- » Thai Ginger Coconut
Thai Ginger Coconut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of thai ginger coconut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for thai ginger coconut recipes.
Thai Curry Beef In Coconut Milk With Lemongrass, Ginger & Potato
I love Thai curry and always wanted to make it at home without having to make a trip to the Thai supermarket, so, in this video, I created a recipe with sirloin steak cooked in coconut milk with lemongrass, ginger, potato, onion, carrot, and red chili pepper... - 0
Instant Thai Food
On days when you are so rushed that you can hardly manage to prepare something elaborate, this instant Thai recipe should bail you out. Kimberley Edwards present a simple Thai dish that can be prepared in minutes at home and would make for a filling treat.... - 86.1822
Red Curry Mussels With Coconut Milk
Take a look at this thai red curry mussel’s recipe. You can imagine how flavor full and juicy the mussels will turn out when they are combined with red curry paste and coconut milk. Watch the video for step by step details. Perfect for all those seafood... - 84.9614
Thai Ginger Soup
San Marco Grocery's world famous Thai Ginger Soup! A simple coconut milk base with chicken breast strips, ginger and cilantro. Garnish with red chilies and cilantro sprigs. - 33.2249
Zucchini Pad Thai With Citrus Ginger Dressing
1. Spiralize zucchini.
1. In a bowl, combine spiral zucchini, pepper, carrots, and lemon juice and put it aside.
2. For making the dressing – Combine orange juice, cilantro, scallions, sage leaves, ginger and tahini sauce in a blender.... - 118.606
Thai Ginger Chicken Soup
1. De-bone roasted chicken and cut meat into small bite sized pieces.
2. Chicken Stock: Place chicken bones & skin in 3 cups of water, add 2 tsp of salt. Boil until reduced to approximately 2 cups. This will take about 20 to 30 minutes. Make stock while... - 37.2647
Thai Chicken And Coconut Soup
1. Make thin slices of the chicken breasts.
2. Into a large saucepan add chicken stock, chicken breasts, chopped onion and all the flavorings and bring it to boil.
3. Lower the heat and let it simmer for about 30 minutes with cover.
4. Into another... - 42.5588
Coconut Thai Shrimp And Rice
1. In a 4- or 5-quart electric slow cooker, mix the chicken broth, water, coriander, cumin, salt, cayenne, lime zest, lime juice, garlic, and ginger. Stir in the onion, bell pepper, carrot, coconut, raisins, and rice.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting... - 32.5781
How To Make Thai Green Curry
1. In a pan, dry roast the cumin and coriander seeds for about 30 seconds. Transfer to a mortar and pestle along with the other dry spices and crush to a fine powder.
2. In a blender, place coriander leaves, thai basil, lemon grass, ginger,... - 0
Thai Style Coconut Chicken With Rice
The Kitchen Witch demonstrates how to make a restaurant worthy meal in the comfort of your own home! Best of all, her Thai Style Coconut Chicken with Rice is as easy to make as it is delicious! - 0
Thai Pheasant With Red Curry Coconut Milk
In a large skillet heat the oil and saute the pheasant pieces until golden brown on all sides.
Add the lemon grass, onion, ginger, basil, garlic, and lime.
Saute the mixture for a few minutes and then add the remaining ingredients except the beans and... - 35.3033
Tom Kha Gai What Is Tom Kha Gai Thai Coconut Chicken Soup
This week I am making a Tom Kha Gai recipe. Tom Kha Gai chicken soup! Thai coconut chicken soup. Thai penicillin for the common cold or flu! This is a delicious and velvety change of pace from regular old fashioned chicken soup for the soul! There are many... - 0
