- » Thai Green Chicken
Thai Green Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of thai green chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for thai green chicken recipes.
Thai Chicken Feet In Green Curry
Want to try a Thai dish, try chicken feet in green curry and be lost in the taste. Blending a green curry paste, coconut milk and water, you can create an exotic flavor. Easy to make and mouthwatering, you are going to get hooked to it forever. - 98.0127
Thai Green Curry Chicken With Broccoli And Cauliflower
Thai cuisine has a unique flavor that is derived from a variety of spices and this is one of those curries that is relished all over the world. A green coconut and chicken curry with broccoli and cauliflower makes a hearty meal, and is a perfect one-pot... - 130.728
Thai Green Chicken Curry
1. Heat oil in a saucepan over a high heat, add onions and cook for 3 minutes or until golden. Stir in curry paste and cook for 2 minutes or until fragrant.
2. Add chicken, basil, lime leaves, coconut milk and fish sauce and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and... - 33.2794
Thai Green Curry
Those who find cooking or Thai cooking intimidating can go with Curry Simple brand of Thai Curry sauces. Chefs shows how easy it is to make Thai curries with these sauces, and they are super delicious, super easy and super quick. This one sauce can be the... - 76.5154
Cooking Thai Food, Green Curry With Chicken, "gaeng Khiew Waan Gai"
Cooking Thai Green Curry is simple once you see how it is done. In the 2 online videos you will be taught by Chef Chanrat Karatna, nickname Air, and his staff not only how to cook Thai Green Curry but about the ingredients. In the second video you will see... - 43.792
Thai Green Curry With Chicken
Fry the Thai green curry paste in 2 tbsps of oil.
As the oil separates, add the fish sauce, coconut milk, basil leaves and the chicken meat.
Cook till the chicken is almost done.
Add the coconut milk, basil and kaffir lime leaves.
Taste and season with sugar... - 38.2492
Thai Green Chicken Curry
1) In a mini food blender or small food processor, add the finely chopped coriander stalks , shallots, lemongrass, garlic and ginger and blend until smooth .
2) Further add the chillies, basil, 3/4 of the coriander leaves, the ground cumin,... - 45.0327
Thai Green Chicken Curry
1)To Make the Green Curry: In a karahi, dry roast the coriander seeds and jeera for 3 to 4 minutes.
Remove from heat and let it cool.
2)In a blender, add in Maggi Prawn Cubes, Green Chillies, Onion, Garlic, Galangal, Lemon Grass, Lemon Rind, Coriander... - 46.7674
Thai Green Curry
Thai Green Chicken Curry has to be one of the most popular Thai curries. Watch this video for an easy home-style version chicken curry with Thai eggplants. It’s got the perfect balance of spicy, sour and sweet! Make a large pot of this fragrant and rice... - 86.6303
Pad Prik King Green Beans With Chicken
Beans and bean paste are common in Thai cuisine and here is a recipe to cook beans. Check out the chef in the video cooking green beans with Prik King Curry paste, chicken and other seasonings. Fulfilling Thai treat! - 80.1596
Gaeng Khiew Waan Gal
Now you can make one of the hottest and favorite green chicken curry at home in minutes! This is an irresistible dish with the combination of chicken, coconut and the spicy green curry paste. Try it once and you are sure to crave for more. - 86.5565
Green Thai Curry With Chicken And Bamboo Shoots
For Thai food lovers, here is a simple Green Thai Curry with Chicken and Bamboo Shoots recipe. This can easily be called a comfort food as it cooks in a snap and uses only a few ingredients. Watch this video to learn this delightful dish. - 103.268
Thai Green Curry
Want to know of an easy recipe that yields a perfect Thai green curry? Then watch this video and get ready to amaze guests with your exceptional culinary skills! - 105.258
Simple Pad Thai
Pad Thai is delicious when prepared with a traditional recipe. What would you do when you want it quick? Nikko has his own of preparing pad Thai with the ingredients present in his kitchen but makes sure he uses Thai curry sauce and rice noodles. The dish... - 79.3408
Fresh Green Thai Curry With Chicken And Mangoes
Have you ever thought of making Thai curries from scratch? If you haven't then you must try out this recipe of Fresh Green Thai Curry with Chicken and Mangoes. You will be amazed to see how easy it is to make a Thai curry all by yourself. And it definitely... - 136.47
Thai Chicken Curry With Bamboo Shoots
Here is an excellent Thai chicken curry with bamboo shoots. In the recipe the chef is using packaged red curry paste and coconut milk to make the recipe more simple. Surely you can easily prepare this recipe in your kitchen and still have that authentic Thai... - 91.5188
Delicious Green Curry Chicken
You are a fan of Thai food but haven't tried it yet at home? Just let Aunchalee guide you to create spark in your cooking with delicious Green Chicken curry. She explains with fluidness how to prepare the dish in jiffy. So now you know where to head for to... - 129.667
Pad Thai is the first recipe that crosses your mind when you think about Thai food.Not only in Thailand but Pad Thai is a very popular dish across the world.
