- » Thai Lemongrass Fish Sauce
Thai Lemongrass Fish Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of thai lemongrass fish sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for thai lemongrass fish sauce recipes.
Thai Curry Beef In Coconut Milk With Lemongrass, Ginger & Potato
I love Thai curry and always wanted to make it at home without having to make a trip to the Thai supermarket, so, in this video, I created a recipe with sirloin steak cooked in coconut milk with lemongrass, ginger, potato, onion, carrot, and red chili pepper... - 0
Paleo Lemongrass Chicken Curry
FOR CHICKEN CURRY
1. In a pot, heat ghee and sauté onion until translucent.
2. Add in the ginger and salt and cook for a few minutes. Once the ginger starts to soften add in garlic cloves.
3. Add in Thai green curry paste and red pepper flakes. ... - 0
Hot And Sour Thai Soup
1. Cut top of lemongrass stalk into 2-inch (5-cm) sections, pound lightly with side of knife blade, and simmer in stock 15 minutes. Slice remaining lemongrass as finely as possible.
2. In a mortar or blender, combine sliced lemongrass, coriander root,... - 35.0036
Shrimp And Watermelon Salad With Lemongrass Vinaigrette
1. LEMONGRASS VINAIGRETTE: In a bowl, add ginger, lime juice, lemongrass, chilli, dry shrimp and fish sauce. Mix them well and strain it into another bowl. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, add pine apple, tomatoes, red onion, cucumber and... - 109.04
Thai Green Curry
Want to know of an easy recipe that yields a perfect Thai green curry? Then watch this video and get ready to amaze guests with your exceptional culinary skills! - 105.258
A Thai Soup Of Whiting And Squid
In a large saucepan, bring the stock to the boil and add the lime, lime leaves, garlic, chillies, ginger, lemongrass and nam pla.
Simmer for 5 minutes.
Add the whiting, asparagus and spring onions and cook for a further 4 minutes.
Then add the squid and peas... - 40.1484
Thai Recipes: Thai Red Curry A Favorite Chicken Curry
Thai red curry is a very warming and comforting dish when there is cold weather outside. Actually Thai red curry is great anytime of year. It is one of my favorite Thai recipes. Try this recipe I know you will like it! - 99.2759
Thai Spicy Seafood Soup
Learning to cook Thai Spicy Seafood Soup is easy if you know the proper way to add the ingredients. Now you can learn to cook this dish at home using the online video. - 46.8307
Spicy Thai Soup
Put the garlic, fish sauce, chillies, lemongrass, ginger and chilli paste in a blender and whizz to a smooth paste.
Put the stock in a pan and bring to the boil, then add the ingredients from the blender, together with the lime leaves, and simmer for 10... - 37.1176
Gaeng Kua Goong
1) Rinse and dry the flounder or sole fillet.
2) In a skillet, pour in water about 1 inch deep, add the cilantro sprigs and bring to a boil. Then add the fish, gently simmer on a low heat for 2 minutes, until opaque.
3) In a bowl, remove and flake... - 45.0543
Sesame Shrimp Toast - Dim Sum Favorites
This Thai version of sesame shrimp toast features the flavors of fish sauce, lemongrass and fresh limes for a bit of a cool twist. Enjoy this as a nice, crispy snack with an ice cold beer or serve as a fancy appetizer for your next party. Your friends are... - 110.326
Thai Green Chicken Curry
1) In a mini food blender or small food processor, add the finely chopped coriander stalks , shallots, lemongrass, garlic and ginger and blend until smooth .