Thai Coconut Ratatouille
1. In a large mixing bowl, toss eggplants in 1 teaspoon salt.
2. Let it stand for 15 minutes until the eggplants releases water.
3. Rinse and pat dry on paper towels.
4. In a large pot, heat chicken broth over medium heat.
5. Add... - 48.234
Pra Raam Long Song - Beef In Coconut Curry
Pra Raam Long Song - There is a very interesting story behind this recipe. King Rama had a pool in which he loved to swim. This beef in a creamy sauce, surrounded by freshly cooked greens is supposed to represent his bathing paradise. - 51.8304
Thai Spiced Pork
If you're a fan of authentic Thai street food, you must try this wonderful Thai Pork Gravy. It's classic Thai at its tastiest. Serve this Thai Pork with plenty of plain rice to balance its powerful Thai flavors. Even the kids would loved it. - 104.749
Savoury Coconut Curry With Green Prawn And Chicken
Ever tried prawns with chicken in coconut curry? Well, this is the perfect time to do so as chef belucci shows how a savoury curry could be made by combining all. So just be ready with your pen and paper… - 108.164
Thai Soup For Lunch - Part 1
1. Extract the flesh and water from young Thai coconut in a blender’s jar.
2. Add in soaked Irish moss.
3. Pour chaga tea and blend for few minutes.
4. Chop ginger and add garlic cloves in the same jar and blend again.
5. Chop celery and add to the... - 85.0743
Thai Soup For Lunch - Part 2
1. Using a blender, extract the flesh and water from young Thai coconut.
2. Add in soaked Irish moss.
3. Pour chaga tea and blend for few minutes.
4. Chop ginger and add garlic cloves in the same jar and blend again.
5. Chop celery and add to... - 85.1007
Pineapple And Ginger Noodle Salad
1. Cook the noodles in a large saucepan of boiling water until tender, following the directions on the packet. Drain, then refresh under cold water and drain again.
2. Place the pineapple rings in a flameproof dish, sprinkle with 30 ml / 2 tbsp of the sugar... - 39.6742
Mussels With Coconut Vinegar
1. Place mussels, coriander, lemon grass, ginger and water in a wok over a high heat. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until mussels open. Discard any mussels that do not open after 5 minutes cooking. Remove mussels from wok, discard coriander, lemon grass and... - 33.0004
Chicken And Coconut Soup
1. Place coconut milk and water in a saucepan and bring to the boil over a medium heat, add chicken, galangal or ginger, lemon grass, coriander root and lime leaves and simmer for 6 minutes.
2. Stir in chillies, fish sauce and lemon juice. To serve, ladle... - 34.3427
Coconut Prawns And Scallops
1. Dip prawns in egg whites, then roll in coconut to coat. Heat vegetable oil in a large saucepan until a cube of bread dropped in browns in 50 seconds and cook prawns, a few at a time, for 2-3 minutes or until golden and crisp. Drain on absorbent kitchen... - 34.5191
Chicken Coconut Soup
In a large pot, bring the broth, lemongrass, and ginger to a boil.
Reduce the heat to medium, add the coconut milk and fish sauce, cover, and simmer for 8 minutes.
Add the chicken, mushrooms, lime juice, and chile and cook until the chicken turns opaque,... - 39.3872
Creamy Coconut Shrimp
1. Cook rice according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
2. Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat; add bell pepper and next
4 ingredients. Saute 2 minutes. Add coconut milk, shrimp, and salt; cook over... - 33.8539
Coconut Curry Soup With Chicken
This soup is for Asian-food lovers. This is a mock version of the quintessential Thai soup, Tom Ka Gai. However the taste is very close to the real deal without needing "hard to find" ingredients. It is so easy to put together and makes the perfect comfort... - 115.959
Thai Recipes: Thai Red Curry A Favorite Chicken Curry
Thai red curry is a very warming and comforting dish when there is cold weather outside. Actually Thai red curry is great anytime of year. It is one of my favorite Thai recipes. Try this recipe I know you will like it! - 99.2759
Chilli Kumara Soup
1. Place stock, lemon grass, chillies, galangal or ginger and coriander roots in a saucepan and bring to the boil over a medium heat. Add kumara (sweet potato) and simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes or until kumara (sweet potato) is soft.
2. Remove lemon... - 32.7889
Thai Chicken And Noodle Stir Fry
This thai chicken and noodle stir fry preparation is a simple recipe made with a handful of ingredients yet with loads of flavor. Cooked with garlic and ginger root, the base is made with coconut milk, fish sauce, chicken stock and tomato juice. Flavored with... - 42.0623
Thai Green Curry With Chicken
Fry the Thai green curry paste in 2 tbsps of oil.