Here is my recipe of Pad Thai. - 35.0641
Savoury Coconut Curry With Green Prawn And Chicken
Ever tried prawns with chicken in coconut curry? Well, this is the perfect time to do so as chef belucci shows how a savoury curry could be made by combining all. So just be ready with your pen and paper… - 108.164
Fragrant Green Coconut Curried Chicken
If you are a Thai food lover then this green coconut chicken is sure to remind you of Gaeng Kheiw Waan Gai but a simpler version of it. It is surely exotic like it sounds but mildly spiced and the coconut milk adds a beautiful sweetness and richness to... - 93.4742
Chicken With Green Chile And Basil (gai Phrik Krapao)
Exciting Thai fresh flavours of hot-salty-sweet-sour with chicken in a qui k stir-fry. Perfect with steamed brown rice for a healthy meal. This is a dry curry which is sans coconut milk-so it is big on flavour and low on fat. - 51.5704
Pasta With Thai-indian Chicken Curry
The chef is making a fusion dish, Pasta with Thai-Indian Chicken Curry. This recipe comes as a treat to fans of European and Asian cuisine and if you love them both, it would be double bonanza. Nikko is having fun putting together a spicy delicious dish and... - 86.5794
Easy Thai Chicken With Ginger
Treat yourself with health and good taste with Chicken and ginger Thai dish. These rich and tasty dish with Ning can be prepared in minutes. Enjoy the most flavorful dish you have ever tasted! - 81.2916
Green Curry Meat, Chicken Or Liver
1. Grind coconut to thick paste. By adding water extract about half glass milk.
2. Grind 3 green chillies, fennel, turmeric, 7-8 garlic cloves, 2.5 sq. cm. (1 sq.") piece of ginger and some coriander leaves to a fine paste.
3. Cut up remaining 3 green... - 44.0521
Thai Chicken Salad
1. Roughly chop the jalapeno, fresh cilantro.
2. Chop the romaine lettuce, cilantro, green onions, thinly slice the red bell pepper and red cabbage, shred the carrots, and keep everything aside separately.
3. Cut the chicken breast into half... - 119.255
Thai Orange Chicken Salad
Using vegetable peeler, peel carrots into long strips.
Seed and slice peppers into thin rounds.
In nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat; cook carrots and red peppers for 5 minutes or until tender crisp.
Leaving 1 inch (2.5 cm) of green at ends of... - 43.8893
Venture out from the everyday cooking arenas. Try out this delicious Pad Thai recipe that would transport you into the world of Thai flavors. Enjoy this simple and easy dish that you and your family would absolutely love. - 105.645
Thai Chicken Pizzas
1. Preheat oven to 450°.
2. Combine first 3 ingredients, stir well. Spread 2 tablespoons sauce mixture on each pita. Place pitas on a large baking sheet.
