- » Thai Holiday
Thai Holiday Recipes
Enjoy our collection of thai holiday recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for thai holiday recipes.
Thai Chicken Fried Rice With Basil
Want a typical Thai dish for lunch that is delicious and easy to make? The Chef here will help you cook Thai food like a professional. A few whisks in the wok and you have an authentic Thai meal straight in the comfort of you home. - 130.592
The Apocalyptic Cocktail - Thai Inspired Michelada
It is 2012, the year of the apocalypse. Is the world going to end? Or did the Mayans just run out of room on the calendar? In any case whether it is zombie apocalypse or not, who knows? But you got to be prepared! Mr. Jingjong aka Jay shares a cocktail that... - 126.15
Thai Infused Apple Butternut Squash Soup
A nice blend of not the combinable veggies being used to make a nice creamy soup! This video done by Gavin is clear and precise with all the steps and explanations to make this warming bowl! - 109.067
Thai Spicy Fish Fry
Thai deep fried spicy fish is a fantastic appetizer. The chef here has demonstrated this wonderful recipe in such a manner so that it can be easily prepared at home. The fish is flavored in a spicy marinade with chili sauce, oyster sauce and garlic. So head... - 105.776
Spicy Sour Thai Fish Soup
This Thai Fish Soup is a delicious spicy sour soup fit, for kings and queens and ideal to grace the table at any Thai banquet. Watch the video clip to get tips on how to make this authentic Thai soup with Chef Khwanjai. Thai Fish Soup, comes in many varieties... - 104.67
Tom Yum Goong Part 2
Bring home the flavors of Thailand to your table with the flavorful tom yum goong aka Thai hotand sour prawn soup. Refreshingly pungent, delectably spicy and mildly sour, this simple prawn soup with complex flavors is fun to make at home, and is exceptionally... - 102.615
Tom Yum Goong Part 1
If you are looking to have a quintessential Thai dinner at home, don’t skip the spicy-sour tom yum goong. Also known as hot and sour shrimp soup, this zesty Thai staple is a favorite during the colder months and can be made easily at home with just a few... - 102.378
Stir Fried Thin Noodle Pork And Vegetables
Looking out for an easy pork and noodles recipe? Then this stir fried thin noodle pork and vegetables recipe is just perfect for you. A quick stir and whisk in your wok and here your stir fry is ready to serve and eat. Surely this a wonderful recipe after a... - 102.176
Thai Deep Fried Crispy Pork Belly
Thai deep fried crispy pork belly is an amazing pork recipe. The boiled pork belly is simply flavored with salt and vinegar, then deep fried until crispy. The chef here has presented this simple dish in such an easy manner that it can be easily prepared at... - 101.127
Thai Deep Fried Sweet And Sour Chicken Wings
Thai deep fried sweet and sour chicken wings is an amazing recipe. The chef here has simply deep fried the chicken wings and flavored with a sweet and sour sauce. Surprise your guests with these sweet and sour chicken wings that are ready in just a few... - 100.75
Thai Spicy Chicken Wings
Wondering what to prepare for your asian friends? Try out this quick and easy thai spicy chicken wings. Just reach out to your kitchen cabinet and prepare these chicken wings with a very few ingredients within no time. Surely your chicken wings flavored with... - 99.9478
Hippy Gourmet Makes Tofu Satay
Expecting some vegan friends at home? this is what you can treat them with. Watch this video to learn an easy to make and totally scrumptious vegan tofu satay recipe. Your guests will certainly ask for more. - 97.0341
Thai Pork Curry With Mushrooms
Are you looking for a traditional Thai pork curry? Here the chef has shared an excellent Thai pork curry with mushrooms recipe using packaged red curry paste and coconut milk. Prepare this flavorful recipe in your kitchen and serve with warm rice for lunch... - 94.5973
Thai Sungkhaya Fuhktong
Looking for exotic desserts? Check out this Thai sungkhaya fukhtong, which is an amazingly light dessert and the way it is cooked makes it really exotic. In this video you can see how simply it is made and you will realize that how cooking is not only about... - 91.1643
Raw Spring Rolls
Are you on a raw food diet? You must add this recipe to your favorites. Watch the chef prepare these super simple and amazing raw spring rolls. You are sure to love them. - 87.5131
Thai Green Curry
Those who find cooking or Thai cooking intimidating can go with Curry Simple brand of Thai Curry sauces. Chefs shows how easy it is to make Thai curries with these sauces, and they are super delicious, super easy and super quick. This one sauce can be the... - 76.5154
Tina's Thai Beef Noodles
All Thai food buffs out there should be joining Tina's league for she is making another scrumptious Thai dish, Thai Beef Noodle. She is experimenting with this noodle but she is quiet comfortable for she knows the outcome is going to be great. The recipe is... - 71.118
Kabocha Bisque (thai Curry Soup)
Thai Curry Kabocha Bisque (Fak Thong Gaeng Leang) is the perfect fall soup for holiday tables. The subtle balance of this creamy fragrant hot-salty-sweet-sour bisque will delight your guests. - 53.3941