2) Further add the chillies, basil, 3/4 of the coriander leaves, the ground cumin,... - 45.0327
Laab Gai (thai Chicken Salad)
Laab Gai is a wonderful dish to make on any occasion. It is a wonderful variety of flavor and texture. You will get the amazing taste of this dish, if you add some fresh herbs. Check out the recipe video. - 118.554
Thai Food is one of the most popular foods to go out and eat today! How many people do you know that LOVE Pad Thai? Well I know I LOVE it! This week I made another Pad Thai dish that is made with seafood instead of Pad Thai which is made with beef or chicken... - 132.575
Kabocha Bisque (thai Curry Soup)
Thai Curry Kabocha Bisque (Fak Thong Gaeng Leang) is the perfect fall soup for holiday tables. The subtle balance of this creamy fragrant hot-salty-sweet-sour bisque will delight your guests. - 53.3941
Delectable Tom Yum Goong
Just when you feel like slurping on a bowl of Oriental goodness, this spicy, clear soup will surely appease. This hot and sour soup packs in a slew of ingredients that gives it it's distinctive flavor. Easy to make and good to eat, this is one soup that... - 87.4839
Thai Spicy Seafood Soup
There is nothing to beat the rich taste of this seafood delight with a touch of Thai. Fresh shrimps cooked with an array of seafood like crab, mussels, bass and squid make this all the more delicious. Spicy and exotic, you can make it in minutes and gorge on... - 96.8054
Sour Catfish Soup
1. Soak the tamarind pulp in hot water till it softens
2. In a medium saucepan, heat oil over medium flame; add ginger, green onions, lemongrass and hot pepper flakes and cook till fragrant
3. Into the same saucepan, strain tamarind... - 43.1546
Thai Chicken Salad
Slice the chicken breasts into 2.5 cm pieces.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the chicken on a medium-high heat until it is cooked through.
Try not to keep turning the chicken in the pan so that it gets a nice, caramelised glaze.
Meanwhile, put the chilli,... - 40.5678
Spice Crusted Tuna With Thai Snow Pea Salad
1. Light a grill. Brush the tuna steaks with vegetable oil and season with salt. Mix the coriander seeds with the cracked peppercorns and press them onto both sides of the tuna steaks.
2. In a bowl, combine the 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil with the lime... - 34.4142
Home Cooking Thai Coconut Chicken Soup With Tofu
Thai cuisine is famous for the use of exotic tropical fruits and herbs and here is a soup recipe featuring some of them. Check out the chef in the video making Coconut Chicken Soup with Tofu using some typical Thai flavorings such as galangal and kaffir... - 79.4483
Thai Seafood Salad
1) In a large bowl, scrub and place the clams. Cover with water, add the cornmeal and allow to rest for 1 hour. Drain and rinse them well.
2) In a large saucepan, add the 4 cups of water, lemon grass, and chilies (to taste). Bring to a boil,... - 47.2716
Khao Man Gai
This is a re-creation of Tasty Memories khao man gai recipe for her giveaway contest, with my own twist to it. Khao man gai is a traditional Thai dish that resembles that of the Chinese Hainanese chicken and rice dish, except spicier. - 112.002
Thai Mint Noodles
SOAK THE RICE NOODLES in hot water until soft, 20 to 30 minutes.
Drain very well and pat dry on paper towels.
FOR THE THAI NOODLE SAUCE, heat the oil in a medium saucepan.
Add the onion, garlic, lemongrass, lime leaves, curry paste, and curry powder and saute... - 47.2449
Tom Yum Goong
Classic version of Tom Yum - hot and sour soup - 37.0668
Tom Yum Goong Soup
This is an authentic recipe and is full of flavor. I think it is also the perfect thing for a cold. There are two ways of making it, one is clear and one is milk with some more fiery heat. - 0
Steamed Sea Bass With Thai Herbs
1) Rinse the fish and set aside.
2) In a bowl, combine ginger, coriander, lemongrass, fish sauce, sugar, spring onions and chili.
3) Use a steamer, to line the base of a steamer with banana leaves, place the fish fillets on top. Spoon... - 38.6468
Thai Red Curry Pork
For fresh lemongrass, remove and discard outer leaves and upper 2/3 of stalks.
Thinly slice remaining stalk.
For dried lemongrass, soak in enough warm water to cover for 2 hours, then drain and finely chop.
Partially freeze pork.
Thinly slice,... - 44.9006
Thai-style Grilled Bison Salad
If you want to prepare some uniquely healthy and delicious salad, then you should try this out. Bison meat is rich in iron, protein and other nutrients. When served on a Thai salad, it offers a delicate taste. Watch the video to learn the process and recreate... - 129.281
Beef Steak In Thai Marinade
1. Trim fat from meat. Place meat in a plastic bag set in a shallow dish. For marinade, in a blender container or food processor bowl, combine coconut milk, lemongrass or lemon peel, lime juice, fish sauce or soy sauce, red curry paste, and sugar. Cover and... - 29.5721
Thai Shrimp And Squash Soup
An aromatic herb used throughout Southeast Asia, lemongrass resembles a green onion in shape and has long, thin, gray-green leaves. Kaffir lime leaves, from the Kaffir lime tree, have a distinctive shape: They are attached in pairs, end to end. Both of these... - 40.4405
Beef Steak In Thai Marinade
Trim fat from steak.
