- » Thai Mint
Thai Mint Recipes
Enjoy our collection of thai mint recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for thai mint recipes.
Thai Mint Ginger Chicken
1) In a medium bowl place chicken.
2) Sprinkle with flour, turning to coat well.
3) Mix the fish sauce and 1 tablespoon of the soy sauce; set aside.
4) Put ginger in a blender or food processor and mince for about 30 seconds.
5) Add chilies, remaining... - 47.2439
Thai Sweet Hot Duck With Garlic And Mint
In a nonstick saute pan, brown the skin sides of the duck breasts in the oil over moderate heat for 3 minutes.
Add the chicken stock, corn syrup, star anise, chilies, garlic, lime juice, and fish sauce.
Cook over moderate heat for 5 to 7 minutes or until the... - 43.0316
You May Also Like!
Thai Mint Noodles
SOAK THE RICE NOODLES in hot water until soft, 20 to 30 minutes.
Drain very well and pat dry on paper towels.
FOR THE THAI NOODLE SAUCE, heat the oil in a medium saucepan.
Add the onion, garlic, lemongrass, lime leaves, curry paste, and curry powder and saute... - 45.31
Thai Squid & Mint Salad
To clean each squid, peel off and discard the thin, speckled membrane from hood (long hollow tube).
Gently pull body (tentacles end) from hood; turn body upside down so that tentacles are spread open to expose center.
Squeeze body gently to pop out parrotlike... - 41.2706
Cucumber Mint Sauce
In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients; blend well.
Season to taste. - 21.5813
Spicy Mint Noodles With Shrimp
1. Into a bowl add the dried shrimp and cover with boiling water.
2. Let it to sit for about 10-20 minutes.
3. Heat the oil in a frypan and saute the onions and chilli peppers for 2 minutes.
4. Put in the chopped tomato, garlic and ramen... - 43.3448
Minted Bean Curry
1. Place coriander (cilantro) roots, lemon grass, lime leaves, sugar, water and fish sauce in a saucepan and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes. Strain, discard solids and set stock aside.
2. Heat oil in a wok or large saucepan over a... - 35.429
Minted Bean Curry
1. Place coriander roots, lemon grass, lime leaves, sugar, water and fish sauce in a saucepan and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes. Strain, discard solids and set stock aside.
2. Heat oil in a wok or large saucepan over a medium heat,... - 35.6658
Grilled Beef Salad With Thai Dressing
1 Preheat the broiler or start the charcoal. If broiling, line a broiler pan with foil.
2 Mince the ginger. In a small bowl, combine half the ginger with 2 tablespoons of the oil, the soy sauce, 2 of the garlic cloves, the granulated sugar and pepper.
3 Brush... - 37.4691
In my search of more flavorful dishes, I came across this larb recipe from Amy which sounds interesting. It originates from Thailand where it is made with beef, but I liked the idea of using chicken instead, as it becomes a healthier. So if you are into Asian... - 104.72
Thai Chicken Dip
You'll feel guilty for all the praise, because it is so easy to make. - 34.3633
Thai Mint Recipes By Category