- » Thai Hot
Thai Hot Recipes
Enjoy our collection of thai hot recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for thai hot recipes.
Thai Hot And Sour Fish Soup
Are you looking for a hot, delicious and appetizing soup recipe? Here the chef has shared a Thai hot and sour fish soup that is just perfect for you. This soup with fish, mushrooms and cherry tomatoes is very yummy and pampers your taste buds with an amazing... - 99.9466
Thai Hot And Sour Soup
Nothing like a bowl of piping hot soup on a cold winter day. Take a look at this hot and sour soup recipe that will warm the soul and spice up the palate. The video shares a super simple recipe for this magical soup. Give it a try….. - 93.9045
Thai Hot Chicken Wings
Are you looking forward to eat some spicy chicken wings? Here is Thai style hot chicken wings recipe that is spicy and flavored with red hot chili. Scorching recipe for those with that hot taste buds. Keep your kids away from this hot dish for obvious... - 87.37
Hot Chicken Soup
If you want to make the best Thai soup, than this chicken delight is a must try at home! A quick and easy recipe showing how to prepare this dish, makes it very convenient to try this out for your dinner tonight. The aroma is sure to engulf your senses. - 81.8242
Roasted Thai Chili Vinegar Sauce - Hot Spicy Healthy Condiments
Chili vinegar is an almost compulsory condiment or side served with rice or noodles in Thai cuisine. Check out this video showing how to make Roasted Thai Chili Vinegar Sauce that is great to serve along or to use into dishes. Spicy chili affair! - 81.5009
Thai Hot Chicken Vegetable Soup
How would you like to enjoy a different kind of chicken soup? If you have not tried chicken with vegetable soup, then you should try now. Learn Thai cooking in simple manner and enjoy variety of delectable dishes just like this hot chicken soup. - 80.2511
Hot Sour Fried Tripe
Put the tripe into a large saucepan with the shallots, garlic and chilies.
To the tamarind water add the ground ginger, coriander, a pinch of lemon grass if using the sugar and salt.
Pour the mixture over the tripe.
Add the salam or bay leaves and simmer the... - 43.4694
Grilled Sirloin With Thai Hot & Tangy Steak Sauce
To prepare steak sauce, in a medium-size bowl, squeezejuiceof 1 lime over onion.
Let stand 30 minutes.
Pour off and discard lime juice.
With a mortar and pestle, grind chili peppers and garlic to a paste or mince as finely as possible.
Stir paste, cilantro,... - 42.6789
Thai Sweet Hot Duck With Garlic And Mint
In a nonstick saute pan, brown the skin sides of the duck breasts in the oil over moderate heat for 3 minutes.
Add the chicken stock, corn syrup, star anise, chilies, garlic, lime juice, and fish sauce.
Cook over moderate heat for 5 to 7 minutes or until the... - 42.1111
Thai Hot Beef Salad
1) In a skillet over heat or on the barbecue, grill the beef steak until medium-rare.
2) Then thinly slice the grilled beef steak.
3) In a large bowl, add the sliced beef, fish sauce, red onion, green onions, chilies, sugar and lemon juice , then toss... - 40.4897
Thai Hot And Sour Soup
Peel and devein shrimp; set aside.
Coat a large saucepan with cooking spray; add oil.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add garlic and red pepper; saute 1 minute.
Add onion and next 6 ingredients; saute until onion is tender.
Add chicken broth and soy... - 39.8445
Hot & Sour Soup With Shrimp
1)Place a heavy-based large saucepan over a medium to high heat. Drizzle the peanut oil over the hot pan then add the reserved shrimp heads and shells.
2)Sauté and crush the shells and heads with a spoon for about 5 minutes or until the shells begin... - 39.1361
Hot And Sour Soup
Ideal as a starter in a Thai meal. Not very filling, but a great appetizer. Very quick and easy to prepare. The tom yum paste is hot, so try the soup before adding the chile and decide if any extra heat is required. Do not attempt if you do not have fresh... - 39.0168
Hot And Sour Prawn Soup
1. Shell prawns and devein. Reserve heads and shells. Heat oil in a large saucepan over a high heat, add prawn heads and shells and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until shells change colour. Stir in galangal or ginger, lime leaves, lemon grass, halved... - 35.0125
Hot And Sour Thai Soup
1. Cut top of lemongrass stalk into 2-inch (5-cm) sections, pound lightly with side of knife blade, and simmer in stock 15 minutes. Slice remaining lemongrass as finely as possible.
2. In a mortar or blender, combine sliced lemongrass, coriander root,... - 35.0036
Hot And Sour Seafood Soup
1. Place shallots, chillies, lime leaves, ginger and stock in a saucepan and bring to the boil over a high heat. Reduce heat and simmer for 3 minutes.
2. Add fish, prawns, mussels and mushrooms and cook for 3-5 minutes or until fish and seafood are cooked,... - 33.1651
Hot And Sour Shrimp Soup
1. Shell the shrimp, rinse the shells, and pat them dry. Cut the shrimp in half horizontally and rinse out the sand veins.
2. Place a large pot over high heat until hot. Add the oil, swirling to coat the surface. Add the shrimp shells; cook until they turn... - 32.0243
Thai Hot Chicken Noodle Salad
1. If using Asian rice noodles, place in a bowl and cover with boiling water. Let stand 10 to 15 minutes to soften. If using capellini, cook and drain according to package directions.
2. In a small bowl, combine nam pla, lime juice, sugar, soy sauce, and... - 31.6626
Thai Seasoned Loin Chops With Cllantro Pesto & Hot Sweet Mustard
About 1/2 cup purchased hot sweet mustard Trim and discard surface fat from chops.
Spread 1 teaspoon of chili paste on each side of chops.
Place chops, well apart, 'between sheets of plastic wrap.
With a flat mallet, pound evenly and firmly iuntil meat is... - 29.1793
Black Sticky Rice Pudding-hot Thai Kitchen
A heart-warming and bowl-licking dessert! Perfect for the Holiday Season that's approaching. Super easy and delicious, this dessert is an ancient Thai recipe that continues to be popular among Thai people today, including myself. A must-have for me every time... - 0
Thai Style Fried Egg - Hot Thai Kitchen Tutorial
All fried eggs are not created equal, and if you're in Thailand, our fried eggs are bubbly and wonderfully crispy around the edges. This tutorial is an excerpt from the Thai Basil Chicken & Fried Egg episode. - 0
Thai Fried Rice (kao Pad) - Hot Thai Kitchen!
Very simple yet delicious recipe for a dish that's a staple lunch item in Thailand. This version uses crabmeat, which is one of the most popular choice in Thailand, but you can use any protein you'd like! - 0
Tom Yum Goong - Hot Thai Kitchen
The ever so famous soup of Thai cuisine is tangy, spicy and aromatic with exotic herbs. Have it with rice or pour it over rice noodles, pho-style! - 0
Larb - Hot Thai Kitchen
A great warm salad that's spicy and refreshing with lots of mint! Perfect served it with some sticky rice. - 0
Thai Steak Marinade - Hot Thai Kitchen!
This is part 1 of a 4-part series on Thai grilled steak. In this part I show you an awesome marinade and tips on how to grill steak well. In parts 2-4, this steak will be turned into 3 delicious Thai recipes! - 0