few at a time, for 1-2 minutes or until lightly golden and puffed. Remove and set aside.
2. Heat sesame oil in a wok or frying pan over a meduim heat, add... - 33.2973
Vegan Pad Thai
If you love oriental cuisine and have always yearned to replicate you favorite Thai recipes at home, here’s you turn to go up and about it. Pad Thai is a scrummy vegetarian dish that will impress anyone who like their noodles a little light and tangy. Full... - 118.671
Thai Green Curry Fish
Cut fish into 3cm pieces.
Heat oil in Large pan; cook garlic, Lemon grass, chilli and paste, stirring, until fragrant.
Stir in cream and stock; bring to boil.
Add fish, onion and beans; simmer, covered, until fish is cooked through and beans are... - 43.6553
Thai Barbecue Fish Cakes
1. Place fish, curry paste, lemon grass, coriander, lime leaves and egg white in a food processor and process until smooth.
2. Using wet or lightly oiled hands, take 1 tablespoon of mixture and roll into a ball, then flatten to form a disk. Repeat with... - 30.9462
Phat Thai Noodles
Phat Thai noodles are simple Thai style stir fried noodles. Eggs, shrimp and bean sprouts make the recipe all the more nutritious. So head straight to your kitchen and prepare this amazing Thai stir fried noodles in just a few minutes. A quick stir and whisk... - 106.011
Chicken Wings With Sweet Chilli Sauce
Un-Fried Wings With Sweet Chilli Sauce is a wonderful chicken dish with a scrumptious taste . Join James in his kitchen and see how he prepares the Un-Fried Wings With Sweet Chilli Sauce with a nice blend of the sweet sugar and hot chilli flavours. Try out... - 110.101
Pad Thai is the Most Famous Noodle Dish in Thailand - 43.5454
Thai Crab Spring Rolls
1) In a non-stick skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of the peanut oil, over medium heat.
2) Add the cabbage and saute for 3 minutes, tossing constantly. Remove the cabbage to a bowl.
3) To the skillet, add 1/2 tablespoon oil.
4) Now, add the snow peas, and... - 47.1433
Culinary Carrie: Turkey Pad Thai
It’s the day after Thanksgiving are you already tired of turkey sandwiches and turkey soup? My Turkey Pad Thai is the perfect way to use some of your leftover turkey in a completely different, non-traditional way that your family and guests will love. - 115.083
Thai Fried Noodles
1. In a wok or large saucepan heat vegetable oil over a high heat until very hot.
2. Deep-fry noodles, a few at a time, for 1-2 minutes until lightly golden and puffed, remove and set aside.
3. In a wok or frying pan heat sesame oil over a medium... - 42.2279
Thai Beef Salad
1. Prepare the steak by rubbing it with one teaspoon oil and seasoning.
2. In a frying pan, heat the oil and fry the steak on both sides for 2-21/2 minutes for a medium-rare steak.
3. Transfer the steak to a plate. Cover with a foil and let it rest... - 43.8958
Thai Eggplant Sandwich
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Preheat the broiler.
3) Pierce the eggplant in several places, wrap in an aluminum foil and bake in the oven for 1 hour.
4) Unwrap, allow to cool and halve the eggplant. Remove the cooked pulp on a... - 48.7246
Thai Pork Stuffed Omelettes
1) Take a frying pan or wok and heat oil in it for the filling.
2) Sauté the chilli, garlic and shallots for 3 minutes in the heated oil until softened.
3) Add and cook the minced pork till it changes color breaking it up as it cooks.
4) Stir in all... - 42.2063
Thai Shrimp Soup
1) In a large skillet, over medium heat, heat oils and sautÃ© garlic, ginger and the white parts of the green onions in it for 3 minutes, for the Flavor Base.
2) Save the dark green parts.
3) Mix in chicken stock and allow it to come to a boil for 3... - 44.8557
Thai Chicken With Basil
1. Cut the chicken into long strips, about 5mm (1/4 inch) thick.
2. Heat oil in a wok or large frying pan. Add the garlic and chillies and cook, stirring for 1 minute, without browning. Add the chicken strips and stir-fry over a high heat for 4-5 minutes... - 27.6696
Thai Spicy Fish Fry
Thai deep fried spicy fish is a fantastic appetizer. The chef here has demonstrated this wonderful recipe in such a manner so that it can be easily prepared at home. The fish is flavored in a spicy marinade with chili sauce, oyster sauce and garlic. So head... - 105.776
Thai Grilled Beef Salad
"This is a simple Thai beef salad. It can be eaten hot or cold, but it is usually served at room temperature. The ingredients can be found at most major supermarkets or Asian markets." - 37.8624
Thai Glazed Garlic Chicken Wing
This recipe was inspired by an episode of Diners Drive-ins and Dives. My version of "Opal's Thai Food's" Glazed Garlic Chicken Wings. - 0
In a covered pot, bring the water to a rolling boil.
