- » Thai Marinated Beef
Thai Marinated Beef Recipes
Enjoy our collection of thai marinated beef recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for thai marinated beef recipes.
Thai Marinated Beef Ribbons
Partially freeze steak; trim fat from steak.
Slice steak diagonally across grain into 1/2 inch-wide strips.
Combine basil and next 5 ingredients in a large zip-top heavy-duty plastic bag; seal bag, and shake well.
Add steak to bag; seal bag, and shake until... - 39.5949
You May Also Like!
Thai Beef Salad With Healthy Salad Dressing
Marinated beef is always great when cooked in any way and here is one such Thai recipe. Check out the chef in the video making Beef Salad after marinating and sautéing the beef along with vegetables and flavors. Great with wine! - 111.134
Thai Beef And Radish Salad
1. Combine chile paste, ginger, and garlic in a large zip-top plastic bag, add steak, tossing well to coat. Marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes, turning once.
2. Combine lime juice, fish sauce, and sugar, stirring with a whisk, set aside.
3. Heat a large... - 34.7881
Thai Beef Skewers
T'rim fat from beef; slice beef across the grain into 1/4 inch (5 mm) thick strips.
In bowl, combine coriander, sherry, vinegar, fish sauce, sesame oil, honey, soy sauce, gingerroot, garlic and hot pepper flakes.
Add beef, stirring to coat.
Cover and marinate... - 38.4196
Beef Jerky Thai Style
Thai snacks are varied with ingredients and here is a recipe to cook beef. Check out the chef in the video making Beef Jerky with beef slices, some common seasonings and flavors. Indeed beef couldn't get better than this! - 111.332
Thai - Sun Dried Beef Jerky
We dried our foods by the sun for more than 1,000 years. You can dry meats, fishs, vegetables, or fruits. Preserved them and stored them for long time. Thai-beef jerky is no defferent. It had been dried, preserved and cooked. Serve this with rice or as a... - 92.1207
Thai Beef Salad
1. Prick the steak all over on both sides with a fork. In a small bowl, stir together the anchovy paste, ginger juice, 1 tablespoon of the oyster sauce and the oil. Pour into a shallow glass dish or zip-lock bag; add the beef. Let marinate in the... - 33.626
Beef Steak In Thai Marinade
Trim fat from steak.
Place steak in a plastic bag set in a shallow dish.
For marinade, in a blender container or food processor bowl combine coconut 'milk, lime juice, red curry paste, fish sauce, sugar, and lemongrass.
Cover and blend or process until... - 35.4981
Tina's Thai Beef Noodles
All Thai food buffs out there should be joining Tina's league for she is making another scrumptious Thai dish, Thai Beef Noodle. She is experimenting with this noodle but she is quiet comfortable for she knows the outcome is going to be great. The recipe is... - 74.6532
Thai Style Beef And Lettuce Salad With Chile Lime Dressing
1) Discard the ends and any wilted outer leaves of the romaine, leaf lettuce and curly endive. Separate the leaves, to rinse in water and then dry. Cut or tear the leaves into bite-size pieces, wrap and refrigerate.
2) In a medium bowl, add 2... - 48.0794