As the oil separates, add the fish sauce, coconut milk, basil leaves and the chicken meat.
Cook till the chicken is almost done.
Add the coconut milk, basil and kaffir lime leaves.
Taste and season with sugar... - 38.2492
This is a fresh tasting seafood recipe. - 33.3906
Thai Green Chicken Curry
1) In a mini food blender or small food processor, add the finely chopped coriander stalks , shallots, lemongrass, garlic and ginger and blend until smooth .
2) Further add the chillies, basil, 3/4 of the coriander leaves, the ground cumin,... - 45.0327
Thai Green Chicken Curry
1)To Make the Green Curry: In a karahi, dry roast the coriander seeds and jeera for 3 to 4 minutes.
Remove from heat and let it cool.
2)In a blender, add in Maggi Prawn Cubes, Green Chillies, Onion, Garlic, Galangal, Lemon Grass, Lemon Rind, Coriander... - 46.7674
Thai Green Curry Chicken With Broccoli And Cauliflower
Thai cuisine has a unique flavor that is derived from a variety of spices and this is one of those curries that is relished all over the world. A green coconut and chicken curry with broccoli and cauliflower makes a hearty meal, and is a perfect one-pot... - 130.728
Thai Fish Cakes With Sweet Chili Sauce
Join Toby in preparing this wonderful dish from the "Hypertension Cookbook For Dummies" by Roseanne Rust and Cindy Kleckner (2012, John Wiley & Sons). Not too spicy and diabetes-friendly, we are excited to introduce a little Thai into our weekly menu for... - 0
Kabocha Bisque (thai Curry Soup)
Thai Curry Kabocha Bisque (Fak Thong Gaeng Leang) is the perfect fall soup for holiday tables. The subtle balance of this creamy fragrant hot-salty-sweet-sour bisque will delight your guests. - 53.3941
Miang kam is a very tasty snack often sold as street food. It involves wrapping little tidbits of several items in a leaf, along with a sweet-and-salty sauce. Chewing all the combination of ingredients together is like a snap-crackle and pop of bursting... - 45.6125
Jasmine Rice Salad
Satiated with few nutrients, Jasmine Rice Salad serves perfect for those on a nutritious diet. Jasmine Rice Salad is a cheap, spicy and healthy salad which can be spotted on almost every cook€™s gamut and takes a top place on mine as well.
Experience the... - 41.3897
Coconut Prawns Soup Part 2 – Finishing
Here is part 2 of coconut prawns soup video series. Here the lady chef continues with the soup making procedure and also provides some quick garnishing tips, to serve the dish in most classic manner. Clear explanation of instructions could have helped... - 102.821
Thai Vegetable Soup
1. Heat oil in a saucepan over a high heat, add shallots and lemon grass and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes. Stir in galangal or ginger and stock, then reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
2. Add tofu, mushrooms, beans, bean sprouts and coconut milk and cook... - 36.3479
Thai Chicken And Lemongrass Soup
1. In a large saucepan, heat oil over high heat. Add chicken and cook, stirring, 2 minutes. Add garlic and cook 30 seconds. Add carrot, lemongrass, ginger, jalapeno, broth, and coconut milk. Bring to a boil. Add mushrooms, bok choy, and noodles. Cook until... - 28.9017
Chicken Thai Style
1. In a fry pan, heat 3-4 tablespoons of coconut milk.
2. Add ginger, garlic, onions and chilies in the pan.
3. Put 1 tablespoon of shredded lime zest.
4. Stir well.
5. When the onion gets cooked, add pieces of chicken.
6. Cook for few minutes.
7. Put... - 42.8082
Thai Red Chicken
1) Thinly slice the chicken.
2) With a sharp knife, peel the sweet potato and cut into cubes.
3) Heat a wok or heavy bottomed large pan on stove.
2) In heated wok or pan, add chicken slices and stir-fry for 5 minutes.