Place steak in a plastic bag set in a shallow dish.
For marinade, in a blender container or food processor bowl combine coconut 'milk, lime juice, red curry paste, fish sauce, sugar, and lemongrass.
Cover and blend or process until... - 37.2828
Thai Tom Kha Gai
For all the Thai-food lovers, here is something special. The Thai name for this recipe is Tom Kha Gai. Preparation is easy and it tastes fabulous over hot steaming rice. - 83.6899
1. Cut duck into thin slices. Set aside.
2. To marinade, in a bowl, put duck, add soy sauce, rice wine, sesame oil, salt, corn starch, and pepper. Mix well and let it rest for 15 minutes.
3. Peel lemongrass stalk, and reveal whitish center. Cut... - 117.993
Thai Chicken And Lettuce Wrap
Thai chicken and lettuce wrap is yet another display of the richness of Thai cuisine in terms of flavors, mix of textures and the vivacious looking dishes. Take a look at this video for more details of this recipe. You would love your life after you have this... - 124.557
Thai Spicy Sour Soup - Tom Yum Goong
I love the Tom Yum Goong, simply because I love all things that the Thai cuisine has to offer. I have had several versions of this soup and I can tell that the Aimless Cook's recipe would be pretty fragrant and tasty. Watch and Learn! Bon Appetit! - 110.013
Thai Chicken & Galangal Coconut Cream Soup
Now you can recreate Thai magic in your kitchen! The combination of chicken, fish, mushroom and coconut gives a refreshing and exotic feel to this soup. This lip- smacking soup can be stirred in minutes and can be a surprise treat for everyone at home. - 87.3804
Thai Style Beef Lettuce Wrap
1. Cook the brown rice as per the package directions.
2. Dice the vegetables as instructed.
3. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil and swirl to coat.
4. Add garlic, onion, lemongrass and ginger and sauté for 2 minutes.... - 108.268
Larb: A Delicious Thai-style Salad
Larb is a deliciously addictive salad from Thailand that combines meat (here, chicken) with greens, toasted grains and a wonderful dressing. - 42.7251
Fresh Green Thai Curry With Chicken And Mangoes
Have you ever thought of making Thai curries from scratch? If you haven't then you must try out this recipe of Fresh Green Thai Curry with Chicken and Mangoes. You will be amazed to see how easy it is to make a Thai curry all by yourself. And it definitely... - 136.47
Tom Kha Gai What Is Tom Kha Gai Thai Coconut Chicken Soup
This week I am making a Tom Kha Gai recipe. Tom Kha Gai chicken soup! Thai coconut chicken soup. Thai penicillin for the common cold or flu! This is a delicious and velvety change of pace from regular old fashioned chicken soup for the soul! There are many... - 0
Whizz the salmon, red chilli, lime or lemon juice, egg, ginger, fish sauce (if using) and soy sauce in a blender to a rough consistency.
Peel the lemongrass stalks until you get to the tender root (the point at which you are able to slice through it with... - 44.3428
Hot & Sour Soup With Shrimp
1)Place a heavy-based large saucepan over a medium to high heat. Drizzle the peanut oil over the hot pan then add the reserved shrimp heads and shells.
2)Sauté and crush the shells and heads with a spoon for about 5 minutes or until the shells begin... - 39.1361
Spicy Tom Yum Goong
Tom Yum Goong is a spicy clear soup typical found in Thai cuisines. The soup can be characterized by its distinct hot and sour flavors, with fragrant herbs generously used. Check this recipe now!!! - 110.641
Tom Yum Kung
Tom Yum Kung is the trademark of Thai food. Watch this video to see how this world famous soup is made in Thailand. The main idea behind this soup is to use fresh and fragrant ingredients. - 73.548
Mango-tomato Summer Salsa
This recipe fits in with many cuisines such as Thai, Mexican, American, Vegetarian, Summer Parties, and is kid friendly. It is a Healthy Choices dish easy to make just dice and mix! It is Weight Watcher and South Beach Diet friendly! - 49.059
Chicken Coconut Soup
In a large pot, bring the broth, lemongrass, and ginger to a boil.
Reduce the heat to medium, add the coconut milk and fish sauce, cover, and simmer for 8 minutes.