3.Top each pita with 1/2 cup chicken, 1/4 cup carrot, 1/4 cup bean sprouts, and 1 tablespoon green... - 31.7621
Thai Chicken Noodle Salad
1. Put the chicken in a large heavy pan or flameproof casserole, then add the ginger, spring onions and garlic, plus a good sprinkling of salt. Cover with water, bring to the boil, reduce the heat, then cover tightly. Simmer the chicken for 1-1 1/4 hrs until... - 37.048
Thai Chicken Pizza
Everything you love about spicy Thai food layered on a bubbly hot and delicious pizza! This easy-to-assemble pizza features a crisp chewy pizza crust topped with spicy Thai peanut sauce, grilled chicken, cheese, and crisp shredded Asian veggies. - 0
Thai Chicken Barbecue
Combine first 6 ingredients in an extra-large zip-top heavy-duty plastic bag; add chicken.
Seal bag, and marinate in refrigerator at least 4 hours, turning occasionally.
Remove chicken from marinade, reserving marinade.
Transfer marinade to a small saucepan;... - 38.2102
Thai Coconut Chicken
1. In a 2 quart saucepan, combine water and rice. Cover, and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat, and simmer for 20 minutes.
2. In a medium size bowl, combine the chicken and curry powder, and toss to coat.
3. Coat a large nonstick skillet with... - 36.0909
Thai Chicken Noodle Stir Fry
1. Place noodles in large heatproof bowl; cover with boiling water. Stand until tender; drain.
2. Combine chicken and ginger in small bowl. Heat oil in wok or large frying pan; stir-fry chicken mixture, in batches, until cooked through.
3. Add bean sprouts,... - 33.4497
Thai Style Chicken Soup With Coconut
If you are a fan of Thai food and enjoy coconut, this one is a not to miss soup for you. Check out Stacey make the flavorful Coconut Soup, using casual ingredients across any pantry along with coconut. Palpable, colorful and delicious treat for tastebuds! - 107.091
Thai Chicken And Noodle Stir Fry
This thai chicken and noodle stir fry preparation is a simple recipe made with a handful of ingredients yet with loads of flavor. Cooked with garlic and ginger root, the base is made with coconut milk, fish sauce, chicken stock and tomato juice. Flavored with... - 42.0623
Thai Chicken Fried Rice With Basil
Want a typical Thai dish for lunch that is delicious and easy to make? The Chef here will help you cook Thai food like a professional. A few whisks in the wok and you have an authentic Thai meal straight in the comfort of you home. - 130.592
Thai Chicken Burgers
Perfect for a more exotic barbecue, these Thai chicken burgers combine ground chicken with sweet, tangy peanut sauce and red chili curry paste. - 39.8706
Thai Stir Fried Peanut Chicken And Tofu
Thai seasoning and Thai sauces are used to prepare this chicken and tofu dish! A quick stir fry to be done which is flavorfully done, but not shown as a quality video! Watch the video for more. - 70.01
Easy Chicken Pad Thai
Easy chicken pad Thai is a classic dish from the land of smiles. Watch this video for the age old recipe of pad Thai that will entice your taste buds and fill your mouth with water. After all Thai food does have some magic to be rated among the most popular... - 124.346
Paleo Lemongrass Chicken Curry
FOR CHICKEN CURRY
1. In a pot, heat ghee and sauté onion until translucent.
2. Add in the ginger and salt and cook for a few minutes. Once the ginger starts to soften add in garlic cloves.
3. Add in Thai green curry paste and red pepper flakes. ... - 0
Spicy Thai Chili Chicken Easy
Chicken with spice is characteristic to Asian Chicken preparations and here is one such recipe from Thai cuisine. Check out the chef making Chili Chicken using chicken breast slices, chili pepper and other flavoring ingredients. Great when served along with... - 78.8918
Thai Rice Chicken Soup ( Khao Tom Gai )
Thai soups are rich with use of carbohydrates, proteins and vegetables and here is a recipe to make one. Check out the chef in the video making Thai Rice Chicken Soup using vegetables and some seasonings along with rice and chicken. Any time is ideal to have... - 88.9881
