- » Thai Coconut Rice
Thai Coconut Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of thai coconut rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for thai coconut rice recipes.
Thai Coconut Ratatouille
1. In a large mixing bowl, toss eggplants in 1 teaspoon salt.
2. Let it stand for 15 minutes until the eggplants releases water.
3. Rinse and pat dry on paper towels.
4. In a large pot, heat chicken broth over medium heat.
5. Add... - 47.8423
You May Also Like!
Coconut Rice With Thai Flavor
Do you like rice as a side dish with many of the main dishes that you prepare instead of pastas, noodles and breads? If you do then you also like to flavor it differently sometimes, like in this video showing coconut rice. The chef wants to pair coconut rice... - 138.028
Tasty Coconut Cilantro Rice
Coconut cilantro rice — just the very name of this dish is good enough to get you drooling. Very flavorful and full of texture, this yummy rice dish that combines the goodness of coconut with the tantalizing flavor of cilantro is sure to hit home. Pick your... - 79.4354
Instant Thai Food
On days when you are so rushed that you can hardly manage to prepare something elaborate, this instant Thai recipe should bail you out. Kimberley Edwards present a simple Thai dish that can be prepared in minutes at home and would make for a filling treat.... - 87.8259
Coconut Thai Shrimp And Rice
1. In a 4- or 5-quart electric slow cooker, mix the chicken broth, water, coriander, cumin, salt, cayenne, lime zest, lime juice, garlic, and ginger. Stir in the onion, bell pepper, carrot, coconut, raisins, and rice.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting... - 30.3038
Thai Coconut Chicken
1. In a 2 quart saucepan, combine water and rice. Cover, and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat, and simmer for 20 minutes.
2. In a medium size bowl, combine the chicken and curry powder, and toss to coat.
3. Coat a large nonstick skillet with... - 35.8111
Beat eggs; beat in sugars.
Mix remainder of ingredients except coconut.
Grease bottoms of 2 (9 x 12-inch) cake pans.
Pour in custard.
Sprinkle coconut on top.
Bake at 325°-350° for 45 minutes.
When cool, cut in squares.
Refrigerate. - 34.8189
Thai Coconut Rice Recipes By Category