- » Thai Egg Roll
Thai Egg Roll Recipes
Enjoy our collection of thai egg roll recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for thai egg roll recipes.
Thai Egg Rolls
Crispy Thai egg rolls is an excellent appetizer with a fantastic taste. Here the chef has prepared this recipe with packaged spring roll wrappers in a simple manner so that it can be easily prepared at home. Serve the egg rolls with any of your favorite... - 85.432
Easy Egg Rolls
If you are looking forward to Thai snacks but not getting the right ideas, try Ning's simple Egg Rolls. The best thing about this dish is that it can be prepared at home with available ingredients. - 90.7667
Thai Style Spring Rolls
Want to grab a tasty snack, but have no clue? Thai style spring roll is what would spark up your mood. And you won't have to give much effort in making this munchy snack at all. Just follow the simple recipe and perfect the art of making Thai spring rolls at... - 84.2577
Thai Spring Rolls
Thai spring rolls are a favorite at parties or great for a picnic. They are delicious and simple to prepare once you know the proper way. Now you can learn to cook this dish at home using the online video. - 48.7592
Enjoy Spring rolls cooked in traditional Thai style. A very easy recipe of making this popular dish at home with the combination of varied fresh vegetables wrapped in spring roll sheets. You would just love this snack and serve it to your vegetarian guests. - 95.8976
Thai Crab Rolls
Moderately spiced crab meat rolled into Thai spring roll sheets before quickly 'pan' deep-fried and dipped into a magical, tangy dipping sauce. - 40.0064
David's Thai Spring Rolls & Sauce
Spring Roll: Heat oil in a fry pan or wok; add the next four ingredients until the meat is browned.
Add soy sauce and the remaining ingredients.
Let cool before wrapping in the egg roll wrap.
Deep fry in approximately 1 cup of oil until light brown; drain on... - 36.3919
Thai Egg Strips
Mix all the ingredients, except the oil, in a bowl.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Heat the oil in a frying pan or wok, pour in the egg mixture and swirl it around the pan to produce a large, thin omelette.
Cook for 1-2 minutes until firm.
Slide the... - 38.6809
Steamed Egg Buns Stuffed With Honey Roast Pork & Oyster Sauce
To make filling, heat a wok or small skillet over medium heat.
When oil is hot, stir-fry green onions and garlic 10 seconds.
Add pork; cook 30 seconds.
In a small bowl, mix oyster sauce, soy sauce, chicken stock, cornstarch, sesame seed oil, black... - 41.8689
Deep-fried Or Sauteed Frogs' Legs
Only hind legs of frogs can be eaten.
Cut off feet; peel off skin, turning inside out.
Wipe with cold, damp cloth.
Season with salt and pepper; roll in flour.
Dip in egg diluted with a little water.
Roll in cracker crumbs. (Can be dipped in fritter batter... - 36.5584
Thai Deep Fried Spicy Fish
Thai deep fried spicy fish is a fantastic appetizer. The chef here has demonstrated this wonderful recipe in such a manner so that it can be easily prepared at home. The fish is flavored in a spicy marinade with chili sauce, oyster sauce and garlic. So head... - 103.054
In a covered pot, bring the water to a rolling boil.
Blanch the mung bean sprouts by placing them in a strainer or small colander and dipping it into the boiling water for 30 seconds.
Set aside to drain well.
When the water returns to a boil, stir in the rice... - 40.7489
Mie Lueang (stir-fried Hokkien-style Noodles)
This is a popular noodle dish orginally from Fujian, China, but the Thais have adapted it to their taste. Hokkien noodles are very simple: quickly executed and very delicious. - 51.8393
Eggplant, Cheese And Thai Basil Casserole
Do you love eggplant and cheese? Then you must watch this video for a recipe that brings the two together in a delicious casserole. Watch Ramona Werst's simple recipe that will yield a casserole so yummy that you would want to bake one after the other! - 130.965
Thai Fried Rice
1. Heat oil in a wok or frying pan over a medium heat, add onions, bacon and garlic and stir-fry for 4 minutes or until onions are golden. Remove and set aside.
2. Add eggs to wok, then swirl wok in a circular motion to coat with egg and cook for 1-2 minutes... - 35.6259
Cook ground lamb, gingerroot, and garlic in a large skillet over medium heat until browned, stirring until meat crumbles; drain.
Combine lamb mixture, cilantro, mint, sesame seeds, cumin, and salt in a bowl; stir well, and set aside.
Cut egg roll wrappers in... - 39.1097
Thai Barbecue Fish Cakes
1. Place fish, curry paste, lemon grass, coriander, lime leaves and egg white in a food processor and process until smooth.
2. Using wet or lightly oiled hands, take 1 tablespoon of mixture and roll into a ball, then flatten to form a disk. Repeat with... - 31.413
Thai Fish Balls
Cut fish into 3cm pieces; blend or process fish pieces with sauce, garlic, ginger, 2 tablespoons of the paste, 2 teaspoons of the juice, half the coriander and the egg until a smooth paste forms.
Roll level tablespoons of mixture into balls; place, in single... - 41.5942
Thai Fried Rice
1)In a pan, heat some oil.
2)Make thin omelettes with a mixture of eggs and coconut milk. Ensure that both sides of omelette is cooked.
3)Roll the omelette and slice thinly.
4)Fry shrimp and chicken in heated oil. Add in curry paste, chilli and fish... - 44.095
Thai Pot Stickers
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add 1/2 teaspoon oil.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add gingeroot and garlic; cook, stirring constantly, until tender.