Thai Stir Fried Chicken With Vegetables
1. Heat the sesame oil in a wok, add the chicken, season with salt and pepper, and stir fry for about 4 minutes.
2. Add the shallots, garlic, ginger and chilli and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
3. Add the (bell) peppers and courgettes (zucchini) and cook for about... - 36.1008
Thai Peanut Chicken
This is a very tasty Asian-inspired dish made with chicken and broccoli in a spicy peanut sauce. If you like it mild, use less cayenne, like it spicy, use more. - 39.707
Thai Chicken And Vegetable Stir Fry
1. Thinly slice the lemon grass or lemon rind. Peel and chop the ginger and garlic. Heat the oil in a frying pan over a high heat. Add the lemon grass or lemon rind, ginger and garlic, and stir-fry for 30 seconds until brown.
2. Add the chicken and stir-fry... - 39.15
Wegmans Thai Chicken Soup
Get all the flavors of authentic Thai food without all the time in the kitchen. Follow along with Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson and Nella Neeck. It's great during those cold winter months. Simple, quick, affordable, tasty, and healthy - what more... - 116.341
Spicy Thai Chicken
This Spicy Thai Chicken tastes amazing ! Try this irresistibly seasoned stir fried chicken with rice or pasta and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Spicy Thai Chicken are welcome ! - 47.6664
Gourmet Thai Chicken Pizza
"If you're looking for a pizza that has a lot of flavor and is a little different from the rest, then this is an easy and delicious recipe to make that is sure to become a favorite. The carrot and cilantro dressed on top is a must." - 45.7472
Spicy Thai Chicken
In blender container or food processor, combine cream of coconut, lime juice, soy sauce, cilantro, garlic, green onions, anchovies and sauce.
Cover; process until smooth.
Place chicken in large shallow dish or plastic bag; add marinade.
Cover; refrigerate at... - 42.1066
Thai Mint Ginger Chicken
1) In a medium bowl place chicken.
2) Sprinkle with flour, turning to coat well.
3) Mix the fish sauce and 1 tablespoon of the soy sauce; set aside.
4) Put ginger in a blender or food processor and mince for about 30 seconds.
5) Add chilies, remaining... - 44.9281
Thai Chicken Pizzza
For all those pizza fans thsi thai chicken pizza recipe is a must watch. Take a look at the video to see how the chef combines chicken with mozzarella cheese and exotic toppings to make a mouth watering crisp chewy pizza. Definitely a fabulous change of pace... - 125.88
Thai Chicken Cakes
1. In a food processor jar, combine the chicken, garlic, ginger, onion, coriander, chilli and seasoning.
2. Pulse in short bursts until everything is well blended.
3. Wet your hands with a little water.
4. Divide and shape mixture into 6 equal sized... - 41.4629
Thai Chicken Noodle Soup
1. Put the noodles in a shallow dish and soak in boiling water following the instructions on the packet.
2. Heat the oil in a large saucepan or wok, add the chicken, and fry for 5 minutes, stirring until lightly browned. Add the white part of the spring... - 36.0123
Thai Chicken And Vegetable Salad
In blender container or food processor bowl with metal blade, combine all dressing ingredients.
Cover; blend until smooth.
Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add chicken; stir-fry about 5 minutes or until no longer... - 43.2202
Thai Curry Chicken
MAKING THE SAUCE
1. Heat the oil in a sauté pan
2. Sauté the chopped onions against medium heat for 5 minutes
3. Add the curry paste and powder, cardamom, garlic, ginger, and salt, stirring to break up the curry paste.
4. Cook over medium heat for 2... - 44.1088
Thai Chicken Salad
1.Preheat an oven to 350ÂºF (180Â°C).
2.In a roasting pan, place the chicken breast halves, skin side up, on a rack .
3.Season with salt and pepper.
4.Bake for 30 to 35 minutes until juices are not pink when the chicken is pierced... - 49.2178
Thai Bbq Chicken Preparation
Got a outdoor event at home and don’t know what to do? Start with preparing the outstanding barbeque chicken at home. Get ready to prepare with the ingredients and give the best shot to make your event fantastic! - 74.8991
In bowl, combine 1/4 cup (50 mL) of the onions, garlic, hoisin sauce, peanut butter, gingerroot, soy sauce, sesame oil, lemon juice and hot pepper sauce.