Spiced Prawn And Pineapple Soup
1. In a large saucepan, heat fish stock until it starts to boil.
2. Add peppercorns and cilantro root
3. Simmer uncovered for 2 minutes only to flavor the broth.
4. Add lemongrass and ginger.
5. Simmer for another 2 minutes.
6. Stir in the lime juice,... - 49.9147
Thai Chicken Salad
1.Preheat an oven to 350ÂºF (180Â°C).
2.In a roasting pan, place the chicken breast halves, skin side up, on a rack .
3.Season with salt and pepper.
4.Bake for 30 to 35 minutes until juices are not pink when the chicken is pierced... - 49.2178
Burmese Khow Suey - Curry Noodle Soup
Khow Suey is a soul comforting, Burmese one-dish meal consisting of a massaman style yellow coconut curry with vegetables, beef, or chicken served over egg noodles and topped with assorted ingredients like fried garlic, roughly ground peanuts, fried... - 48.6639
Chile Chicken Breast Stir Fry
1. In a wok, heat the oil against medium -high flame until it gets hot but it should not reach its smoke point.
2. Add garlic in it and stir-fry the ingredients until it becomes golden.
3. Now add chicken in it and stir fry the chicken pieces for 2-3... - 47.8718
Grilled Thai Chicken
1) Take a shallow glass dish and place chicken in it.
2) Take a food processor of electric blender container and blend together peppercorns, salt, cilantro, garlic, vodka, lemon juice and green chili pepper.
3) Pour cilantro mixture over chicken and... - 47.771
Thai Fish Kebabs With Crispy Mango Salad
1. Pre-heat the grill and cover the grill pan with a piece of kitchen foil.
2. Soak 4 wooden skewers in warm water.
3. Cut the tuna steak into 8 even-sized cubes. Cut each plaice fillet in half
lengthways to make 8 thin strips. Roll up and... - 47.4407
Thai Shrimp Brochette
1) In a bowl add water and dip twelve 6-inch wooden skewers for 1 hour.
2) In a medium mixing bowl add all marinade ingredients and mix.
3) In another bowl put shrimp.
4) In a separate bowl add vegetables.
5) Pour half of the sauce over... - 46.8603
Jad Thai Cucumber Cooled Down
1. In a saucepan, mix vinegar, sugar, and salt.
2. While swirling the pan, cook over low heat for 2 minutes until the sugar dissolves.
3. Add in the chili and let cool.
4. In a mixing bowl, put together cucumber and shallots.
5. Stir in the... - 46.6255
Spicy Bee With Thai Jasmine Rice And Crispy Noodles
1. Into a bowl, slice the beef into thin strips and put in a bowl with the soy sauce, sherry, hoisin sauce and corn flour. Mix well and set aside.
