- » Thai Dipping Sauce
Thai Dipping Sauce Recipes
Thai food is incomplete without dipping sauces and condiments. A Thai dipping sauce is a concoction of vinegar, sugar, sweet chili sauce, fish sauce, garlic, chopped spring onions, coriander and red chilies. It is ... More »
Asparagus With Thai Dipping Sauce
This asparagus recipe can be easily prepared to serve as a side in a meal or as a healthy snack. The lightly cooked asparagus is drizzled with a thai flavored dipping sauce that can be served on the side too. The sauce is a savory mix of lime juice, sugar,... - 40.3159
Delicious Homemade Thai Satay Peanut Sauce
Sauces are key preparations and ingredients in Thai cuisine and here is a recipe to make a Thai sauce. Check out the chef in the video making flavorful Thai Satay Peanut sauce which is a great dipping sauce alongside chicken, tofu dishes, breads, etc. No... - 84.459
Thai Dipping Sauce
Put all the ingredients in a saucepan and bring to the boil.
Cook for 1 minute, then serve with fishcakes, chicken, duck or meat. - 28.645
Sweet And Sour Dipping Sauce
1. Drain the pineapple and reserve the syrup.
2. Blend the cornstarch in the syrup to make a smooth, thin paste.
3. Chop the pineapple into small bits and keep aside.
4. In a small saucepan combine the oils and heat on a medium flame... - 44.3226
Thai Marinated Chicken Pieces With Asian Sweet-spicy Dipping Sauce
In a food processor or blender combine the garlic, cilantro, soy sauce, oil, salt and pepper to taste and puree.
Transfer the sauce to a large bowl.
Wash and thoroughly dry the chicken thighs.
Add to the marinade in the bowl and toss to coat well.
Cover and... - 31.9002
Chicken Satay With Peanut Dipping Sauce
1) Preheat broiler or grill.
2) Cut the chicken breasts into 3 sections and make 2 vertical slices through each one.
3) To prepare Peanut Dipping Sauce, in a saute pan saute onions and garlic in the sesame oil over medium heat.
4) Stir... - 45.691
Garden Spring Rolls And Dipping Sauce
1. Soak one rice-paper wrapper in a large bowl of hot water until softened.
2. Place a pinch each of carrots, sprouts, cucumber, bell pepper and green onion on the wrapper toward the bottom third of the rice paper.
3. Fold ends in and roll... - 34.2003
David's Thai Spring Rolls & Sauce
Spring Roll: Heat oil in a fry pan or wok; add the next four ingredients until the meat is browned.
Add soy sauce and the remaining ingredients.
Let cool before wrapping in the egg roll wrap.
Deep fry in approximately 1 cup of oil until light brown; drain on... - 36.3271
Mushrooms With Thai Sauce
To make brushing sauce, combine oil and cilantro and red pepper flakes.
Thread mushrooms onto skewers and brush with flavored oil.
To make Thai Sauce, place all ingredients in a food processor and puree.
Spoon sauce into a small saucepan.
Cook over low heat... - 42.0221
How To Make Homemade Sriracha
5 ingredient fix. 100% natural with no preservatives. Join me as I make my very favorite condiment. If you're not familiar with it, it's a thick hot sauce with a beautiful balance of spicy and salty with just a subtle hint of sweet, perfect for a stir-fry,... - 0
Sweet And Sour Sauce
1. In a pot, mix together the pineapple chunks and juice, tomato ketchup, white vinegar, sriracha chili sauce and sugar.
2. Simmer over medium heat for 8-10 minutes.
3. Let it cool, bottle and refrigerate.
4. Serve the Sweet and Sour sauce as... - 0
Tofu In Pineapple Chili Sauce
It is a lovely Thai recipe with a beautiful mix n match of flavors. The preparation looks like a perfect delicacy but not very difficult to make. A great option to serve to your guest!! - 0
Asian Chicken Satay With Thai Peanut Sauce
There’s no such thing as fried mysterious chicken parts in our household. Nuggets, some fast food restaurants call them. If we’re going to enjoy the mellow flavors of chicken – especially the pastured kind — then feast on this popular Thai dish that... - 43.0995
Thai Inspired Wraps With Faux "peanut" Sauce
1. In a blender, add the water, almond butter,honey,1 teaspoon of sea salt, cayenne pepper and lemon juice. Blend to a smooth paste and keep aside.This is the dip to go with the wraps.
2. Take the shredded carrot and add salt,cumin and garlic powder.... - 88.6617
Chicken Satay With Peanut Sauce
Thinking of treating your family to something special this weekend? this video might just come handy. Watch the chef prepare this delicious chicken satay with peanut sauce. You are sure going to bag a lot of compliments for this one. - 87.3321
Crispy Flounder With Sweet And Sour Sauce
1. In a medium bowl, combine the yogurt, apricot jam, mustard, vinegar, and parsley (if using). Stir to blend.
2. Preheat the oven to 400°. Line a baking sheet with foil and lightly oil the foil.
3. In a shallow bowl, beat the egg and milk together. In... - 38.4587
Chicken Rolls With Roasted Pineapple Habanero Sauce
1. Start out pre-heating your cooker to 270 degrees.
2. Rinse 4 large boneless chicken breasts.
3. Place the breasts in a 1 gallon Ziploc bag one at a time.
4. Using a tenderizing mallet and or a rolling pin, pond down the breast until its... - 114.338
Thai Dipping Sauce Recipes By Category