Blanch the mung bean sprouts by placing them in a strainer or small colander and dipping it into the boiling water for 30 seconds.
Set aside to drain well.
When the water returns to a boil, stir in the rice... - 41.4252
Heat the oil in a wok.
Gently stir-fry until 1 the garlic turns golden.
Add the pork and stir-fry on high heat until cooked.
Add the prawns, dried shrimp and pickled radish and continue to stir fry.
Stir in the beancurd and reduce heat.
Add the lemon juice,... - 44.0212
Thai Style Beef Salad
Heat 2 teaspoons of the oil in a medium non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add the beef and cook, turning once, until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the side of each steak registers 145°F for medium, about 8-10 minutes.
Transfer the meat to... - 40.9856
Thai Peanut Noodles With Chicken
Here is a nice weeknight meal that can be made quickly and inexpensively. It is loaded in flavor and is an all time favorite at our house. You will need some time to marinade the chicken so plan ahead. - 122.908
Thai Fried Noodles
1. In a bowl, coat chicken with in sherry for marinating.
2. Cover the bowl and let bowl sit in a cool place for 30 minutes.
3. In a bowl, soak mushrooms in warm water for 15 minutes.
4. In another bowl, soak noodles in hot water for 15... - 44.6878
Fresh Crab Pad Thai
1) Allow a large pot of water to come to a boil.
2) Take it off from the heat; uncover the pot and soak rice noodles (sticks) in it for 5 minutes and drain well. Else if spaghetti is being used, follow package directions to cook them and drain... - 44.0385
Thai Green Curry Chicken With Broccoli And Cauliflower
Thai cuisine has a unique flavor that is derived from a variety of spices and this is one of those curries that is relished all over the world. A green coconut and chicken curry with broccoli and cauliflower makes a hearty meal, and is a perfect one-pot... - 130.728
Thai Chicken Salad
1. Roughly chop the jalapeno, fresh cilantro.
2. Chop the romaine lettuce, cilantro, green onions, thinly slice the red bell pepper and red cabbage, shred the carrots, and keep everything aside separately.
3. Cut the chicken breast into half... - 119.255
Thai Pork And Shrimp Toasts
1. Trim the crusts from the bread and cut each slice in half diagonally.
2. In a food processor, combine the paste ingredients and process to make a coarse paste. Spread the paste about 1/4 inch thick on one side of each bread triangle. If you wish, you may... - 33.5006
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add the rice sticks, and cook 2 minutes; drain.
2. Combine the broth, ketchup, fish sauce, soy sauce, and sugar in a small bowl.
3. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Swirl in 1 teaspoon of the oil,... - 35.1301
Thai Lamb And Noodle Salad
1. Combine lemon grass, garlic, lime juice, oil, chili sauce and fish sauce in a glass or ceramic dish and mix to combine. Add lamb, turn to coat, cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 3 hours.
2. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat. To make salad, prepare... - 37.6172
Thai Lamb And Noodle Salad
1. Combine lemon grass, garlic, lime juice, oil, chilli sauce and fish sauce in a glass or ceramic dish and mix to combine. Add lamb, turn to coat, cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 3 hours.
2. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat. To make salad,... - 40.0897
Thai Two Noodle Stir Fry
1. In medium mixing bowl pour water over rice sticks and let stand for 10 minutes. Drain, discarding water, and set aside.
2. In 1-cup liquid measure combine broth, sugar, soy sauce, and lime juice, stirring to dissolve sugar; set aside.
3. In 10-inch... - 36.5307
Thai Green Chicken Curry
1) In a mini food blender or small food processor, add the finely chopped coriander stalks , shallots, lemongrass, garlic and ginger and blend until smooth .
2) Further add the chillies, basil, 3/4 of the coriander leaves, the ground cumin,... - 45.0327
Thai Beef Stir Fry
1. Partially freeze beef. Thinly slice across the grain into bite-size strips. Combine catsup, fish sauce or soy sauce, brown sugar, and lime juice. Add beef strips, tossing to coat. Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes, stirring once. Drain beef,... - 32.9281
1. Place noodles in a bowl and pour over boiling water to cover. If using fresh noodles soak for 2 minutes; if using dried noodles soak for 5-6 minutes or until soft. Drain well and set aside.
2. Heat oil in a frying pan or wok over a high heat, add shallots,... - 34.7324
Cooking With Socalgrrrl05: Weight Watchers Chicken Pad Thai
Why not try a chicken pad Thai with a slight variation in the flavor or with an American twist. The recipe uses ketchup and bean sprouts along with chicken and egg. Make this low calorie recipe that is great if you are trying to cut down on fats and loose... - 80.8496
Thai Tomato And Cucumber Salad
Core and cut tomatoes into 1/4-inch (5 mm) thick slices.