2. In a pan of hot boiling water, cook the jasmine rice, until tender .
3. Cut the broccoli into... - 46.5536
Thai Pickled Carrots
1. In a bowl, toss carrots in salt.
2. Let the carrots sit for 1 hour; toss once or twice.
3. Drain well and return to the bowl.
4. In a small saucepan, blend vinegar and sugar.
5. Lightly crush dry red chilies and discard seeds.
6.... - 45.0875
Thai Fish Cakes With Som Tam And Fried Spinach And Glass Noodles
An easy to make appetizer, the yummy Thai fish cake is a harmonious blend of ingredients that are successful in creating a great tasting dish. Presented with fried spinach and glass noodles, the Thai fish cakes are a real pleasure to your senses. - 44.118
Healthy Sweet And Sour Sauce
1.In a small bowl add the cornstarch and water and mix well. Keep aside.
2.Take a small saucepan, add in the remaining ingredients and heat the mixture.
3. Let mixture begin to bubble over heat. Keep stirring.
4. Now gradually add in the cornstarch... - 43.613
Thai Fruit Salsa
1. In a large bowl, put together all ingredients except basil.
2. Cover the bowl and keep in the refrigerator for up to 2 hours.
3. Toss in the basil.
4. Serve immediately - 43.2045
Thai Water Chestnut Dessert
1) Fold the banana leaf to make the shape of a small cup.
2) Chop water chestnuts into small dice.
3) Put water chestnuts and pandan leaf juice into the banana leaf cup.
4) In a pot mix coconut milk, sugar, salt and agar-agar powder.
5)... - 43.166
Thai Fried Noodles
1. In a wok or large saucepan heat vegetable oil over a high heat until very hot.
2. Deep-fry noodles, a few at a time, for 1-2 minutes until lightly golden and puffed, remove and set aside.
3. In a wok or frying pan heat sesame oil over a medium... - 42.2279
Tapioca Pudding With Figs
1. Place tapioca, cardamom, pandan leaves and coconut cream in a saucepan and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes or until tapioca swells slightly. Remove pan from heat and stand for 5 minutes. Remove pandan leaves.
2. Place palm or... - 41.0794
Yum Sai Grok Hua Plee
The Yum Sai Grok Hua Plee recipe is a yummy sausage salad in the traditional banana flower. It is a very healthy and easy to make appetizer. Your friends are going to be truly bowled over by your culinary expertise. - 40.5685
Thai Crab Rolls
Moderately spiced crab meat rolled into Thai spring roll sheets before quickly 'pan' deep-fried and dipped into a magical, tangy dipping sauce. - 40.3812
Thai Salmon Steaks
1.Take a small saucepan and mix together vinegar, honey, mustard, soy sauce and parsley.
2.Let simmer for 5 minutes.
3.Coat grill with nonfat cooking spray.
4. Preheat grill for 5 minutes.
5.Place salmon steaks in grill and spoon prepared Thai sauce... - 40.3167
Tahb Tim Grob
1) Chop water chestnuts into small cubes.
2) Dredge water chestnuts tapioca flour and red colouring.
3) Place in a pot of boiling water and cook for 6 mins.
4) Drain coated water chestnuts and dip in a bowl of sugar syrup.
5) Pour... - 40.2057
Thai Style Shrimp
"A dish made in half an hour! Plump shrimp are sauteed quickly and then simmered in coconut milk infused with garlic and ginger. Serve with white rice and steamed broccoli for a luscious quick dinner." - 40.0721
Thai Chicken Burgers
Perfect for a more exotic barbecue, these Thai chicken burgers combine ground chicken with sweet, tangy peanut sauce and red chili curry paste. - 39.8706
Curried Coconut Chicken
"Curried chicken simmered in coconut milk and tomatoes makes for a mouthwatering hint of the tropics! Goes great with rice and vegetables." - 39.7754
Egg Vegetable Noodles
* In a big pan take 8-10 cups of water put the noodles little salt and 1 spoon oil and boil till noodles is cooked like around 8 mins, drain off the water.
* In the same pan pour oil, onion fry till light brown then add the vegetablee and fry in medium flame... - 39.7143
Shrimp Fried Thai Noodles
This is very popular Thai dish, good for lunch, supper or anytime you crave something exotic with a little tang. - 39.1155
Thai Grilled Beef Salad
"This is a simple Thai beef salad. It can be eaten hot or cold, but it is usually served at room temperature. The ingredients can be found at most major supermarkets or Asian markets." - 37.8624
Barbecued Squid Salad
1. Place oil, lemon rind and peppercorns in a shallow dish and mix to combine. Add squid (calamari) and marinate for 30 minutes.