Add the chicken, mushrooms, lime juice, and chile and cook until the chicken turns opaque,... - 39.3872
Savoury Coconut Curry With Green Prawn And Chicken
Ever tried prawns with chicken in coconut curry? Well, this is the perfect time to do so as chef belucci shows how a savoury curry could be made by combining all. So just be ready with your pen and paper… - 108.164
Hot And Sour Shrimp Soup
1. Shell the shrimp, rinse the shells, and pat them dry. Cut the shrimp in half horizontally and rinse out the sand veins.
2. Place a large pot over high heat until hot. Add the oil, swirling to coat the surface. Add the shrimp shells; cook until they turn... - 32.0243
Stir Fried Beef And Lemon Grass
Try using lemon grass in your daily cooking and you will be amazed to see the results. This Stir Fried Beef and Lemon Grass recipe video explains a bit more about this great ingredient. You will love this recipe and get a lot of information about how to use... - 136.24
Spiced Prawn And Pineapple Soup
1. In a large saucepan, heat fish stock until it starts to boil.
2. Add peppercorns and cilantro root
3. Simmer uncovered for 2 minutes only to flavor the broth.
4. Add lemongrass and ginger.
5. Simmer for another 2 minutes.
6. Stir in the lime juice,... - 49.9147
Tom Yam Goong
Delve into the rich flavor of traditional and favorite Thai hot and sour prawn soup! You can now learn to prepare this popular Thai dish following simple instructions given by our chef. The hot and sour taste of the soup with the combination of prawn would be... - 86.835
Poached Shellfish In Oriental Broth
Heat the oil in a saucepan, add the curry paste and cook for 1 minute, stirring regularly.
Add the garlic, onion and fennel and cook gently for 10 minutes.
Stir in the tomato puree, lemongrass, chillies, lime leaf (if using), ginger and star anise.
Pour on... - 43.2356
Coconut Curry Soup With Chicken
This soup is for Asian-food lovers. This is a mock version of the quintessential Thai soup, Tom Ka Gai. However the taste is very close to the real deal without needing "hard to find" ingredients. It is so easy to put together and makes the perfect comfort... - 115.959
Yam Yai Bangkok
Thai salads are a balance of the exciting flavours of sweet-salty-sour-spicey. This is a fabulous side salad or main light lunch dish. - 45.2604
Fish Curry With Tamarind
1. In a large, deep skillet, bring the water to a simmer with 1 tablespoon of salt over high heat and stir to dissolve the salt. Add the grouper fillets to the salted water and poach over low heat for 6 minutes, until the fish is partially cooked. Using a... - 37.6528
Vietnamese Food: Wok Tossed Eel
Everyone knows that I LOVE Vietnamese food! This week I am making wok tossed eel. I know lot's of people scoff at eel thinking it's a sea snake but it's not! Eel is a fish and a tasty one to boot. So this week it's back to Vietnamese food. This tossed eel... - 0
Ceviche: Southeast Asian Inspired Ceviche
Ceviche is nowadays a popular international dish prepared in a variety of ways. However the Chef makes the Ceviche Southeast Asian Style. It's simply delicious and I'm sure your family and friends will definitely like it. - 114.151
HEAT THE OLIVE OIL in a saute pan or large, deep skillet.
Add the red onion and garlic and cook over medium-high heat, stirring, until lightly browned, 1 to 2 minutes.
Add the clams with the dried chiles and cook, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes.
Add the... - 41.0649
Super Quick Torn Yam Fix
1. Shell, clean and devein the prawns well.
2. Wash and clean the meat, squid and then cut them into squares or manageable pieces.
3. Wash the vegetables and cut the corn, chilies, coriander, the mushrooms and the carrot and then set them aside... - 46.1777
Curried Mussels In White Ale
1. In a saucepan, heat the oil. Add the curry paste, garlic, ginger and lemongrass; cook over moderate heat for 2 minutes, stirring. Add the mirin, coconut milk, soy sauce, fish sauce and basil leaves; simmer over low heat for 15 minutes. Strain the sauce.
2.... - 27.1433
Panang Chicken Curry
Have you ever tried a Panang-style chicken curry? Here is an excellent video that shares this recipe for a flavorful curry. The chef cooks the dish so easily, that makes the video all the more presentable and the recipe more simpler! - 106.903
Bangkok Chicken Stew
1. In a large saucepan, bring coconut milk, broth, lemongrass, and ginger to a boil. Add chicken, cover pan, reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer 10 minutes.
2. Add mushrooms, scallions, carrot, nam pla, jalapeno pepper(s), honey, chili oil, and 2... - 30.1947