- » Thai Lemongrass Fish Sauce
Thai Lemongrass Fish Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of thai lemongrass fish sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for thai lemongrass fish sauce recipes.
Green Curry Part 1
Learn how to cook Thai food the real way with a real Thai. I was born and raised in Thailand, and I lived there for 20 years. I have always been obsessed with food and can't think of a life without it, so I went and got a nutrition degree in Canada, cooked in... - 84.7935
Hot And Sour Thai Soup
1. Cut top of lemongrass stalk into 2-inch (5-cm) sections, pound lightly with side of knife blade, and simmer in stock 15 minutes. Slice remaining lemongrass as finely as possible.
2. In a mortar or blender, combine sliced lemongrass, coriander root,... - 32.7911
Shrimp And Watermelon Salad With Lemongrass Vinaigrette
1. LEMONGRASS VINAIGRETTE: In a bowl, add ginger, lime juice, lemongrass, chilli, dry shrimp and fish sauce. Mix them well and strain it into another bowl. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, add pine apple, tomatoes, red onion, cucumber and... - 109.072
Thai Green Curry
Want to know of an easy recipe that yields a perfect Thai green curry? Then watch this video and get ready to amaze guests with your exceptional culinary skills! - 108.591
Thai Recipes: Thai Red Curry A Favorite Chicken Curry
Thai red curry is a very warming and comforting dish when there is cold weather outside. Actually Thai red curry is great anytime of year. It is one of my favorite Thai recipes. Try this recipe I know you will like it! - 116.074
Gaeng Kua Goong
1) Rinse and dry the flounder or sole fillet.
2) In a skillet, pour in water about 1 inch deep, add the cilantro sprigs and bring to a boil. Then add the fish, gently simmer on a low heat for 2 minutes, until opaque.
3) In a bowl, remove and flake... - 45.0826
Sesame Shrimp Toast - Dim Sum Favorites
This Thai version of sesame shrimp toast features the flavors of fish sauce, lemongrass and fresh limes for a bit of a cool twist. Enjoy this as a nice, crispy snack with an ice cold beer or serve as a fancy appetizer for your next party. Your friends are... - 146.132
Thai Spicy Seafood Soup
Learning to cook Thai Spicy Seafood Soup is easy if you know the proper way to add the ingredients. Now you can learn to cook this dish at home using the online video. - 48.4602
Kabocha Bisque (thai Curry Soup)
Thai Curry Kabocha Bisque (Fak Thong Gaeng Leang) is the perfect fall soup for holiday tables. The subtle balance of this creamy fragrant hot-salty-sweet-sour bisque will delight your guests. - 55.0063
A Thai Soup Of Whiting And Squid
In a large saucepan, bring the stock to the boil and add the lime, lime leaves, garlic, chillies, ginger, lemongrass and nam pla.
Simmer for 5 minutes.
Add the whiting, asparagus and spring onions and cook for a further 4 minutes.
Then add the squid and peas... - 39.4574
Spicy Thai Soup
Put the garlic, fish sauce, chillies, lemongrass, ginger and chilli paste in a blender and whizz to a smooth paste.
Put the stock in a pan and bring to the boil, then add the ingredients from the blender, together with the lime leaves, and simmer for 10... - 37.5766
Thai Spicy Seafood Soup
There is nothing to beat the rich taste of this seafood delight with a touch of Thai. Fresh shrimps cooked with an array of seafood like crab, mussels, bass and squid make this all the more delicious. Spicy and exotic, you can make it in minutes and gorge on... - 100.123
Gai Yang Bbq Chicken Part 1
Get your grilling season off to a roaring start with this classic Thai BBQ chicken. A tasty mish-mash of sweet, sour, spicy, and sticky-good, this delectable Thai chicken is a breeze to make, though the preparation could warrant a few extra hours. Follow the... - 82.9391
Gai Yang Bbq Chicken Part 2
This Thai style barbecue chicken recipe bursts with flavor! Marinated in a sweet and sour sauce, the chicken pieces are then easily barbecued or oven-baked to perfection. Add this dish to your parties and it will be the life of your dinner or lunch party! A... - 84.4439
Sour Catfish Soup
1. Soak the tamarind pulp in hot water till it softens
2. In a medium saucepan, heat oil over medium flame; add ginger, green onions, lemongrass and hot pepper flakes and cook till fragrant
3. Into the same saucepan, strain tamarind... - 43.347
Home Cooking Thai Coconut Chicken Soup With Tofu
Thai cuisine is famous for the use of exotic tropical fruits and herbs and here is a soup recipe featuring some of them. Check out the chef in the video making Coconut Chicken Soup with Tofu using some typical Thai flavorings such as galangal and kaffir... - 105.854
Thai Green Chicken Curry
1) In a mini food blender or small food processor, add the finely chopped coriander stalks , shallots, lemongrass, garlic and ginger and blend until smooth .
