- » Thai Meat
Thai Meat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of thai meat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for thai meat recipes.
Thai Stir Fry Curry Ground Beef
If you keep ground beef in your freezer, you can make this tasty Thai dish in under 15 minutes – great for whenever you don’t know what to cook. Serve over hot rice; it’s super-simple if you have an electric rice cooker. - 122.697
Juicy Beef Steak Topped Thai Salad
A Thai Beef Salad for all you home cooks out there. Roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty as you are in for a treat. This salad combines a Thai flavored steak done just right served on a bed of healthy, fresh and crunchy veggies dressed again with the... - 111.733
Diabetics- Friendly Thai Beef Skillet
For diabetics, controlling their day to day food for blood sugar control is important. This dish has the right balance of meat and veggies and it is great for a diabetic. Take a look at the video to learn how to cook for a diabetic. - 109.411
Thai Spiced Pork
If you're a fan of authentic Thai street food, you must try this wonderful Thai Pork Gravy. It's classic Thai at its tastiest. Serve this Thai Pork with plenty of plain rice to balance its powerful Thai flavors. Even the kids would loved it. - 104.749
Thai Beef Salad And Sangria
Pep up your beach outings and other picnics with this Thai Beef Salad and Sangria recipe. It is a great combination and the fresh flavors will keep you refreshed all day long. This video will show you the directions to prepare these recipes. Enjoy! - 89.5793
Thai Fermented Pork - Naam
Want to try a delectable continental dish, try fermented pork by Ning. She excels in recharging your culinary skills with this easy recipe. Add this into cook books of healthy cooking. - 88.9111
Thai Spicy Grilled Beef
Grilled beef is a wonderful idea for an appetizing recipe. Here the chef has prepared this simple spicy Thai grilled beef recipe with all the ingredients that are readily available in any kitchen. Try out this amazing grilled beef recipe and you are surely ... - 82.4913
Thai Beef Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 500°.
2) In a small baking dish, place the beef tenderloin.
3) Place inside oven to roast for 20 minutes, until rare.
4) Allow the meat to cool down for 30 minutes, then refrigerate until cold, about 2 hours.
5)... - 47.9961
Thai Beef Salad
1. Prepare the steak by rubbing it with one teaspoon oil and seasoning.
2. In a frying pan, heat the oil and fry the steak on both sides for 2-21/2 minutes for a medium-rare steak.
3. Transfer the steak to a plate. Cover with a foil and let it rest... - 43.8958
Thai Pork Stuffed Omelettes
1) Take a frying pan or wok and heat oil in it for the filling.
2) Sauté the chilli, garlic and shallots for 3 minutes in the heated oil until softened.
3) Add and cook the minced pork till it changes color breaking it up as it cooks.
4) Stir in all... - 42.2063
Thai Beef Salad
1. Heat a frying or char-grill pan over a high heat until hot, add beef and cook for 1-2 minutes each side or until cooked to your liking. Set aside to cool.
2. Arrange lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, onions and mint attractively on a serving platter.
3. To... - 40.2975
Thai Beef Skewers
T'rim fat from beef; slice beef across the grain into 1/4 inch (5 mm) thick strips.
In bowl, combine coriander, sherry, vinegar, fish sauce, sesame oil, honey, soy sauce, gingerroot, garlic and hot pepper flakes.
Add beef, stirring to coat.
Cover and marinate... - 39.7304
Thai Pork And Basil Stir Fry
Place a wok or wide frying pan over high heat until hot.
Add the oil, swirling to coat the sides.
Add the garlic and chiles and cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 10 seconds.
Add the pork and stir-fry until it is no longer pink, about 2 1/2 minutes.... - 39.3715
Thai Pineapple Pork Salad
Line 4 individual salad plates with lettuce leaves.
Lay a pineapple slice on each plate; cover and chill.
In a large frying pan, cook pork over medium heat, stirring to break up, until it loses its pinkness (about 5 minutes).
Add onion and cook, stirring,... - 37.7699
Thai Beef & Romaine Soup
If using beef tendon, place in a 10- to 12-quart pan and add broth and water.
Simmer, covered, until tendon is very tender when pierced, 3 1/2 to 4 hours.
When cool enough to handle, remove and discard fat.
Cut tendon into about 1-inch... - 37.2571
Thai Stir Fried Pork
Cook pork, in batches, in heated oiled wok or large pan until browned a all over.
Cover to keep warm.
Stir paste into same pan; cook, stirring, until fragrant.
Add corn and capsicum; stir-fry 2 minutes.
Add milk and juice; stir-fry 2 minutes.
Return pork to... - 36.5337
Thai Beef Salad
1. Prick the steak all over on both sides with a fork. In a small bowl, stir together the anchovy paste, ginger juice, 1 tablespoon of the oyster sauce and the oil. Pour into a shallow glass dish or zip-lock bag; add the beef. Let marinate in the... - 34.8711
Thai Pork And Shrimp Toasts
1. Trim the crusts from the bread and cut each slice in half diagonally.
2. In a food processor, combine the paste ingredients and process to make a coarse paste. Spread the paste about 1/4 inch thick on one side of each bread triangle. If you wish, you may... - 33.5006
Thai Beef Salad
1. Grill the sirloin steaks until they are medium-rare, then allow to rest for 10-15 minutes.
2. When cool, thinly slice the beef and put the slices in a large bowl.
3. Add the sliced onion, cucumber matchsticks and lemon grass.
4. Add the spring onions. Toss... - 33.3473
Thai Beef Stir Fry
1. Partially freeze beef. Thinly slice across the grain into bite-size strips. Combine catsup, fish sauce or soy sauce, brown sugar, and lime juice. Add beef strips, tossing to coat. Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes, stirring once. Drain beef,... - 32.9281
Thai Steak Marinade - Hot Thai Kitchen!
This is part 1 of a 4-part series on Thai grilled steak. In this part I show you an awesome marinade and tips on how to grill steak well. In parts 2-4, this steak will be turned into 3 delicious Thai recipes! - 0
Thai Curry Beef In Coconut Milk With Lemongrass, Ginger & Potato
I love Thai curry and always wanted to make it at home without having to make a trip to the Thai supermarket, so, in this video, I created a recipe with sirloin steak cooked in coconut milk with lemongrass, ginger, potato, onion, carrot, and red chili pepper... - 0
Thai Meat Recipes By Category