- » Thai Mango
Thai Mango Recipes
Enjoy our collection of thai mango recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for thai mango recipes.
Fresh Green Thai Curry With Chicken And Mangoes
Have you ever thought of making Thai curries from scratch? If you haven't then you must try out this recipe of Fresh Green Thai Curry with Chicken and Mangoes. You will be amazed to see how easy it is to make a Thai curry all by yourself. And it definitely... - 136.47
Thai Beef With Mango And Sesame Noodles
Thai beef with mango and sesame noodles is one such recipe which I adore all the time. This video shows how you can get your hands on Thai cooking and prepare this simple beef dish in no time. This tasty meal will sweep your partner off their feet, just watch... - 132.611
Halibut With Thai Spicy Mango Salad - Thai Cooking
Today, we're making a Thai style spicy mango salad. To go with it, I'm cooking up a mouth-watering pan-fried halibut. The mango salad is very simple to prepare and is a prime example of the flavors that are typical to Thai cuisine. - 126.788
Thai Sticky Rice With Mangoes
How about a traditional Thai dessert after a scrumptious Thai meal? Chef has a simple, easy to make and heavenly dessert, Thai Sticky Rice With Mangoes. As the host says, this dish can also be made with black or brown rice for a nutty flavor. The combination... - 124.184
Mango And Sticky Rice Part 2
Bored of custards and fudges and looking for a sweet change? Then you can’t go wrong with the refreshingly fruity and creamy mango and sticky rice. This sweet delicious Thai classic is something that none can resist. Plus, it’s quite a cakewalk to make... - 105.764
Mango And Sticky Rice Part 1
What could be a wonderfully fresh way to conclude an end-of-the-summer celebratory meal than with the quintessential mango and sticky rice. With flavors straight from Thailand, this simple, heavenly Thai classic is a treat for anyone with a sweet tooth.... - 105.572
Sweet Sticky Rice With Mango
This is a classic Thai dessert. It is simply delicious and very easy to make. Those who have a sweet tooth must surely try this amazing dessert. - 103.392
Mahi Mahi With Spicy Thai Mango Sauce
The spicy Thai chili mango sauce over the grilled firm fish immediately transports you to an exotic tropical island. You can almost see the sunshine radiating out of it and warming your soul. The fantastic sweet-tart and spicy flavor of the sauce goes so well... - 92.5573
Khao Neeo Mamuang
Bring Thailand to your kitchen by making Khaao Neeo Mamuang. If you have never heard of it watch the video here and learn how to make this dessert dish. It tastes wonderful and can be prepared in very less time. So do tune in… - 88.4049
Mango-tomato Summer Salsa
This recipe fits in with many cuisines such as Thai, Mexican, American, Vegetarian, Summer Parties, and is kid friendly. It is a Healthy Choices dish easy to make just dice and mix! It is Weight Watcher and South Beach Diet friendly! - 49.059
Thai Fish Kebabs With Crispy Mango Salad
1. Pre-heat the grill and cover the grill pan with a piece of kitchen foil.
2. Soak 4 wooden skewers in warm water.
3. Cut the tuna steak into 8 even-sized cubes. Cut each plaice fillet in half
lengthways to make 8 thin strips. Roll up and... - 47.4407
Thai Roast Chicken With Mango And Apple Salad
1) Pre-heat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas mark 6.
2) In a food processor add in the shallots and give a couple of spins till they are finely chopped. Remove half of the chopped shallots and set them aside.
3) Add in the roughly... - 43.9472
Thai Fruit Salsa
1. In a large bowl, put together all ingredients except basil.
2. Cover the bowl and keep in the refrigerator for up to 2 hours.
3. Toss in the basil.
4. Serve immediately - 43.2045
Mango And Chicken
Wash the chicken breast fillets, pat them dry and rub them with the curry powder, sesame seed and salt.
Cover and set aside.
Heat the butter in a pan until it foams, add the fillets and saute 3 minutes on each side.
Cool to room temperature.
Peel and cut the... - 41.7752
Sticky Rice With Mango And Star Fruit
1. Take a bowl of cold water, add rice and allow to soak overnight.
2. Using a muslin, line the steamer’s top. Drain soaked rice and add to the steamer. Steam, covered, for about 25 minutes till the rice becomes just tender.
3. Take a... - 38.4994
Mango And Chilli Tenderloin
1. Slice each mango twice lengthwise (either side of the stone) then scrape away and reserve the flesh from the stone sections. Using a spoon, scoop out the flesh from the 2 mango slices, then score and turn the skins of the other 4 mango slices inside out.... - 38.062
Green Mango Salad
1. Arrange lettuce, cucumber, mangoes, chicken, mint and coriander attractively on a serving platter.
2. To make dressing, place chillies, sugar, lime juice and fish sauce in a bowl and mix to combine. Drizzle dressing over salad and serve. - 37.3895
Pork And Mango Curry
1. Place onion, garlic, chilies, coriander, cumin, fennel and fenugreek seeds, cinnamon and cloves into food processor or blender and process to make a smooth paste.
2. Heat sesame and vegetable oils together in a wok over a medium heat, add paste and... - 36.7602
Fish With Green Mango Sauce
1. Place a fish fillet or cutlet in the centre of each banana leaf. Top fish with a little each of the garlic, ginger and lime leaves, then fold over banana leaves to enclose. Place parcels over a charcoal barbecue or bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes or... - 35.8816
Spicy Mango Chicken
Haven't been able to find a hit recipe yet? This Spocy Mango Chicken recipe might be what you are looking for. Treat your near and dear ones with this amazing Spocy Mango Chicken as a Main Dish . The main ingredient in Spocy Mango Chicken is chicken. Spocy... - 35.3139
Green Mango And Fish Curry
1. Place coconut cream, curry paste, lemon grass and lime leaves in a saucepan and bring to the boil, reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes or until fragrant.
2. Add mango and simmer for 3 minutes. Add fish, sugar and fish sauce and simmer for 3-4 minutes or... - 34.4271
Sticky Rice And Mango
1. Drain rice, place in a colander and rinse under cold running water until water runs clear.
2. Place rice in a saucepan and pour enough cold water to cover. Cover pan with a tight-fitting lid and and cook over a low heat for 15-20 minutes or until water... - 30.4982
Thai Mango Recipes By Category