- » Thai Fish
Thai Fish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of thai fish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for thai fish recipes.
Halibut With Thai Spicy Mango Salad - Thai Cooking
Today, we're making a Thai style spicy mango salad. To go with it, I'm cooking up a mouth-watering pan-fried halibut. The mango salad is very simple to prepare and is a prime example of the flavors that are typical to Thai cuisine. - 126.788
Thai Spicy Fish Fry
Thai deep fried spicy fish is a fantastic appetizer. The chef here has demonstrated this wonderful recipe in such a manner so that it can be easily prepared at home. The fish is flavored in a spicy marinade with chili sauce, oyster sauce and garlic. So head... - 105.776
Thai Crispy Fried Fish
Thai crispy fried fish is an excellent appetizer and would definitely serve as a wonderful finger food in your party or get-together. The chef here has prepared this recipe with all the readily available ingredients in any kitchen. Serve this fried fish with... - 95.6193
Classic Thai Mackerel Salad
Mackerel is a popular fish in many cuisines particularly Thai. Here is a recipe to make Mackerel Salad using mackerel canned in tomato sauce and some common Thai seasonings. Makes a good pairing with many wines and good for a lunch treat! - 74.6358
Thai Flavoured Whole Chilli Fish
1.Clean fish and rinse under cold running water.
Pat dry with absorbent kitchen paper and arrange in a deep tray.
2.To make marinade, combine coriander, ginger, garlic, chilli paste, sugar, turmeric, oil, vinegar and water.
Pour over fish and rub well into... - 39.576
Thai Mackerel Salad
Thai macakrel salad is a fast, simple and delicious salad. It is a warm salad with lots of stir fried vegetables. Some variations are possible with this salad. - 38.3294
Thai Fish Sauce
1. In a small heavy saucepan, put together all the ingredients.
2. Without stirring, cook over medium-low heat for 10 minutes.
3. Remove the pan from heat and cool slightly.
4. Strain the mixture through double layer of cheesecloth.
5.... - 37.3931
Thai Fish Soup
1. In large saucepan, heat oil over medium heat. Add garlic, leek, ginger and pepper flakes. Cook about 3 minutes or until softened but not browned.
2. Add curry powder; cook, stirring for 1 minute. Stir in red pepper, coconut milk, tomatoes and lemon rind.... - 36.5199
Thai Barbecue Fish Cakes
1. Place fish, curry paste, lemon grass, coriander, lime leaves and egg white in a food processor and process until smooth.
2. Using wet or lightly oiled hands, take 1 tablespoon of mixture and roll into a ball, then flatten to form a disk. Repeat with... - 30.9462
Thai Fish Cakes With Sweet Chili Sauce
Join Toby in preparing this wonderful dish from the "Hypertension Cookbook For Dummies" by Roseanne Rust and Cindy Kleckner (2012, John Wiley & Sons). Not too spicy and diabetes-friendly, we are excited to introduce a little Thai into our weekly menu for... - 0
Thai Fish Recipes By Category