3) In the wok, add... - 43.046
Thai Fried Rice
Thailand's answer to the Chinese fried rice! long-grained rice sauteed with baby corn, capsicum, spring onion and a hint of curry paste. - 0
Thai Vegetable Soup
A delicious sweet and spicy thai vegetable soup perfect on a cold winter night. Best served with a loaf of crusty bread. - 38.2862
Thai Chicken Noodle Soup
1. Put the noodles in a shallow dish and soak in boiling water following the instructions on the packet.
2. Heat the oil in a large saucepan or wok, add the chicken, and fry for 5 minutes, stirring until lightly browned. Add the white part of the spring... - 36.0123
Pan Cooked Chicken With Thai Spices
1. Lightly bruise the kaffir lime leaves and put in a bowl with the chopped ginger. Pour over the chicken stock, cover and leave to infuse for 30 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, cut each chicken breast into two pieces. Heat the oil in a large, non-stick frying pan or... - 40.7493
Mini Thai Crab Cakes
To Make Crab Cakes: In a food processor with the metal blade, process bread into crumbs.
Measure 3/4 cup and remove to a medium bowl; discard the rest.
In same processor bowl, process cilantro, ginger, and green onions until minced.
Add chile sauce and... - 44.8214
Thai Fish Soup
1. In large saucepan, heat oil over medium heat. Add garlic, leek, ginger and pepper flakes. Cook about 3 minutes or until softened but not browned.
2. Add curry powder; cook, stirring for 1 minute. Stir in red pepper, coconut milk, tomatoes and lemon rind.... - 36.5199
Thai Stir Fried Chicken With Vegetables
1. Heat the sesame oil in a wok, add the chicken, season with salt and pepper, and stir fry for about 4 minutes.
2. Add the shallots, garlic, ginger and chilli and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
3. Add the (bell) peppers and courgettes (zucchini) and cook for about... - 36.1008
Thai Chicken Satay
Mix all the marinade ingredients thoroughly in a bowl.
Add chicken pieces to the marinade, mix very well.
Cover and leave aside for 2 hours in the refrigerator.
Drain chicken and reserve marinade.
Thread marinated chicken pieces onto oiled wooden skewers.
Do... - 42.8212
Thai Mint Noodles
SOAK THE RICE NOODLES in hot water until soft, 20 to 30 minutes.
Drain very well and pat dry on paper towels.
FOR THE THAI NOODLE SAUCE, heat the oil in a medium saucepan.
Add the onion, garlic, lemongrass, lime leaves, curry paste, and curry powder and saute... - 47.2449
Paleo Lemongrass Chicken Curry
FOR CHICKEN CURRY
1. In a pot, heat ghee and sauté onion until translucent.
2. Add in the ginger and salt and cook for a few minutes. Once the ginger starts to soften add in garlic cloves.
3. Add in Thai green curry paste and red pepper flakes. ... - 0
Simple Zucchini Mix Vegetable Pasta
1. In a pan, heat extra virgin olive oil. Add in the garlic and sauté for a few seconds.
2. Stir in the zucchini and sauté for a few minutes, add in onion and sauté well.
3. Add the green beans and toss. Add in the bell peppers and pour in water.... - 0
Kaeng Khiao Wan Nuea
The Kaeng Khiao Wan Nuea is beef dice cooked with Thai green curry. The subtle flavors and tastes that are so typical of Thai cuisine are evident in this yummy and highly nutritious delight. Discover the rich tastes straight from Thailand. - 39.2773
Thai Salmon And Others
Nina teaches viewers how to cook an easy, healthy mid-week dinner party menu. - 112.297
Thai Leaf Wrap Appetizer
Rinse lettuce leaves and pat dry.
Wrap in paper towels, enclose in plastic bags, and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or up to 2 days.