Remove from heat, and stir in chicken and next 6 ingredients.
Cut egg roll... - 38.5689
Thai Chicken Stew With Potato Chive Dumplings
1. Put the potato chunks in a medium saucepan and cover with hot water. Bring the water to a boil over high heat and boil until the potatoes are completely tender, about 12 minutes. Do not pour off the potato cooking water.
2. Meanwhile, heat the canola oil... - 32.6358
Fried Coconut Prawns With Coconut Martini
Take a look at this video recipe of Fried Coconut Prawns with Coconut Martini. Imagine sitting in the balcony with a plate full of these shrimps, and the cool martini in your hands. Doesn't that sound like a little paradise. Treat yourself with your loved one... - 144.973
Coconut Prawns And Scallops
1. Dip prawns in egg whites, then roll in coconut to coat. Heat vegetable oil in a large saucepan until a cube of bread dropped in browns in 50 seconds and cook prawns, a few at a time, for 2-3 minutes or until golden and crisp. Drain on absorbent kitchen... - 34.7837
Cheesy Potato Pies
1. Cook the potato cubes in a large pan of salted boiling water for 10-12 mins, until soft. Drain, then leave to cool.
2. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a frying pan over a low heat. Fry the onion for 5-7 mins, until soft. Remove from heat and leave to cool.
3.... - 38.4873
Mix egg, lemon juice, onion, and seasonings in bowl.
Toss with flaked fish.
Add enough cornflake crumbs to shape fish cakes easily.
Roll each cake in extra crumbs to coat outside.
Heat fat in medium skillet; fry cakes until crisp and brown on outside.
Drain... - 38.5813
Steamed Crab And Pork Balls
1. To make filling, place pork, crab meat, lemon grass, galangal or ginger, fresh coriander, lime leaves, garlic, ground coriander, cumin, egg white and fish sauce in a food processor and process until smooth.
2. Steam or microwave spinach leaves until they... - 35.5406
Fish Cakes With Relish
1. Place fish, curry paste, coriander, basil and egg white in a food processor and process to make a smooth thick paste. Place mixture in a bowl, add beans and lime leaves (if using) and mix to combine. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
2. To make relish,... - 37.329
Fish Cakes With Relish
1. Place fish, curry paste, coriander (cilantro), basil and egg white in a food processor and process to make a smooth thick paste. Place mixture in a bowl, add beans and lime leaves (if using) and mix to combine. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
2. To make... - 36.5991
Shrimp Paste Rice (khao Krok Kapi)
This Thai fried rice dish is called khao kluk kapi. You don't see this dish very often and then only in Thai neighbourhoods and never in tourist regions.
The big difference between this dish and normal fried rice is that the rice is fried with shrimp paste... - 52.8261
€¢ Pour into a 12-cup (3 L) microwave-safe dish the white wine or the water or half and half.
€¢ Cover and bring to boil 4 minutes at HIGH.
€¢ Add the salt, bay leaves and rice. Stir well.
€¢ Cover and microwave at MEDIUM-HIGH 15 to 18... - 43.2688
1) In a wok or large frying pan, heat the oil over medium-high heat.
2) To the hot oil, add the carrots and onions.
3) Stir-fry the mixture for 3 minutes.
4) To this, gradually add the scallions, sprouts and mushrooms and stir-fry for 3 minutes.
5) To... - 42.0118
Crab And Avocado Hoppa Rolls
FOR THE CREPES, stir together the rice flour and the all-purpose flour in a medium bowl.
Add the coconut milk, regular milk, eggs, and salt and gently whisk until thoroughly blended.
HEAT 1/2 TEASPOON of the vegetable oil in a crepe pan or medium skillet.
Add... - 40.9365
A vegetarian mix of stir fried vegetables wrapped in a delicate spring roll wrapper. Fried right you get a crunchy wrapper with a tasty vegetable inside. Put dollop of Duck Sauce on the roll before each bite, it's fruity taste adds to the complexity of this... - 46.6749
Lumpiang Shanghai is a very popular Filipino food that's simple and extremely addicting. There's always someone that brings lumpiang Shanghai to the potluck or picnic and they become the rockstar! Are you ready for your culinary destiny? - 14.213
Lemon Grass Kabab
1 Combine all the ingredients together, except the lemon grass and lemon grass sticks. With moistened hands form into 12 balls. Then roll them in finely minced lemon grass.
2 Thread onto the lemon grass sticks. Brush with oil. Grill or barbecue for 15-20... - 32.2888
Coconut Shrimp is the perfect party appetizer, and easier to make than you might think! Let's get started on this toasty recipe! - 0
Wheat Noodle Soup With Marinated Chicken
1. Cut the chicken breasts into 2.5 cm (1 inch) cubes. Mix the turmeric with the salt and rub it into the cubes of chicken. Cover and leave to stand for 30 minutes.
2. Bruise the lemon grass with the side of a rolling pin to release the flavour. Finely crush... - 38.279
Mediterranean Stuffed Grape Leaves
1) The oven is heated to 350 degrees C.
2) The vine leaves are rinsed with hot water and drained well.
3) The leaves are patted dry.
4) They are placed on linen towels, with the shiny side facing down.
5) Olive oil is warmed in a... - 45.667
Malay Gnocchi With Shredded Pork Sauce
1. Make the gnocchi: Preheat the oven to 350° Wrap the taro roots individually in foil and bake for 1 hour, or until they are tender when pierced. Unwrap and let cool.
2. Slice one end off of each taro root and use a small spoon to scoop out the flesh. Press... - 34.0697
Thai Egg Roll Recipes By Category