Arrange chicken in shallow baking dish.
Spoon sauce over chicken; bake in 375°F (190 C) oven for 45 to... - 35.8466
Thai Chicken & Basil Stir Fry
Soak mushrooms in warm water to cover until soft 10 to 15 minutes; drain well.
Cut off and discard stems.
Slice caps into 1/4-inch slivers; set aside.
Prepare Coconut Milk Cooking Sauce; set aside.
Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a wok or wide frying pan... - 43.5123
Thai Ginger Soup
San Marco Grocery's world famous Thai Ginger Soup! A simple coconut milk base with chicken breast strips, ginger and cilantro. Garnish with red chilies and cilantro sprigs. - 33.2249
A spicy Thai noodle dish with chicken and vegetables. It's Great for Birthday Party & Fun Time. - 41.2033
Easy Chicken With Cashew Nut Dish
Want to enjoy a perfect dinner at home? Try simple chicken with cashew nut and enjoy with rice. Easy detailing by chef can help you to make this delicious Thai dish in minutes. - 87.5277
Thai Chicken Wraps
1. Rinse chicken; pat dry with paper towels. Stir together the 4 cloves minced garlic, sugar, pepper, and 1/4 teaspoon salt; rub over chicken. Place chicken on the unheated rack of a broiler pan. Broil 4 to 5 inches from heat for 12 to 15 minutes or till... - 38.224
Grilled Thai Chicken
1) Take a shallow glass dish and place chicken in it.
2) Take a food processor of electric blender container and blend together peppercorns, salt, cilantro, garlic, vodka, lemon juice and green chili pepper.
3) Pour cilantro mixture over chicken and... - 47.771
Thai Chicken And Lettuce Wrap
Thai chicken and lettuce wrap is yet another display of the richness of Thai cuisine in terms of flavors, mix of textures and the vivacious looking dishes. Take a look at this video for more details of this recipe. You would love your life after you have this... - 124.557
Thai Chicken Ribbons
Soak 12 (10-inch) wooden skewers in water for at least 30 minutes.
In small saucepan, combine steak sauce, peanut butter, water, soy sauce, garlic, lime juice, brown sugar, ginger and red pepper.
Over medium heat, cook and stir for 2 to 3 minutes or until... - 43.513
Tom Kha Gai What Is Tom Kha Gai Thai Coconut Chicken Soup
This week I am making a Tom Kha Gai recipe. Tom Kha Gai chicken soup! Thai coconut chicken soup. Thai penicillin for the common cold or flu! This is a delicious and velvety change of pace from regular old fashioned chicken soup for the soul! There are many... - 0
Thai Pumpkin Satay
COMBINE pumpkin, milk, peanut butter, chopped green onions, garlic, cilantro, lime juice, sugar, soy sauce, salt and cayenne pepper in blender or food processor; blend thoroughly.
Combine 1/2 cup satay sauce with chicken in medium bowl; cover.
Refrigerate 1... - 40.2067
Asian Chicken Satay With Thai Peanut Sauce
There’s no such thing as fried mysterious chicken parts in our household. Nuggets, some fast food restaurants call them. If we’re going to enjoy the mellow flavors of chicken – especially the pastured kind — then feast on this popular Thai dish that... - 43.0995
Thai Grilled Chicken
Chicken is the most useful and versatile ingredient in one's kitchen. If you want to make something especial with the chicken, grilled chicken is the best alternative. Serve the dish with papaya salad. The taste will be awesome. - 111.512
Thai Curry Chicken And Vegetables
1. In a rice cooker or in a saucepan, cook rice in water as directed on package. This will take about 20 to 25 minutes. Cover to keep warm.
2. As the rice cooks, heat oil in large skillet or wok over medium-high heat until hot.
3. Add five-spice... - 44.9604
Thai Noodle Soup
Break noodles into pieces.
