- » Thai Green Salad
Thai Green Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of thai green salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for thai green salad recipes.
Thai Green Papaya Salad
Thai Green Papaya Salad or Som Tam is a favorite for visitors to Thailand.. It is a favorite with Thai girls for lunch. Now you can learn to cook this dish at home using the online video. - 48.4802
Healthy Green Papaya Salad
Green papaya salad would be the perfect answer if you would like to satiate your taste buds with something that is so Thai. This can be paired with noodles or fried rice to make a typical Thai fair. So head to the kitchen and make this simple dish in minutes. - 96.5358
Thai-style Green Apple Salad
This Thai-style salad is a lot like som tam, but uses green apples instead of green papaya. Since green papaya can be hard to find, the green apple provides a nice tart flavor and crisp texture that's incredible in this type of salad. I hope you love it! - 0
Thai Shrimp On Baby Greens
1. Combine the lime juice and salt in a zip-close plastic bag; add the shrimp. Squeeze out the air and seal the bag; turn to coat the shrimp. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
2. Place the cucumber slices in a sieve; let drain 15 minutes.
3. Combine the shrimp, drained... - 33.8287
Thai Green Curry Salad
A taste of Thai and summer in a bowl. It’s fresh, bright, crisp, flavorful and vegan. What a wonderful way to enjoy Thai curry without having to cook! A wonderful recipe to add to your repertoire of summer salads. - 148.54
Thai Green Papaya Salad
As a Thai food fan or as you take your first step towards trying Thai food, Thai Green Papaya salad is a must try. The Chef is of Thai origin and preparing an authentic papaya salad. Amazingly, its very simple to make and gives your hands a little exercise... - 144.913
Green Papaya Salad-som Tom
Tropical fruits have their own place in Asian cuisines and here is a Thai recipe making use of one such fruit. Check out the chef in the video making Green Papaya Salad or Som Tum in Thai. Great to have alongside roasted meats, fish and rice! - 105.376
Halibut With Thai Spicy Mango Salad - Thai Cooking
Today, we're making a Thai style spicy mango salad. To go with it, I'm cooking up a mouth-watering pan-fried halibut. The mango salad is very simple to prepare and is a prime example of the flavors that are typical to Thai cuisine. - 131.17
Green Mango Salad
1. Arrange lettuce, cucumber, mangoes, chicken, mint and coriander attractively on a serving platter.
2. To make dressing, place chillies, sugar, lime juice and fish sauce in a bowl and mix to combine. Drizzle dressing over salad and serve. - 37.7385
Green Papaya Salad
Remove and discard seeds.
Shred papaya flesh.
Wash French beans, string and trim ends and cut into half.
Blanch and drain thoroughly.
Combine all ingredients except lime juice and garnish in a salad bowl and mix well.
Just before serving,... - 42.2139
Green Papaya Salad
1. In a small saucepan, bring 3 cups of water to a boil. Add the shrimp and cook until loosely curled and just opaque throughout, 2 to 3 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold water; drain. Cut the shrimp into 1/2-inch pieces.
2. In a blender or food processor,... - 40.6769
Thai Salad With Pears
1. Add lemon juice to cold water. Dip pear slices into this to prevent browning.
2. Place shrimp, cucumber, carrot and parsley or cilantro in a bowl and toss.
3. Combine all dressing ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
4. Divide salad greens among plates. - 28.7439
Warm Thai Beef Salad
Trim excess fat from flank steak.
With sharp knife, score steak on both sides at 2 in (5 cm) intervals; set aside.
In shallow nonmetallic dish large enough to hold steak, combine basil, lime juice, oyster sauce, gingerroot, garlic and chili pepper.
Add flank... - 40.8274
Thai Shrimp And Pasta Salad
Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
Drain; rinse with cold water, and drain again.
Place pasta in a large bowl; set aside.
Peel and devein shrimp.
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
Add shrimp... - 43.9721
Thai Shrimp And Pasta Salad
1. In a large saucepan, add four cups of water and bring it to a boil; add pasta nad cook for almost ten minutes
2. Add carrots and cook for half a minute, drain and rinse under cold water; drain and let it cool down
3. In a large bowl, combine shrimp,... - 44.5631
Thai Chicken Salad
1. Roughly chop the jalapeno, fresh cilantro.
2. Chop the romaine lettuce, cilantro, green onions, thinly slice the red bell pepper and red cabbage, shred the carrots, and keep everything aside separately.
3. Cut the chicken breast into half... - 117.355
Thai Grilled Bison Salad
How to make a Thai grilled bison salad. Get 15% off your bison order by copying this link into your browser: www.highplainsbison.com/thaibison - 13.7973
Thai Grilled Beef Salad
"This is a simple Thai beef salad. It can be eaten hot or cold, but it is usually served at room temperature. The ingredients can be found at most major supermarkets or Asian markets." - 37.6272
Thai Orange Chicken Salad
Using vegetable peeler, peel carrots into long strips.
Seed and slice peppers into thin rounds.
In nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat; cook carrots and red peppers for 5 minutes or until tender crisp.
Leaving 1 inch (2.5 cm) of green at ends of... - 41.7582
Thai Style Beef Salad
Heat 2 teaspoons of the oil in a medium non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add the beef and cook, turning once, until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the side of each steak registers 145°F for medium, about 8-10 minutes.
Transfer the meat to... - 38.7106
Thai Spicy Squid Salad
Are looking forward to prepare a recipe using squid? Surprise your friends with this Thai spicy squid salad recipe. Enjoy a wonderful appetizing salad that says it all. The amazing flavor of this squid salad is going to have your friends eagerly look forward... - 107.21
Thai Tamari Rice Noodle Salad (gluten-free)
1. In a pot of salted boiling water add rice noodles and cook for 3-4 minutes. Rinse with cold water and set aside.
2. Add edamame in the boiling water and cook for 4-5 minutes. Drain and squeeze to take the beans out. Set aside.
3. In a... - 0
Thai Chicken Noodle Salad
1. Put the chicken in a large heavy pan or flameproof casserole, then add the ginger, spring onions and garlic, plus a good sprinkling of salt. Cover with water, bring to the boil, reduce the heat, then cover tightly. Simmer the chicken for 1-1 1/4 hrs until... - 37.3514
Thai Eggplant Salad
1) Place shallots, garlic, cilantro and red pepper flakes on a cutting board.
2) In the first step,mince those on the cutting board, then mash to a paste with the help of side of a chef's knife.
3) Pare eggplants and cut into strips of 2 x 3/4 x... - 48.97
Thai Shrimp And Papaya Salad
1. Preheat the broiler for about 15 minutes.
2. In a medium bowl, place shrimp. Add chili paste and sesame oil. Using a spoon, toss for even coating.
2. Take a baking tray, arrange the seasoned shrimp on it.
3. Place the tray in the... - 46.1012
Sweet And Sour Thai Shrimp Salad
1 Bring a large saucepan of unsalted water to a boil.
Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, heat the oil over low heat. Add the red pepper flakes and cook, swirling occasionally, for 3 minutes. Strain the oil into a small bowl and whisk in the clam and lime... - 31.4308
Thai Style Spicy Beef Salad
Would you like to try a yummy Thai salad recipe today? Watch this brilliant video now and treat you family to this wonderful Thai Style Spicy Beef Salad. In this video the chef demonstrates the recipe step by step. Watch it now. - 80.2426
Thai Style Beef And Lettuce Salad With Chile Lime Dressing
1) Discard the ends and any wilted outer leaves of the romaine, leaf lettuce and curly endive. Separate the leaves, to rinse in water and then dry. Cut or tear the leaves into bite-size pieces, wrap and refrigerate.
2) In a medium bowl, add 2... - 48.0794
Larb: A Delicious Thai-style Salad
Larb is a deliciously addictive salad from Thailand that combines meat (here, chicken) with greens, toasted grains and a wonderful dressing. - 44.3556
Thai Hot Beef Salad
1) In a skillet over heat or on the barbecue, grill the beef steak until medium-rare.
2) Then thinly slice the grilled beef steak.
3) In a large bowl, add the sliced beef, fish sauce, red onion, green onions, chilies, sugar and lemon juice , then toss... - 40.0753
Thai-style Grilled Bison Salad
If you want to prepare some uniquely healthy and delicious salad, then you should try this out. Bison meat is rich in iron, protein and other nutrients. When served on a Thai salad, it offers a delicate taste. Watch the video to learn the process and recreate... - 147.921
Thai Glass Noodle Salad
Directions for preparation:
• Take 3 tbsp oil in a skillet and add the chicken in it.
• Cook it for about 3minutes in the pan over high heat.
• Add in the garlic and cook it a little.
• Now add the Thai chilies and continue... - 43.6516
Thai Broccoli Salad
Combine peanut butter, Equal, hot water, lime juice, soy sauce, sesame oil and red Pepper flakes until well blended; set aside.
Heat vegetable oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add broccoli, red pepper, green onions and garlic.
Stir-fry 3 to 4... - 39.3538
Thai Tomato And Cucumber Salad
Core and cut tomatoes into 1/4-inch (5 mm) thick slices.
With fork tines, score cucumber lengthwise; slice thinly.
Combine parsley, mint, coriander and green onions.
In large glass bowl, layer half each of the Spanish onion, cucumber and tomatoes, sprinkling... - 37.7773
Thai Squid Salad
1. Using a sharp knife, make a single cut down the length of each squid tube and open out. Cut parallel lines down the length of the squid, taking care not to cut right the way through the flesh. Make more cuts in the opposite direction to form a diamond... - 36.5326
Thai Shrimp Scallops And Squid Salad
Heat oil, garlic and ginger in large skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
Add shrimp and saute until pinked and cooked through, about 3 minutes.
Transfer to bowl and set aside.
Add squid rings to pan and saute 20 to 30 seconds until opaque.
Transfer to... - 44.4667