2. Line a serving platter with the basil, mint and coriander. Cover with plastic food wrap and refrigerate until ready to... - 37.8153
Thai Noodle Salad
I love anything Thai! This is my great, quick & in-expensive dish to take to pot-lucks, summer BBQ’s and gatherings. See the video for this recipe here! - 37.7752
Thai Fish Sauce
1. In a small heavy saucepan, put together all the ingredients.
2. Without stirring, cook over medium-low heat for 10 minutes.
3. Remove the pan from heat and cool slightly.
4. Strain the mixture through double layer of cheesecloth.
5.... - 37.3931
Beef Noodle Soup
This is a simplified version of a Vietnamese beef noodle soup. The Vietnamese make the broth from scratch, and simmer it for hours. - 37.3209
Thai Shrimp Burgers
This Asian-inspired burger is seasoned with fresh ginger, jalapeno pepper, cilantro, and peanut sauce. Serve in a pita with peanut-flavored slaw mix. - 37.2915
Thai Coconut Chicken
1. In a 2 quart saucepan, combine water and rice. Cover, and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat, and simmer for 20 minutes.
2. In a medium size bowl, combine the chicken and curry powder, and toss to coat.
3. Coat a large nonstick skillet with... - 36.0909
Thai Steamed Mussels
Delicious and easy spicy Thai steamed mussels that can be finished in just thirty minutes. - 35.3876
Spicy Mango Chicken
Haven't been able to find a hit recipe yet? This Spocy Mango Chicken recipe might be what you are looking for. Treat your near and dear ones with this amazing Spocy Mango Chicken as a Main Dish . The main ingredient in Spocy Mango Chicken is chicken. Spocy... - 35.3139
Thai Chicken Dip
You'll feel guilty for all the praise, because it is so easy to make. - 34.7729
Charcoal Broiled Chicken
1. Cut the chicken lengthwise
2. Brush both sides of the chicken with golden ember sauce.
3. Keep the marinated chicken overnight so that the flavors penetrate well inside. Store it in the temperature for best results.
4. Place the... - 34.6269
Charcoal Grilled Chicken
1. Place chicken in a ceramic or glass dish and set aside.
2. Place chillies, garlic, coriander roots, lemon grass, lime juice and soy sauce in a food processor and process to make paste. Mix paste with coconut cream and pour over chicken. Marinate for 1... - 34.1271
Thai Basil Spaghetti
A simple, flavorful pasta dish with fresh Thai basil, garlic, a splash of fish sauce, and grated provolone. - 33.233
Thai Ginger Soup
San Marco Grocery's world famous Thai Ginger Soup! A simple coconut milk base with chicken breast strips, ginger and cilantro. Garnish with red chilies and cilantro sprigs. - 33.2249
Spiced Grilled Beef
1. Place onion, garlic, coriander roots, peppercorns, soy sauce, lime juice and fish sauce in a food processor and process to make a paste. Coat beef with spice mixture and cook over a medium charcoal or gas barbecue, turning occasionally, for 15 minutes or... - 32.6255
A simple to make Pad Thai recipe - 27.4316
Barbecued Pork Spare Ribs
1. Place garlic, ginger, sugar, cumin and soy sauce in a glass or ceramic bowl and mix to combine. Add spare ribs, turn to coat and marinate for 1 hour.
2. Drain ribs and reserve marinade. Cook ribs over a preheated hot barbecue or under a hot grill, basting... - 27.2279
Black Sticky Rice Pudding-hot Thai Kitchen
A heart-warming and bowl-licking dessert! Perfect for the Holiday Season that's approaching. Super easy and delicious, this dessert is an ancient Thai recipe that continues to be popular among Thai people today, including myself. A must-have for me every time... - 0
Thai Holiday Recipes By Category