Meanwhile, toast coconut in a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium-low heat until golden, 5 to 8 minutes, stirring... - 36.0633
Easy Thai Prawn Curry
1. In a medium saucepan, heat oil and add onions and ginger; cook till softened
2. Add in curry paste and cook for another minute; pour over chopped tomaties and coconut cream
3. Allow to boil and then simmer for five minutes; add boiling water if too... - 39.136
Thai Style Shrimp
"A dish made in half an hour! Plump shrimp are sauteed quickly and then simmered in coconut milk infused with garlic and ginger. Serve with white rice and steamed broccoli for a luscious quick dinner." - 40.0721
Thai Rice Vermicelli With Naamya Sauce Khanom Jeen Naamya
Thai rice vermicelli with a traditional naamya sauce is an excellent Thai recipe. The chef here has prepared this easy naamya sauce with pork, coconut milk and naamya curry paste. Serve this flavorful naamya sauce over rice vermicelli for a sumptuous meal ! - 96.5045
This Thai Shrimp tastes amazing ! Try this stir fried shrimp with delicious seasonings and vegetables for your next meal with a bowl of hot rice. Your suggestions for this Thai Shrimp are welcome ! - 46.5944
Thai Style Chicken Skillet
1. Combine the rice, salt, and water in a saucepan and bring to a simmer over low heat. Cover and cook until the rice is barely tender, 15 minutes. Add the peas and simmer until the rice is tender and the peas are warmed through, another 2 to 3 minutes. Keep... - 33.849
Thai-style Curry Beef & Pasta
This sweet, spicy, thai-inspired beef curry is a delicious way to discover the benefits of Dreamfields pasta, rich with flavorful beef, lots of vegetables, coconut milk, and curry paste. It's Dreamfields spaghetti with an Asian twist. - 127.441
Thai Fish Balls
Cut fish into 3cm pieces; blend or process fish pieces with sauce, garlic, ginger, 2 tablespoons of the paste, 2 teaspoons of the juice, half the coriander and the egg until a smooth paste forms.
Roll level tablespoons of mixture into balls; place, in single... - 43.6416
Thai Shrimp And Squash Soup
An aromatic herb used throughout Southeast Asia, lemongrass resembles a green onion in shape and has long, thin, gray-green leaves. Kaffir lime leaves, from the Kaffir lime tree, have a distinctive shape: They are attached in pairs, end to end. Both of these... - 40.4405
Thai Red Curry With Chicken
In a pot, bring half the coconut milk to a slow boil stirring constantly.
Put in the red curry paste and chicken, stir well, and cook until done (about 5 minutes).
Add the remaining coconut milk, sugar and fish sauce and bring slowly to a boil.
Add salt to... - 41.6573
Thai Scented Shrimp Kebabs
1. In a pan, take coconut milk.
2. Add lemon or lime juice, ginger, garlic, soy sauce, rice syrup, lemon grass, oil, salt and crushed red pepper. Mix it well.
3. Bring it to a boil over moderately high flame and let it boil for a minute. Keep it... - 42.9
Health Food - Thai Corn Chowder & Cabbage Salad Part 1
For all those who prefer only health food yet never compromise on taste, try the novel idea of introducing corn chowder and cabbage salad for dinner. The dish ensures protein and vitamins, all working together towards good health. Eating it is as much... - 101.784
Thai Chicken & Basil Stir Fry
Soak mushrooms in warm water to cover until soft 10 to 15 minutes; drain well.
Cut off and discard stems.
Slice caps into 1/4-inch slivers; set aside.
Prepare Coconut Milk Cooking Sauce; set aside.
Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a wok or wide frying pan... - 43.5123
Carrot Apple Noodle Salad With Thai Dressing
1.Wash and shred the carrot, apple and red pepper.
2.Wash the lettuce.
3.On a plate, place the lettuce.
4.In a bowl,take the ginger, garlic, tamarind and balsamic vinegar.
5.Pour the dressing on the lettuce.
6.In a blender bowl, add the... - 90.0267
Thai Curry Chicken And Vegetables
1. In a rice cooker or in a saucepan, cook rice in water as directed on package. This will take about 20 to 25 minutes. Cover to keep warm.
