- » Thai Meat Salad
Thai Meat Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of thai meat salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for thai meat salad recipes.
Yum Sai Grok Hua Plee
The Yum Sai Grok Hua Plee recipe is a yummy sausage salad in the traditional banana flower. It is a very healthy and easy to make appetizer. Your friends are going to be truly bowled over by your culinary expertise. - 40.5685
You May Also Like!
Thai Orange Chicken Salad
Using vegetable peeler, peel carrots into long strips.
Seed and slice peppers into thin rounds.
In nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat; cook carrots and red peppers for 5 minutes or until tender crisp.
Leaving 1 inch (2.5 cm) of green at ends of... - 43.8893
Thai Pineapple Pork Salad
Line 4 individual salad plates with lettuce leaves.
Lay a pineapple slice on each plate; cover and chill.
In a large frying pan, cook pork over medium heat, stirring to break up, until it loses its pinkness (about 5 minutes).
Add onion and cook, stirring,... - 37.7699
Terrific Thai Chicken Salad
1. In a large saucepan, bring 2 cups (500 mL) lightly salted water to a boil; reduce heat to medium-low. Add chicken; poach for 13 to 15 minutes, turning halfway through, until no longer pink inside. Let cool in broth. Debone chicken; cut into 1 1/2-inch (4... - 34.0156
Thai Chicken Noodle Salad
Thai Chicken Noodle Salad received rave reviews at a dinner I served to a dozen guests. Thai Chicken Noodle Salad is a perfect side dish or can even be a main course according to your preference. Check it out! - 30.3688
Juicy Beef Steak Topped Thai Salad
A Thai Beef Salad for all you home cooks out there. Roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty as you are in for a treat. This salad combines a Thai flavored steak done just right served on a bed of healthy, fresh and crunchy veggies dressed again with the... - 111.733
Warm Thai Beef Salad
Trim excess fat from flank steak.
With sharp knife, score steak on both sides at 2 in (5 cm) intervals; set aside.
In shallow nonmetallic dish large enough to hold steak, combine basil, lime juice, oyster sauce, gingerroot, garlic and chili pepper.
Add flank... - 42.2826
Thai Beef Salad
1. Heat a frying or char-grill pan over a high heat until hot, add beef and cook for 1-2 minutes each side or until cooked to your liking. Set aside to cool.
2. Arrange lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, onions and mint attractively on a serving platter.
3. To... - 40.2975
Thai Beef Salad
1. Prepare the steak by rubbing it with one teaspoon oil and seasoning.
2. In a frying pan, heat the oil and fry the steak on both sides for 2-21/2 minutes for a medium-rare steak.
3. Transfer the steak to a plate. Cover with a foil and let it rest... - 43.8958
Thai Beef Salad
1. Grill the sirloin steaks until they are medium-rare, then allow to rest for 10-15 minutes.
2. When cool, thinly slice the beef and put the slices in a large bowl.
3. Add the sliced onion, cucumber matchsticks and lemon grass.
4. Add the spring onions. Toss... - 33.3473