- » Thai Lettuce Wrap
Thai Lettuce Wrap Recipes
Enjoy our collection of thai lettuce wrap recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for thai lettuce wrap recipes.
Thai Chicken And Lettuce Wrap
Thai chicken and lettuce wrap is yet another display of the richness of Thai cuisine in terms of flavors, mix of textures and the vivacious looking dishes. Take a look at this video for more details of this recipe. You would love your life after you have this... - 124.557
Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps
This Thai lettuce wraps recipe is quick and easy to make. Lettuce wraps are also a fun dish to eat, either as an appetizer or main course. - 124.41
Thai Lettuce Wraps
This delicious appetizer is easy to make and fun to eat. A spiced ground turkey mix is rolled in a soft lettuce leaf to create a light easy to eat wrap. - 116.027
Thai Style Beef Lettuce Wrap
1. Cook the brown rice as per the package directions.
2. Dice the vegetables as instructed.
3. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil and swirl to coat.
4. Add garlic, onion, lemongrass and ginger and sauté for 2 minutes.... - 108.268
Lettuce Wrap Ups
Rinse lettuce; trim and break into leaves.
Place in serving bowl, cover and refrigerate.
Measure out hoisin sauce; cover and let stand at room temperature.
Stir-Fry: Wash and trim beans.
Keeping vegetables separate, dice beans and water chestnuts into... - 44.3953
You May Also Like!
Chicken And Lettuce Wraps
A low calorie chicken and lettuce wraps just for you. This easy to make stir fried chicken filling in lettuce is a crunchy delight. It is a healthy and nutritious dish that is a sure shot hit. Try this easy to make appetizer and watch the reaction of your... - 49.8048
Healthy Asian Beef Lettuce Wraps Recipe - It's Gluten Free
1. Chop the onion, cabbage and green onions, mince the garlic and carrots. Keep everything aside.
2. In a wok or a frying pan cook the ground beef along with sesame oil, over medium high heat.
3. Once the beef is cooked, transfer the... - 0
Thai Leaf Wrap Appetizer
Rinse lettuce leaves and pat dry.
Wrap in paper towels, enclose in plastic bags, and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or up to 2 days.
Meanwhile, toast coconut in a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium-low heat until golden, 5 to 8 minutes, stirring... - 36.0633
Thai Inspired Wraps With Faux "peanut" Sauce
1. In a blender, add the water, almond butter,honey,1 teaspoon of sea salt, cayenne pepper and lemon juice. Blend to a smooth paste and keep aside.This is the dip to go with the wraps.
2. Take the shredded carrot and add salt,cumin and garlic powder.... - 88.6617
Thai Style Beef And Lettuce Salad With Chile Lime Dressing
1) Discard the ends and any wilted outer leaves of the romaine, leaf lettuce and curly endive. Separate the leaves, to rinse in water and then dry. Cut or tear the leaves into bite-size pieces, wrap and refrigerate.
2) In a medium bowl, add 2... - 47.4282
Laab Gai (thai Chicken Salad)
Laab Gai is a wonderful dish to make on any occasion. It is a wonderful variety of flavor and texture. You will get the amazing taste of this dish, if you add some fresh herbs. Check out the recipe video. - 118.554
Thai Shrimp And Pear Salad
Arrange shrimp in a single layer in a 9-inch microwave-safe pie plate.
Cover tightly with plastic wrap.
Microwave on High, 2-3 minutes or until shrimp is pink and no longer transluscent, stirring once during cooking.
Peel and clean.
Toss shrimp... - 42.9495
Diabetics- Friendly Thai Beef Skillet
For diabetics, controlling their day to day food for blood sugar control is important. This dish has the right balance of meat and veggies and it is great for a diabetic. Take a look at the video to learn how to cook for a diabetic. - 109.411
Thai Beef Salad
1. Prick the steak all over on both sides with a fork. In a small bowl, stir together the anchovy paste, ginger juice, 1 tablespoon of the oyster sauce and the oil. Pour into a shallow glass dish or zip-lock bag; add the beef. Let marinate in the... - 34.8711
Thai Lettuce Wrap Recipes By Category