- » Thai Noodles Soup
Thai Noodles Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of thai noodles soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for thai noodles soup recipes.
Thai Noodle Soup
Break noodles into pieces.
Cook noodles according to package directions, discarding flavor packet.
Drain and set aside.
Cut chicken tenders into 1/2 inch pieces.
Combine chicken broth and chicken tenders in large saucepan or Dutch oven; bring to a boil over... - 47.4715
Thai Chicken Noodle Soup
1. Put the noodles in a shallow dish and soak in boiling water following the instructions on the packet.
2. Heat the oil in a large saucepan or wok, add the chicken, and fry for 5 minutes, stirring until lightly browned. Add the white part of the spring... - 36.0123
Thai Noodle Soup
Break noodles into pieces.
Cook noodles according to package directions; discard flavor packet.
Drain and set aside.
Cut chicken into 1/2-inch pieces.
Combine chicken broth and chicken in large saucepan or Dutch oven; bring to a boil over medium heat.
Cook 2... - 40.5061
Chicken Noodle Soup
1) In a large saucepan boil water and dissolve bouillon cubes to it.
2) Mix the remaining ingredients.
3) Bring the mixture to a boil.
4) Cover and boil the noodles for about 5 minutes.
5) Serve hot. - 39.0689
Prawn And Noodle Soup
1. Shell and clean prawns.
2. Reserve their heads and shells.
3. Slice prawns into 3-4 pieces, season with salt and set aside.
4. Wash prawn heads and shells well, mash them lightly and add to stock.
5. In a pan place stock over high... - 44.833
Oriental Noodle Soup
This Oriental Noodle Soup is so simple yet so delicious. Enjoy this easy vegan soup recipe containing oriental traditional spices to boost your immune system. Sip the broth and feel your head clear, it’s amazing that something as simple as this Oriental... - 48.5041
Beef Noodle Soup
This is a simplified version of a Vietnamese beef noodle soup. The Vietnamese make the broth from scratch, and simmer it for hours. - 37.3209
Egg Noodle Soup With Chicken And Bok Choy
1. For broth, place a stockpot over high heat, pour chicken stock in it and bring it to a boil.
2. Add coriander roots, and stem in it.
3. Drop celery, and onion. Stir and simmer for 10-15 minutes.
4. Remove stockpot from heat, strain and discard the... - 101.269
Burmese Khow Suey - Curry Noodle Soup
Khow Suey is a soul comforting, Burmese one-dish meal consisting of a massaman style yellow coconut curry with vegetables, beef, or chicken served over egg noodles and topped with assorted ingredients like fried garlic, roughly ground peanuts, fried... - 48.6639
Culinary Carrie: Turkey Pad Thai
It’s the day after Thanksgiving are you already tired of turkey sandwiches and turkey soup? My Turkey Pad Thai is the perfect way to use some of your leftover turkey in a completely different, non-traditional way that your family and guests will love. - 115.083
Fabulous Pho Phobulous
Are you clueless on how to eat pho phobulous soup? The chef knows how to bring out the flavor of this rich noodle soup and pep it up with the right flavor. - 54.7826
Thai Chicken Noodle Salad
1. Put the chicken in a large heavy pan or flameproof casserole, then add the ginger, spring onions and garlic, plus a good sprinkling of salt. Cover with water, bring to the boil, reduce the heat, then cover tightly. Simmer the chicken for 1-1 1/4 hrs until... - 37.048
This is a wonderfully easy and flavorful soup to cook on a busy day! Watch this video to prepare laksa - which is a Malaysian noodle soup. Here chicken is used with Malaysian style noodle and combined with coconut milk. A rich and creamy coconut flavor noodle... - 104.053
Khao Tom (thai Rice Soup)
This flavourful bowl of rice soup with minced pork meatballs is the perfect day starter. Customize with your own choice of condiments ranging from preserved eggs to pickled radish and of course plenty of Thai chiles in fish sauce (nam pla phrik). - 49.1641
Thai Chicken And Lemongrass Soup
1. In a large saucepan, heat oil over high heat. Add chicken and cook, stirring, 2 minutes. Add garlic and cook 30 seconds. Add carrot, lemongrass, ginger, jalapeno, broth, and coconut milk. Bring to a boil. Add mushrooms, bok choy, and noodles. Cook until... - 28.9017
Spicy Tom Yum Goong
Tom Yum Goong is a spicy clear soup typical found in Thai cuisines. The soup can be characterized by its distinct hot and sour flavors, with fragrant herbs generously used. Check this recipe now!!! - 110.641
Thai Spicy Sour Soup - Tom Yum Goong
I love the Tom Yum Goong, simply because I love all things that the Thai cuisine has to offer. I have had several versions of this soup and I can tell that the Aimless Cook's recipe would be pretty fragrant and tasty. Watch and Learn! Bon Appetit! - 110.013
Tom Yum Goong - Hot Thai Kitchen
The ever so famous soup of Thai cuisine is tangy, spicy and aromatic with exotic herbs. Have it with rice or pour it over rice noodles, pho-style! - 0
Coconut Curry Soup With Chicken
This soup is for Asian-food lovers. This is a mock version of the quintessential Thai soup, Tom Ka Gai. However the taste is very close to the real deal without needing "hard to find" ingredients. It is so easy to put together and makes the perfect comfort... - 115.959
Spicy Chicken Noodle Soup
1. Place the tamarind paste, Thai chillies, garlic, Thai ginger, fish sauce, sugar, lime leaves and chicken stock in a large preheated wok and bring to the boil, stirring constantly. Reduce the heat and cook for about 5 minutes.