With fork tines, score cucumber lengthwise; slice thinly.
Combine parsley, mint, coriander and green onions.
In large glass bowl, layer half each of the Spanish onion, cucumber and tomatoes, sprinkling... - 39.9638
Red Snapper With Thai Cucumber Relish
Combine the vinegar and sugar in a medium bowl.
Add the cucumber and onion and toss to coat; let stand at room temperature.
Heat the oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
Sprinkle the fish with salt and crushed red pepper and add to the... - 35.7569
Thai Pork And Basil Stir Fry
Place a wok or wide frying pan over high heat until hot.
Add the oil, swirling to coat the sides.
Add the garlic and chiles and cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 10 seconds.
Add the pork and stir-fry until it is no longer pink, about 2 1/2 minutes.... - 39.3715
Thai Grilled Beef Salad
1. Preheat a grill pan. Rub the steaks with the oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill over high heat, turning once, until an instant-read thermometer inserted in the thickest part of one steak registers 125°, about 12 minutes. Let rest for 10 minutes... - 31.3944
Thai Shrimp And Pasta Salad
Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
Drain; rinse with cold water, and drain again.
Place pasta in a large bowl; set aside.
Peel and devein shrimp.
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
Add shrimp... - 45.0723
Thai Flavoured Whole Chilli Fish
1.Clean fish and rinse under cold running water.
Pat dry with absorbent kitchen paper and arrange in a deep tray.
2.To make marinade, combine coriander, ginger, garlic, chilli paste, sugar, turmeric, oil, vinegar and water.
Pour over fish and rub well into... - 39.576
Thai Chicken Noodle Stir Fry
1. Place noodles in large heatproof bowl; cover with boiling water. Stand until tender; drain.
2. Combine chicken and ginger in small bowl. Heat oil in wok or large frying pan; stir-fry chicken mixture, in batches, until cooked through.
3. Add bean sprouts,... - 33.4497
Thai Shrimp And Pasta Salad
1. In a large saucepan, add four cups of water and bring it to a boil; add pasta nad cook for almost ten minutes
2. Add carrots and cook for half a minute, drain and rinse under cold water; drain and let it cool down
3. In a large bowl, combine shrimp,... - 45.2073
Thai Fried Noodles With Prawns
1. In a large pan, boiling salted water and cook the vermicelli following instructions in the packet.
2. Cook until just tender.
3. Drain the vermicelli.
4. In a heated wok, heat oil over moderate heat until hot.
5. Add radishes and stir-fry over high... - 44.8427
Thai Chicken With Basil
1. Slice chicken into strips.
2. Heat oil in a large nonstick frying pan over medium heat. Add mushrooms, garlic and red pepper flakes; cook for 3 minutes, stirring frequently; remove from pan.
3. Add chicken strips to the pan and cook for 3-5 minutes, or... - 31.7645
Thai Spiced Pork
If you're a fan of authentic Thai street food, you must try this wonderful Thai Pork Gravy. It's classic Thai at its tastiest. Serve this Thai Pork with plenty of plain rice to balance its powerful Thai flavors. Even the kids would loved it. - 104.749
Gluten-free Pad Thai
1.Soak the dry noodles in lukewarm water.
2.Heat the oil in a wok or a big pan.
3.Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute.
4.Add the broccoli and bell peppers and cook until limp.
5.Take off the heat so they don’t sizzle up.
6.Add the... - 95.6913
Thai Tamari Rice Noodle Salad (gluten-free)
1. In a pot of salted boiling water add rice noodles and cook for 3-4 minutes. Rinse with cold water and set aside.
2. Add edamame in the boiling water and cook for 4-5 minutes. Drain and squeeze to take the beans out. Set aside.
3. In a... - 0
Thai Spring Rolls
Thai spring rolls are a favorite at parties or great for a picnic. They are delicious and simple to prepare once you know the proper way. Now you can learn to cook this dish at home using the online video. - 47.0627
Pad Thai With Shrimps
Do you fancy going to a good Thai restaurant like I do, but think about the dent on your pocket? Well this pad thai with shrimps recipe is a simple and elegant way of making gourmet Thai food at home. It is very traditional and has an abundance of thai... - 124.96
Urbankitchen - Thai Beef Salad
Thai beef salad is a great lunch dish or if you want to have a light dinner. Its fresh colorful ingredients and the zest aromatic flavors just lifts your mood up and fills you up with refreshing energy. Watch the video for recipe details. - 85.2939
Homemade Thai Green Curry Part 2: Curry With Shrimp
In this part of the video, the chef is showing us how to cook homemade Thai green curry with shrimps. They are using shrimp in the curry but anything can go in, its up to you. Carry it for your next potluck party or pack it in your lunch box with some rice or... - 80.631