Cook noodles according to package directions; discard flavor packet.
Drain and set aside.
Cut chicken into 1/2-inch pieces.
Combine chicken broth and chicken in large saucepan or Dutch oven; bring to a boil over medium heat.
Cook 2... - 40.5061
Thai Inspired Dinner
If you are planning to grill some chicken then try this Thai inspired recipe! The chicken is marinated in a very simple marinade of fresh cilantro, lemon grass, lime, chilies and garlic, and fish sauce, and coconut, which gives the chicken and it an... - 121.357
Thai Style Sweetcorn Soup
1. Heat the oil in a large heavy-based saucepan and saute the onions and garlic over a medium heat for 1 minute, until softened, but not browned.
2. Stir in the chicken stock, cream-style sweetcorn, prawns and chilli paste or sauce, if using.
3. Bring the... - 35.4428
Larb: A Delicious Thai-style Salad
Larb is a deliciously addictive salad from Thailand that combines meat (here, chicken) with greens, toasted grains and a wonderful dressing. - 42.7251
Stir Fry Chicken With Basil
Chicken lovers will relish this dish. The recipe is easy and quick. Watch the video as there are several sauces used while making the chicken. The chicken is cooked in Thai style. - 102.248
Chicken Cashew Stir Fry
For meat lovers, here’s a treat with the combination of chicken and cashew that would enrich your taste buds with a delighting flavor. This Thai dish is but simple to prepare and the combination of ingredients blends so well with each other that makes this... - 76.347
Coriander Chicken With Sweet And Sour Sauce
Pound each chicken breast half to 1/4-inch thickness.
In small bowl, combine all filling ingredients.
Spread about 1 teaspoonful filling over each chicken breast half.
Fold in sides and roll up, enclosing filling.
Place breast seam-side... - 47.4294
Chicken Rolls With Roasted Pineapple Habanero Sauce
1. Start out pre-heating your cooker to 270 degrees.
2. Rinse 4 large boneless chicken breasts.
3. Place the breasts in a 1 gallon Ziploc bag one at a time.
4. Using a tenderizing mallet and or a rolling pin, pond down the breast until its... - 114.338
Thin Noodles With Chicken And Vegetables
1. Place 6 cups water in wok; bring to a boil. Add noodles; cook 3 minutes or until al dente. Drain. Place in medium bowl; stir in chicken broth and hoisin sauce. Set aside; keep warm.
2. Heat oil in wok or large skillet over high heat. Add onions, ginger and... - 33.986
Chicken Phanaeng Curry
Would you like to try an easy to make but great in taste Chicken Phanaeng Curry recipe? It is a good option for those who are on High Protein diet. Within 2 minutes Chicken Phanaeng Curry can be made. The Asian Chicken Phanaeng Curry has an unique... - 34.6177
Chicken Phanaeng Curry
I am sure you will not have a better recipe to compare with this Chicken Phanaeng Curry recipe? You may not realize, but here I am presenting you a very nice High Protein dish Chicken Phanaeng Curry. Stock up on chicken as you will want to make this Chicken... - 36.3615
Chicken With Red Peppers And Basil
1. In a small bowl, mix together chicken pieces with fish sauce and set it aside
2. Remove the core, seeds and veins from the red pepper and dice it large
3. Drain the chicken, strain the liquid into cocnut milk; in a large wok, heat oil and add... - 46.2057
Chicken Satay With Peanut Dipping Sauce
1) Preheat broiler or grill.
2) Cut the chicken breasts into 3 sections and make 2 vertical slices through each one.
3) To prepare Peanut Dipping Sauce, in a saute pan saute onions and garlic in the sesame oil over medium heat.
4) Stir... - 45.691
Hot And Sour Soup
Ideal as a starter in a Thai meal. Not very filling, but a great appetizer. Very quick and easy to prepare. The tom yum paste is hot, so try the soup before adding the chile and decide if any extra heat is required. Do not attempt if you do not have fresh... - 39.0168