2. Using a sharp knife, thinly... - 37.8693
Wheat Noodle Soup With Marinated Chicken
1. Cut the chicken breasts into 2.5 cm (1 inch) cubes. Mix the turmeric with the salt and rub it into the cubes of chicken. Cover and leave to stand for 30 minutes.
2. Bruise the lemon grass with the side of a rolling pin to release the flavour. Finely crush... - 40.5856
One of our favourite meals to eat in Bangkok is the Thai version of Suki-Yaki. We usually eat this dish at one of the many MK restaurants which specialize in this fun cook it yourself meal.
Suki-Yaki is such a fun meal that you cook at your table in a... - 35.5015
Khao Soy (ข้าวซอย)
This creamy chicken coconut milk curry with egg noodles is the epitome of comfort food. It is the perfect bowl on a cold Winter night! - 49.5919
Roasted Chile Paste (nam Phrik Pao)
This a favourite condiment as well as a flavour giving ingredient for soups, stir-fried dishes, noodles, rice, dipping sauces, and even as a salad dressing. The flavour is addictive and you will find yourself spreading it on a piece of toast or crackers. It... - 43.6063
Slow Cooker Pho
1. In a large pot, place the meat bones, cover with cold water and bring to a boil. Cook for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, wash the meat with cold water.
2. Preheat a cast iron or heavy bottom pan over medium high flame. Place the onion in the pan, cut... - 0
Vietnamese Beef Pho Part 6 Of 8
Noodles are an important part of the soup and in Part 6 of the series, it is now time to cook them to perfection. Watch the video to know more. - 88.0413
Vietnamese Beef Pho Part 3 Of 8
In Part 3 of the series, it is time to roast the soup bone and other essential vegetables that will add taste and texture to the dish. - 93.8163
Vietnamese Beef Pho Part 5 Of 8
Want to know how to slice the beef properly? Then watch Part 5 of this video series carefully. It is important to ensure that the meat is well sliced. - 88.0029
Vietnamese Beef Pho Part 4 Of 8
Part 4 of the series demonstrates how to cook the roasted soup bone and vegetable mixture so that it is mellow enough to be mixed with all other ingredients. - 92.651
Vietnamese Beef Pho Part 1 Of 8
Think cooking a delicious Vietnamese Pho Bo at home is a difficult thing? Then watch this video series by Ramona Werst and change your opinion forever! In this 8 part series, the chef details the simple procedure to make a perfect Pho Bo. In Part 1, she... - 95.5035
Vietnamese Beef Pho Part 8 Of 8
Now that all the ingredients are ready, it is now time for Part 8 of the series - assembling, mixing and making them into a meal. Watch carefully as the chef demonstrates the right way to do this. Now that you know how to cook the perfect Pho Bo, go ahead and... - 105.018
Vietnamese Beef Pho Part 7 Of 8
In Part 7, Werst shares the recipe for fish sauce mixture. Fish sauce is an important Vietnamese condiment and no dish is complete without it, especially the traditional Pho Bo. Watch the video to know how to make a delicious fish sauce and beef stock mixture... - 94.5106
Quick Vietnamese Pho
Quick Vietnamese Pho is a slow cooked soup with noodle dish, utterly delicious with the spices going in. Definitely a must make when there is less time for cooking. Chef Michelle shows us a quick way of making this dish for us to enjoy a healthy meal. It’s... - 121.682
This is serious comfort food from a Thai / Laos girl, Manivan Larprom who shows you how to cook Thai & Lao food. Her authentic cuisine roots from Sakon Nakhon, Thailand and Paksan, Laos. Enjoy! Remember once Isaan and Laos were one country! - 22.8075
Laksa Assam is a very popular dish in both Malaysia and Singapore. It is often taken as a breakfast or a late night supper.
If you want to make Laksa Assam the easy way useHup Loong Asam Laksa and for the fish, canned sardines and tuna. - 48.2582
Tropical Fruit Gazpacho
Chill yourself with this a cold tropical fruit gazpacho on hottest days of summer. Watch this interesting video that presents an amazing recipe for gazpacho that can be made within no time. The recipe is simple and easy made with the any of the tropical... - 109.79
Healthy Spring Rolls (no Frying)
1. heat up pan, add oil, put garlic in for 2 minutes,
pour in soy bean sprouts stir it well, take out garlic, add pinch of sugar, pepper,1 tsp salt
2. heat pan til hot put some oil in, put in ginger, shrimps stir it til done, put in carrot ,... - 45.8574
Cantonese Spring Rolls
1. shredded pork with 1 tea spoon soy sauce, 1/3 tea spoon sugar, 2 tea spoons salt, 1 tea spoon wine, 1 tea spoon corn starch, a pinch of peper, 3 tea spoons water, 1 tea spoon oil. marinate for 10 minutes.
2. chinese mushrooms, wash, soak and... - 43.3602
Thai Noodles Soup Recipes By Category