2. As the rice cooks, heat oil in large skillet or wok over medium-high heat until hot.
3. Add five-spice... - 44.9604
Thai Infused Apple Butternut Squash Soup
A nice blend of not the combinable veggies being used to make a nice creamy soup! This video done by Gavin is clear and precise with all the steps and explanations to make this warming bowl! - 109.067
Fresh Green Thai Curry With Chicken And Mangoes
Have you ever thought of making Thai curries from scratch? If you haven't then you must try out this recipe of Fresh Green Thai Curry with Chicken and Mangoes. You will be amazed to see how easy it is to make a Thai curry all by yourself. And it definitely... - 136.47
The Best Thai Chicken And Pork Satay
This is without doubt the best Satay recipe you will find anywhere. The secret is in the preparation but is well worth all the effort. When you make this Chicken and Pork Satay for your barbecue party, your guests are sure to beg you for the recipe. This... - 111.913
Thai Green Curry
Want to know of an easy recipe that yields a perfect Thai green curry? Then watch this video and get ready to amaze guests with your exceptional culinary skills! - 105.258
Asian Chicken Satay With Thai Peanut Sauce
There’s no such thing as fried mysterious chicken parts in our household. Nuggets, some fast food restaurants call them. If we’re going to enjoy the mellow flavors of chicken – especially the pastured kind — then feast on this popular Thai dish that... - 43.0995
Hippy Gourmet Makes Tofu Satay
Expecting some vegan friends at home? this is what you can treat them with. Watch this video to learn an easy to make and totally scrumptious vegan tofu satay recipe. Your guests will certainly ask for more. - 97.0341
Red Curry Beef
The combination of sweet squash and corn with the spicy red curry paste makes this dish a winner. Add the freshness of cucumber and you are all set. This is easy to make but you will need red curry paste. You will find it in Asian grocery stores or in the... - 122.814
Gai Haw Bai Toey
Here's an exotic Thai recipe which is a true delicacy. This video makes chicken gai haw bai toey. It is a fried chicken in pandan leaves. Marinated in coconut milk, lemon grass, shallots and cilantro - this emits an inspiring Thai taste in every bite. Wrapped... - 109.892
Gaeng Kua Goong
1) Rinse and dry the flounder or sole fillet.
2) In a skillet, pour in water about 1 inch deep, add the cilantro sprigs and bring to a boil. Then add the fish, gently simmer on a low heat for 2 minutes, until opaque.
3) In a bowl, remove and flake... - 45.0543
Chicken Satay Peanut Grilling
Thai dishes are all about delicacy and flavor. This chicken dish exemplifies how in minutes you can stir a tasty dish and impress your family with it. Simple ingredients and easy method makes it a must try at home. - 78.5349
Raw Coconut Soup
Won't you like to try some delicious coconut soup. Here is an excellent video that shows a wonderful recipe for an absolutely flavorful and healthy coconut soup. Watch this interesting video and you would surely ask for more! - 107.842
Curried Salmon Salad With Lemon Grass Vinaigrette
1. In a medium bowl, combine the curry paste, coconut milk, grated fresh ginger, garlic, sesame oil, vegetable oil and 2 teaspoons of the soy sauce. Whisk well. Pour half of the marinade into a 9-by-11-inch glass dish. Add the salmon and spoon the remaining... - 40.6498
Chicken And Coconut Milk Soup
Heat the stock in a saucepan and add the lime leaves or rind, lemon grass or rind, and galangal or ginger.
Stir to mix well and, as the stock is simmering, add the coconut milk, fish sauce, sugar and lime juice.
Stir thoroughly, add the chicken pieces and... - 38.2716
Curried Chicken And Coconut Milk Soup
Combine the broth, water, garlic, curry paste, and ginger in a large saucepan; bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat and simmer, partially covered, about 30 minutes.
Pour the broth mixture through a coarse sieve into a bowl; discard the solids and set the broth... - 46.3897
Asian Coconut Shrimp Curry
Want to have something Oriental for tonight's dinner? This recipe of coconut shrimp curry will guide you through the easy process of serving a delicious Oriental cuisine for your dinner. The chef also shares tips to make it half-done for the purpose of... - 131.356
Green Curry Meat, Chicken Or Liver
1. Grind coconut to thick paste. By adding water extract about half glass milk.
2. Grind 3 green chillies, fennel, turmeric, 7-8 garlic cloves, 2.5 sq. cm. (1 sq.") piece of ginger and some coriander leaves to a fine paste.
3. Cut up remaining 3 green... - 44.0521
Vegetables In Red Curry
1)In a bowl, mix Maggi Coconut Milk Powder in 2 cups warm water and set it aside.
2)In a mixer, add whole red chilies, garlic, onion, galangal, coriander(root&stem) and lemon rinds and grind to a fine paste with a some water.
3)In a karahi, heat oil... - 47.069