- » Thai Eggplant
Thai Eggplant Recipes
Thai eggplant also known as the Kermit eggplant is a widely used vegetable in Thai cooking and cuisine. The Thai eggplant is also used in Laotian cuisine. The Thai eggplants used in cooking are usually small sized ... More »
Eggplant, Cheese And Thai Basil Casserole
Do you love eggplant and cheese? Then you must watch this video for a recipe that brings the two together in a delicious casserole. Watch Ramona Werst's simple recipe that will yield a casserole so yummy that you would want to bake one after the other! - 129.404
Thai Eggplant Sandwich
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Preheat the broiler.
3) Pierce the eggplant in several places, wrap in an aluminum foil and bake in the oven for 1 hour.
4) Unwrap, allow to cool and halve the eggplant. Remove the cooked pulp on a... - 48.7246
Thai Eggplant Salad
1) Place shallots, garlic, cilantro and red pepper flakes on a cutting board.
2) In the first step,mince those on the cutting board, then mash to a paste with the help of side of a chef's knife.
3) Pare eggplants and cut into strips of 2 x 3/4 x... - 47.2271
You May Also Like!
Eggplant Salad With Jasmine Rice
There are many magical ingredient pairings like cilantro and mint. There is just something about these two ingredients getting together that makes both shine above and beyond what they are capable of alone. Together they fill the air with a fresh and... - 114.535
Red Thai Curry Eggplant And Squash Casserole
1. Use 1-2 Tsp Peanut oil to coat the squash and aubergine, put on a tray with baking paper and roast in oven at 350 F for approximately half an hour, until well browned and tender.
2. In a wok, stir-fry the chopped onion in the remaining 1 Tsp Peanut oil... - 26.9763
Thai Coconut Ratatouille
1. In a large mixing bowl, toss eggplants in 1 teaspoon salt.
2. Let it stand for 15 minutes until the eggplants releases water.
3. Rinse and pat dry on paper towels.
4. In a large pot, heat chicken broth over medium heat.
5. Add... - 48.234
Thai Green Curry
Thai Green Chicken Curry has to be one of the most popular Thai curries. Watch this video for an easy home-style version chicken curry with Thai eggplants. It’s got the perfect balance of spicy, sour and sweet! Make a large pot of this fragrant and rice... - 86.6303
Seasonal Vegetables In Thai Green Curry
Pour the oil in a pan and add the green curry paste and kaffir lime leaves and cook till the oil oozes out.
Pour in some coconut cream, some vegetable stock and give it a good stir.
Add salt, sugar and a little soya sauce, and leave it to simmer for 5-10... - 41.6105
Kaeng Khiao Wan Nuea
The Kaeng Khiao Wan Nuea is beef dice cooked with Thai green curry. The subtle flavors and tastes that are so typical of Thai cuisine are evident in this yummy and highly nutritious delight. Discover the rich tastes straight from Thailand. - 39.2773
Thai Red Fish Curry
Bamboo shoot is commenenly used in chinese and Vietnamese cooking, but I love to throw it into a few Thai's dishes every now and then. You can served this with cooked rice WOW!!!! - 117.234
Thai Eggplant Recipes By Category