2) Further add the chillies, basil, 3/4 of the coriander leaves, the ground cumin,... - 44.1371
Laab Gai (thai Chicken Salad)
Laab Gai is a wonderful dish to make on any occasion. It is a wonderful variety of flavor and texture. You will get the amazing taste of this dish, if you add some fresh herbs. Check out the recipe video. - 118.914
Thai Food is one of the most popular foods to go out and eat today! How many people do you know that LOVE Pad Thai? Well I know I LOVE it! This week I made another Pad Thai dish that is made with seafood instead of Pad Thai which is made with beef or chicken... - 135.593
Steamed Sea Bass With Thai Herbs
1) Rinse the fish and set aside.
2) In a bowl, combine ginger, coriander, lemongrass, fish sauce, sugar, spring onions and chili.
3) Use a steamer, to line the base of a steamer with banana leaves, place the fish fillets on top. Spoon... - 39.7057
Thai Red Curry Pork
For fresh lemongrass, remove and discard outer leaves and upper 2/3 of stalks.
Thinly slice remaining stalk.
For dried lemongrass, soak in enough warm water to cover for 2 hours, then drain and finely chop.
Partially freeze pork.
Thinly slice,... - 43.8055
Thai-style Grilled Bison Salad
If you want to prepare some uniquely healthy and delicious salad, then you should try this out. Bison meat is rich in iron, protein and other nutrients. When served on a Thai salad, it offers a delicate taste. Watch the video to learn the process and recreate... - 147.921
Thai Chicken Salad
Slice the chicken breasts into 2.5 cm pieces.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the chicken on a medium-high heat until it is cooked through.
Try not to keep turning the chicken in the pan so that it gets a nice, caramelised glaze.
Meanwhile, put the chilli,... - 39.8038
Beef Steak In Thai Marinade
1. Trim fat from meat. Place meat in a plastic bag set in a shallow dish. For marinade, in a blender container or food processor bowl, combine coconut milk, lemongrass or lemon peel, lime juice, fish sauce or soy sauce, red curry paste, and sugar. Cover and... - 29.1887
Spice Crusted Tuna With Thai Snow Pea Salad
1. Light a grill. Brush the tuna steaks with vegetable oil and season with salt. Mix the coriander seeds with the cracked peppercorns and press them onto both sides of the tuna steaks.
2. In a bowl, combine the 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil with the lime... - 32.6698
Thai Shrimp And Squash Soup
An aromatic herb used throughout Southeast Asia, lemongrass resembles a green onion in shape and has long, thin, gray-green leaves. Kaffir lime leaves, from the Kaffir lime tree, have a distinctive shape: They are attached in pairs, end to end. Both of these... - 43.7806
Beef Steak In Thai Marinade
Trim fat from steak.
Place steak in a plastic bag set in a shallow dish.
For marinade, in a blender container or food processor bowl combine coconut 'milk, lime juice, red curry paste, fish sauce, sugar, and lemongrass.
Cover and blend or process until... - 35.4981
Thai Tom Kha Gai
For all the Thai-food lovers, here is something special. The Thai name for this recipe is Tom Kha Gai. Preparation is easy and it tastes fabulous over hot steaming rice. - 87.0426
1. Cut duck into thin slices. Set aside.
2. To marinade, in a bowl, put duck, add soy sauce, rice wine, sesame oil, salt, corn starch, and pepper. Mix well and let it rest for 15 minutes.
3. Peel lemongrass stalk, and reveal whitish center. Cut... - 97.3629
Thai Chicken And Lettuce Wrap
Thai chicken and lettuce wrap is yet another display of the richness of Thai cuisine in terms of flavors, mix of textures and the vivacious looking dishes. Take a look at this video for more details of this recipe. You would love your life after you have this... - 136.46
Thai Seafood Salad
1) In a large bowl, scrub and place the clams. Cover with water, add the cornmeal and allow to rest for 1 hour. Drain and rinse them well.
2) In a large saucepan, add the 4 cups of water, lemon grass, and chilies (to taste). Bring to a boil,... - 47.0029
Thai Mint Noodles
SOAK THE RICE NOODLES in hot water until soft, 20 to 30 minutes.
Drain very well and pat dry on paper towels.
FOR THE THAI NOODLE SAUCE, heat the oil in a medium saucepan.
Add the onion, garlic, lemongrass, lime leaves, curry paste, and curry powder and saute... - 45.31
Thai Spicy Sour Soup - Tom Yum Goong
I love the Tom Yum Goong, simply because I love all things that the Thai cuisine has to offer. I have had several versions of this soup and I can tell that the Aimless Cook's recipe would be pretty fragrant and tasty. Watch and Learn! Bon Appetit! - 120.896
Thai Chicken & Galangal Coconut Cream Soup
Now you can recreate Thai magic in your kitchen! The combination of chicken, fish, mushroom and coconut gives a refreshing and exotic feel to this soup. This lip- smacking soup can be stirred in minutes and can be a surprise treat for everyone at home. - 90.6976
Thai Style Beef Lettuce Wrap
1. Cook the brown rice as per the package directions.
2. Dice the vegetables as instructed.
3. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil and swirl to coat.
4. Add garlic, onion, lemongrass and ginger and sauté for 2 minutes.... - 111.063
Larb: A Delicious Thai-style Salad
Larb is a deliciously addictive salad from Thailand that combines meat (here, chicken) with greens, toasted grains and a wonderful dressing. - 44.3556